Jen Yuson Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We are beyond thrilled with our photos and our experience with Jen and Shawn.
Jen's photos capture the pure joy of the day and the shots are natural and relaxed. We will truly cherish the wedding photos forever. Best of all, Jen and Shawn are so darn like-able. We highly recommend this dynamic due!

Recently Married

Kept us relaxed and happy on our wedding. We could not be happier with the photos we received either. They are beautiful and elegant. We asked for film photography as well, which not everyone offers, and the results were classic and elegant.

Simply perfect. Thank you so much, Jen!!

Services Used: Photography

Great pictures and professionalism. Our photographer was Jo Mathewes. She was fantastic!

Recently Married

I booked Beth Ely of Jen Yuson Photography. At first I was worried about Jen not being available because there was not a ton of sample work from Beth on the website. Then I found several galleries of other weddings Beth had shot and felt confident. I also got to Skype with Beth before signing the contract. Dealing with Jen for all planning purposes was excellent. I was happy with her editing work- even needed her to fix the color of a few images and she did it immediately at no extra charge. Beth was amazing on our wedding day- she was so nice and calm and assertive. We loved her. And we love our images. I found JYP online and randomly, and am so happy I did!

Services Used: Photography

Suzie and Jen were GREAT!!! Photos were amazing, editing was amazing. They were easy to work with, very flexible as I had to change wedding location the day before due to weather. Highly recommend!!

Services Used: Photography

I absolutely hit the jackpot when I stumbled across Jen Yuson Photography in my search for a wedding photographer. I had the unique challenge of planning a wedding from hundreds of miles away so based all of my faith upon the beautiful photos from her website. It was a big risk, but it truly paid off. Jen and her husband shot my wedding and the our first encounter was my wedding day. Both she and her husband were extremely laid-back and wonderful to work with. They both have great senses of humor which helped calm my wedding day jitters enormously. As soon as they arrived at the venue the set to work and thankfully snapped up shots of guests arriving, the newly decorated venue, and all of those little details that might accidentally be forgotten. I received so many compliments from guests about their professionalism and personalities. I would highly recommend Jen for your wedding. She and her husband were spectacular!

Services Used: Photography

Jen and Shawn photographed our wedding in Asheville and we were very happy with them. We hadn't met them prior to the wedding day, but they were super down-to-earth and made the photo-taking process fun. Jen is super organized and did a great job handling our large, "complicated" family. She answered all emails quickly and was a pleasure to work with. We got back our photos within a few weeks of the wedding which was really impressive! And of course, the photos were lovely and we have a lot of keepers to choose for our album! I look forward to having Jen photograph us again in the future for an anniversary or family session (one day!).

Recently Married

Jen and Shawn did an amazing job capturing our day. But it went beyond that. My husband and I had to change our wedding date 2 times due to various reasons, and Jen worked with us to make sure she would be available each time. She was SO patient with us during the process! While we had a smaller intimate wedding, I know our families can be hard to manage at times. But Jen and Shawn did an outstanding job mixing both professionalism and humor to make everyone feel relaxed and comfortable. So, her service was incredible in this way as well. She was very responsive to each of my emails through our tenure.
Onto the photos...ummmmm I am SO happy with them. My husband and I couldn't be happier. This dynamic duo are simply talented. They worked with the space and lighting and the outcome was hundred of truly amazing shots of my family and us. Just WOW!!!! Don't hesitate...book Jen Yuson for your special occasion.

Recently Married

Jen Yuson photography did a wonderful job with our wedding and engagement photographs! Very professional, highly skilled and very friendly! I would recommend them to anyone!

Services Used: Photography

I knew I wanted to book Jen Yuson Photography from the first e-mail I received from Jen. Her quick responses and kind words made the planning easy and stress-free. Jen never left a question unanswered, even despite the holidays, a nasty car wreck, and the birth of her beautiful daughter. I really don't know how she does it. Her sweet associate photographer, Suzie, captured the most beautiful bridal portraits and wedding pictures and Jen edited them to perfection. I would use Jen and her team a million times over. They are worth every penny!! Don't hesitate to book with Jen and her fabulous team!!

Chelsea
1 Review
12/14/2013

We absolutely loved working with Jen Yuson Photography! We used Jo, and associate photographer, for our Elopement in December. Plans kept changing due to weather and our quick planning. Jen and Jo were so flexible! Jen was very professional, always responded quickly, and I was really glad she recommended Jo. The pictures were fabulous. I really felt like the told our story and felt really personal, while at the same time looked great. Jo has an amazing eye for photography and subject matter, while having a very unique artistic feel to her photography. I would definitely recommend Jen Yuson Photography. I promise you will not regret it!

Services Used: Photography

I had the BEST experience with Jen Yuson Photography. Jen and her husband/associate photographer were just awesome! So friendly and helpful from day 1! Jen's response time to my emails was unreal! She would get back to me the same day! They created wonderful posed photos on our wedding day and got awesome candid shots as well. The pictures were so creative and really captured the essence of our wedding and of us as a couple. Especially after seeing our photos, Jen's services seem like such a steal! Highly professional, beautifully composed photos done by exceptionally nice folks. Finally, Jen had our photos back to us within 3 weeks! Most brides I've spoken with had to wait one month or more for their photos. I HIGHLY recommend Jen Yuson Photograpy!

Services Used: Photography

Beth, an associate of Jen Yuson, shot my wedding and engagement and she was amazing. Jen communicated with me via email and she was wonderful. I got my pictures back so quickly and they were amazing.

Services Used: Photography

Jen Yuson photography provided us with more that photos. She and her husband were able to give us a catalog of memories, thoughts, and emotions in the form of photography. They were attentive, creative, and flexible to our needs. It wasn't always easy to work with our group the day of, but she managed to take it all in stride while keeping people on task long enough to get the shots that she needed. What we received just a short time later was a diverse photo diary that incapsulated our favorite memories just as vivid as the day they were taken. We can't thank Jen and Shawn enough for everything they were able to do for us and will have her photography to remind us of our special day always.

Melissa & Derek --- Oct. 2013

Services Used: Photography

If I could give Jen Yuson Photography six stars on everything, I would. She was so fun and easy to work with - extremely responsive from the first email sent. I had a hard time at first finding someone who matched exactly what we were looking for - someone who was fun - yet professional, could do some posed portraits - but also some awesome candids, someone who allowed our personalities to be reflected in her photography - but I knew when I looked at Jen's website, I had found exactly what we were looking for. She and her husband are such a fun, upbeat, but not over the top pair, and they both made us feel more comfortable and at ease in front of the camera. The groom is especially camera shy but you wouldn't know that by looking at the photos. Our photos were ready to view exactly one month and one day from the day of our wedding - such a huge surprise to receive them that fast. She took EVERY photo that we asked...and then some. We only had her for 4 hours and she managed to get every shot. All in all, I would recommend her to anyone. We were so happy with the quality of the photography. And the silly galleries were the best - so many laugh out loud moments! Thank you, Jen and Shawn!!! Such a talented pair of lovely people!

Lisa
08/17/2013

It was so great to have you part of our special weekend!