Jackie Schneider beauty

• Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

i hired jackie to do my hair and makeup for my wedding, and i loved the way everything turned out. i felt truly beautiful and confident throughout the day. she was professional, courteous throughout the process and punctual on the day of the event. she is very easy to talk to and put me at ease while i was getting ready.

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jackie had done my hair and make-up for my brother’s wedding in October 2012 so I knew she would do a fantastic job; however, she exceeded all of my expectations. I had her come out from Brooklyn to do hair and make-up for myself and my Maid of Honor in Park Ridge, NJ. Jackie was prompt and responsive but also offered suggestions to make sure our hair and make-up looked perfect for the day. A week later and I’m still hearing how natural and stunning everything looked. Thanks, Jackie!

• Wedding: 07/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jackie, with a small team did my entire bridal party's hair and makeup for my wedding this February. And WOW. Not only was she extremely organized - she sent me an hour by hour schedule of what time they would need to set up as well as time slots for each lady to keep everything on schedule but she is SO talented. Everyone looked so beautiful. I typically don't wear tons of makeup and she made my skin look flawless - without caking on tons of product. I felt like a million bucks on my wedding day and I have Jackie to thank for that!

• Wedding: 02/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jackie is an amazing and talented hair/makeup professional. I am NOT a make up and hair person in my everyday life, but she totally took my discomfort in stride and made me feel so, so beautiful for my wedding. She is also super funny and smart, and a real pleasure to spend time with. I feel so lucky to have found her.

• Wedding: 04/06/2013