JEWELOCEAN.COM

Flexibility:
 (2.4/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
overall very wonderful service from Jewelocean.com company. i bought a citrine diamond engagement ring from them last week and the order was promptly delivered. the ring looks very beautiful as i gave it to my girlfriend and she was very happy with the same. she has not stopped wearing it since, i would definitely come back to this company again for our engagement rings in future
Wedding: 01/18/2017
0.1/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.5

Anonymous 1 Reviews
This place is a total scam. Ordered a ring on 1/25, expecting to receive it in time for Valentine's Day. Called several times to follow up, the man I spoke with kept stating they were waiting on receiving tracking information from "Canada Post." Never received the ring. He did refund me the amount I paid for it on 2/15, but I was also charged an "exchange fee" of $8.39. Do not buy from this company.
Wedding: [Private]
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5

Private User 1 Reviews
I finally got my bridal set today from this company. The order went smooth and fast, and the jewelry looks good. I am wearing the set since this morning and it truly sparkles. The main center diamond is ok size, but I was not expecting big compared to the price my husband paid for the purchase. I am very satisfied overall.
Wedding: [Private]
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They did not upsell me when i was asking them for advice, which is one thing i liked about this company and made me order from them. I was very confused about what to order and the customer service they have were fairly decent to walk me through. I finally decided on a solitaire ring which I had liked originally and that was on sale. I have already given the ring to my fiance, and she is very happy. I wanted to make sure that the ring is to her liking, as she has to wear it. She has thanked me many times so I am satisfied with the whole process.
Wedding: 04/06/2015
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Perfect from start to finish. I found the rings I wanted for my fiance, and when she saw the rings, she went crazy. She loves them. Already the rings are fetching a lot of compliments for her. I also got special approval from her parents, a very big deal. So I would come back to this jewelry shop again for future jewelry stuff.
Wedding: 04/01/2015
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Very fast shipping and happy with the order. We received the order 2 days before the advertised delivery date on their website which was a good surprise for us. Wife got her ring and she is happy, which is what matters in the end. Overall very good experience.
Wedding: 01/01/2015
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
My only concern was that the order be delivered on time, as it was my wife's birthday present. The delivery was on time, which was huge relief, considering we ordered from UK. Nidhi is delighted with pendant and so am I. The presentation box and card were superb. Brilliant all around. Cheers.
Wedding: 01/01/2015
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Little things this company did for my order made me so happy with them.
I wanted to upgrade the center diamond to a bigger size stone for the engagement ring that i have for last 4 years. I had bought the ring from a local jeweler. I took the ring locally to few jewelry stores, the ring currently has a little shy of half carat round diamond. I wanted to upgrade something to at least 3/4 carat. I knew exactly what color, clarity I wanted. It was just a matter of comparing prices from different stores. I found that this company price was the lowest. They also had a promotion on christmas and I utilized it by buying an additional wedding guard (plain style). I am very happy with the purchase. The additional things that this company provided me was what really mattered, like they cleaned, polished and fixed prongs on my engagement ring free of cost. I had not asked for it. One of the prong on the side diamond was broken last year and they even repaired that. There was no extra cost. I really appreciate the extra touches. It was very sweet of them to do so.
Wedding: 12/01/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I saw the ring that I wanted online, the design was perfect. After searching for sometime both online and local stores, either I could not find that design to my liking, or it was out of my budget. Then I saw the engagement ring which was both perfect design, and well within my budget with this company. However, the maximum ring size they were offering was 9, and I needed 11. I thought it would not be possible. I called them up, and to my surprise, not only they resized my ring to size 11, but they also did it for free. I am very thankful to them. I am now wearing my ring everyday, the design is just perfect, and it fits my finger nicely also. thanks again.
Wedding: 10/28/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I am very thankful to this company and I wanted to take sometime to write my experience with them. I am in college and after some consideration, I decided to propose to my girlfriend and I ordered a ring from this company. My girlfriend however found out that I was about to propose to her as my friends could not keep the surprise.
After she found out about my proposed plan, I decided to actually then ask her for her advice on the type of the ring I have ordered. And this is where the great service from this company kicks in. My girl friend did not like the design of the ring, and she wished that we both have a same style matching bands which will be more romantic.
I called the company to switch my order only to find out that ring was already shipped and is already in transit. I thought that now I would be stuck with my purchase. And then next day I got a surprise email. They company had asked fedex to cancel the shipment and have the ring returned back to them. And they had shipped the new bands which I wanted to get.
The new bands were $30 expensive compared to my first purchase and they have not even charged my card for the difference. I called them to find out why they have not processed the difference, only to get an answer that their first concern was that we get the correct style that we want.
I am speechless. I am used to good service from companies, but this was extremely thoughtful and nice of this company. By showing extra concern towards our needs, they have now won me over as a lifetime customer.
Wedding: 10/07/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I purchased my earrings after looking around for sometime. I was looking for square shape diamonds. My purchase was great. The earrings which are three stone design, have nice sparling diamonds on it. My main concern was if the bracket on the back would be strong enough to hold the earrings, and they are holding up fairly well. I would have preferred that they were little thick and more sturdy. Happy overall with purchase
Wedding: 09/03/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
I bought a engagement ring from them and to months later a diamond fell out. I sent it back and have been waiting a month. The same guy answers the phone every time with some bs explanation about shipping. Do not waste your time if I dont get it back in two weeks im going to fly down there and show them they cant rip people off. Save yourself frustration and buy somewhere else
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Me and my now husband ordered our rings from them (actually only my rings, he ordered his elsewhere). The rings are good for the price. I was expecting something good and I was not let down. The rings are ok, the center diamond is the main stone that sparkles alot which was my main concern. If we purchase our jewelry online again I might use this company again.
Wedding: 06/02/2014
  • Flexibility:  0.0
BUY YOUR RINGS ELSEWHERE!!!!
These people are full of **** don't bother with them. And don't be fooled by fake 5 star reviews here and other sites. Total waste of time and a headache dealing with this shady company.
Wedding: 05/16/2014
0.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  0.5
READ THIS BEFORE ORDERING FROM JEWELOCEAN!!!

