Jackie Schneider beauty

(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jackie and her assistant just did the hair and makeup for my wedding, and it was stunning. I really wanted someone who would make the makeup look "natural." I've been to too many weddings where the makeup is just caked on. Not this time. Her work was beautiful, elegant yet bold at the same time. Jackie was responsive and flexible for my mom and I, who both had trials. On the day of she was organized and punctual. She really kept us ladies moving along. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jackie and her assistant did an amazing hair and makeup job for my wedding. I had an awesome trial, where Jackie really took her time to figure out what I wanted (I did not go in with a clear idea). Post-trial, I realized that the makeup was a little too "evening" for my taste. I sent Jackie some photos of a different direction I wanted to go, which she executed PERFECTLY day of. Jackie and team arrived right at the time they said they would, and got all my girls and mom done beautifully. My mom never wears makeup, so Jackie was sensitive to that and did just the right amount to make her look gorgeous but not uncomfortable. Jackie was also super level-headed and was able to handle my somewhat ADD crew very well - she even helped avert disaster by getting me into my dress after several failed attempts by the Mom and MOH. Can't go wrong with booking Jackie!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

i hired jackie to do my hair and makeup for my wedding, and i loved the way everything turned out. i felt truly beautiful and confident throughout the day. she was professional, courteous throughout the process and punctual on the day of the event. she is very easy to talk to and put me at ease while i was getting ready.

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jackie had done my hair and make-up for my brother’s wedding in October 2012 so I knew she would do a fantastic job; however, she exceeded all of my expectations. I had her come out from Brooklyn to do hair and make-up for myself and my Maid of Honor in Park Ridge, NJ. Jackie was prompt and responsive but also offered suggestions to make sure our hair and make-up looked perfect for the day. A week later and I’m still hearing how natural and stunning everything looked. Thanks, Jackie!

• Wedding: 07/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jackie, with a small team did my entire bridal party's hair and makeup for my wedding this February. And WOW. Not only was she extremely organized - she sent me an hour by hour schedule of what time they would need to set up as well as time slots for each lady to keep everything on schedule but she is SO talented. Everyone looked so beautiful. I typically don't wear tons of makeup and she made my skin look flawless - without caking on tons of product. I felt like a million bucks on my wedding day and I have Jackie to thank for that!

• Wedding: 02/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jackie is an amazing and talented hair/makeup professional. I am NOT a make up and hair person in my everyday life, but she totally took my discomfort in stride and made me feel so, so beautiful for my wedding. She is also super funny and smart, and a real pleasure to spend time with. I feel so lucky to have found her.

• Wedding: 04/06/2013