Jeff Benda - Specializing in Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jeff was an absolutely amazing DJ to have at our wedding! My husband and I met with him several times to go over what we had in mind for our dance, and he truly cared about our wishes for our special day. He constantly went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with our service. On the day of our wedding he not only played fantastic music for all ages, but he organized our garter selling game and made sure the bridal party was organized for the entrance and that he had the throw boquet. He had emergency supplies ready if there were any wardrobe mishaps, and he was constantly checking with the bride, groom and our parents to be sure we were enjoying ourselves. He truly cares about his clients and wants to see them have a happy and exciting wedding day! I would HIGHLY recommend Jeff to anyone that is looking for a DJ if you want to have a fun, exciting, and memorable wedding dance!

Services Used: DJ

Jeff was an exceptional DJ who went far beyond what we had expected of him. Not only did he play a variety of music that allowed for people of all ages to get out on the dance floor, but he also paid close attention to various details throughout the reception. From helping my bridesmaids get their bouquets to the head table prior to the entrance, to checking in on us throughout the night, to even coordinating his suit and tie to our wedding colors, we honestly couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Jeff is a highly professional individual who was so very easy to work with. It has been a month since our wedding and I am still hearing from friends and family members about how much fun they had at our dance. My husband, friends, family, and I highly recommend Jeff as a DJ if you are looking to have a great time at your wedding dance!

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

Jeff Benda is the ONLY dj we would ever consider hiring in the event that we need a DJ again! We totally recommend him for your next event or wedding requring DJ services... you will NOT be disappointed!
He truly helped make our wedding reception wonderful and awesome. He not only was incrediclbe professional, he really went above and beyond to make sure that everything ran smoothly throughtout the reception. From making sure that there was a knife to cut the cake, to keeping the wedding party on time so that the reception didn't fall behind schedule he truly took care of everything. He me with us in advance and gave us plenty of time / didn't make us feel rushed. He was completely open to new ideas and had lots of great ideas of his own that we incorporated into the recetopuion. He was flexible with changing things around and was totally open to all of the requests for music our guests made all night long. (the entire wedding was literally dancing right until the end!!)
He also acted as our MC and did a fabulous job. He was great with our blended family dynamics and had a variety of ways to introduce everyone without making things awkward with class and tact.
On top of all of this he was reasonably priced and a super nice person to work with. He really made our day feel special and perfect and like it ran smoothly the entire time.
We literally don't have enough good things to say about Jeff Benda and his DJ Services

Services Used: DJ

I am so happy that I found Jeff to provide my DJ service for my wedding reception. He came on time, was very professional and really cared about what he was doing. He was such a pleasure to work with and I had no stress because he took care of everything and did all the coordinating for the songs,games, toasts, etc. Thank you again Jeff for being there to make our special day just perfect!

Services Used: DJ

I could not put a price on how wonderful Jeff was! We did not have to worry about a thing for the reception knowing that Jeff would be there to take care of things. He was professional, flexible, responsive, and overall just wonderful. He knows what he is doing, so when you don't, he has the answer! Anything we didn't know, he already had an answer to. I could not have chosen a better DJ. He was amazing. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a fun reception without a lot of worry or stress.

Services Used: DJ

Jeff did an amazing job throughout the whole process. From day one he was quick to respond and he always made sure he knew what we wanted. He did an outstanding job at our wedding, and even passed around tissues during the toasts. He always made sure we knew what was happening and when it was happening. He had fun and unique ideas I hadn't seen at other weddings before. I had several people ask me where we found our DJ because he was so great. I had a perfect wedding day and Jeff was a big part of making it a success. Thank you, Jeff - we truly appreciate everything.

Services Used: DJ

Jeff worked well with us, was patient with us, provided excellent services, read the crowd very well, and took care of everything so we were able to enjoy the wedding. Excellent work!

Services Used: DJ

Jeff met with us multiple times prior to the wedding to ensure he knew what you're of music we like and what we did not want played. He played our social hour, dinner and dance for a flat fee. He played good songs and tried to encorporate our guest requests as well. I would use him again.

Services Used: DJ

Jeff did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding. We could not have asked for anyone who could have been more attentive to what we needed done. He took on more responsibilities than just doing the music for our wedding. Jeff introduced the entire wedding party in a way that made everyone excited to get the party started. He helped the events of the night run smoothly. The music selections Jeff played were exactly as we had asked him to play, and any music that was requested got "okayed" by either myself or my husband. We had many compliments on the night about how fun our dance was! Jeff is extremely talented and professional in running his business and will cater to the needs of your specific event. I would highly recommend him for any type of event.

Services Used: DJ

We HIGHLY recommend Jeff to anybody who wants a DJ that knows how to get every single guest entertained. His music repertoire is vast enough that no matter what your likes or dislikes are, he will be able to get everybody dancing! Jeff did an amazing job working closely with our entire bridal party to let us know exactly what was going on. And the timing of everything was perfect. If you want a DJ that is well prepared, more than professional and accommodating, focused on you and your guests, and pleasant to work with, than you should choose Jeff!

Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

Jeff did an amazing job! He not only did the expected duties of playing music to appeal to the crowd and wedding couple but also went the extra mile to accomodate for our slideshow, commentary during the reception, and helped in every way possible to keep the bride (and groom) more than content and at ease. He helped to keep us on track with events and kept everything running smoothly. I never had to worry about the happenings of the dance. We never had a song where the dance floor was empty and that says a lot when the dance floor was 80+ degrees and humid. We also walked away with a substantial amount of money because of the method Jeff used for the garter auction. The bridesmaids and groomsmen sold cards and were in competition with each other. I have never seen this process run so smoothly and easily gather a good amount of money. He was very thorough with his preparations with us as far as what we wanted for songs and events and also what we were not wanting. I would highly recommend Jeff to any couple! He was phenominal!

Services Used: DJ

Jeff had a tough crowd to please, young kids wanted todays music and older crowd wanted the oldies and he was able to please us all. We aren't the most organized group and he kept us on track before the day and on the day, many people commented on how well everything flowed (like we had anything to do with it). And he came up with many ideas to make the reception unique. We loved the entrance with "Raise your Glass" and he was able to cut the songs shorter for the "special" dances. He was also accomodating when we decided at last minute to play musical chairs for the wedding bouquet instead of the normal toss. Everyone loved the musical chairs! He also was dressed in a suit which was appropiate for our elegant wedding. We will hire him again for our next daughters wedding!

Services Used: DJ

Jeff Benda made our wedding dance a lot of fun. He had lots of great ideas for us to use which made the dance that much more fun. He made sure everything ran smoothly and always gave us notice as to when he would be starting a special dance.

Services Used: DJ

Jeff Benda was a wonderful person to work with. He was thorough with all aspects of DJ service, had fun fresh ideas, and was willing to accommodate to all requests that we had. I would recommend this guy to any couple looking for a superior DJ. He goes above and beyond to make your day special and unique to your satisfaction. His rates are fabulously priced for the quality you receive. NO JOKE. We were more than happy to have him involved in our wedding and will continue to pass along fantastic reviews to all friends and family. Thanks Jeff for everything!

Services Used: DJ

Jeff is the BEST!!!! He did a fantastic job with the reception from the moment the bridal party came in until the end of the dance. We had NOTHING to worry about, he took care of everything. We would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who wants a quality, professional DJ for their dance.