First off let's address the 5.0 ratings that JewelOcean has received on this site. JewelOcean has contracted with a company in India or some other second or third world country to flush this site with positive reviews. How do I know?

1) All the reviewers struggle with capitalization; solid indication that reviewer's first language is not English.

2) All the reviewers follow the same pattern: I ordered from JewelOcean, it arrived with little or no delay, the quality is excellent, I would order from them again. EVERY time...

3) Every time I call the company I speak with someone who has a heavy Indian accent. Odd that a company which, according to their reps, is located in Victoria BC and Toronto.

Now let's get to my review. I ordered an engagement ring for my fiance from this site 4 weeks ago. At the time the order was placed, the estimated date of receipt was 10 days later. 9 days later, I received an email stating that due to weather problems, the shipment would be delayed a few days and I would receive tracking information quickly. After 10 more days, I had received nothing. I emailed JewelOcean twice and got no response. 3 days later I called a rep who said that my ring was still UNFINISHED and that it would be finished the next day and I would receive tracking information. 22 days after I had placed my order, the ring wasn't even finished. I'm on day 27, no ring. For the last three days I've been told that my ring would ship out the next day and I would receive tracking information. Still nothing. They are blaming weather delays and FedEx for not picking up the shipment. I called FedEx, who said that they were running at 100% and had no delays to due weather.

If I haven't received my ring by this evening I'm going to assume I'm being scammed and cancel the order. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE.

P.S. I proposed to my girlfriend yesterday with no ring. Shame on me for being so gullible.
Wedding: 03/12/2014
  • Flexibility:  0.0
This is the worst company ever to get a ring from. I ordered my ring on Feb. 6th and was told it would be shipped on Feb. 22nd. Well then they emailed me and told me it would be Feb. 24th. On Feb. 23rd they emailed me and told me due to weather it would be shipped on March 5th. March 5th came and I never heard from them so I called and they told me my ring just got finished and it would be send out that Wednesday or Thursday. So there is 4 different date they told me and wasn't shipped on any of them. I got the ring and noticed the diamonds weren't right they were round but supposed to be princess cut. Then the engagment ring and wedding band looked like they were from 2 different sets. The channel didn't match up, the wedding band was indented to fit around the center stones but didn't. Rings won't fit flush together. So I would not advise anyone to get their rings from them. They have poor customer service and poor craftsman ship. Also the pictures they display online are nothing like what the ring looks like when you get it.
Wedding: 03/11/2014