Brooklyn, NY 11256 Map · Phone number

13 Reviews for Jackie Schneider beauty

• Melissa

Melissa · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Pure Magic

I still can't get over the magic that Jackie brought to our wedding day. I felt so comfortable and looked like myself with added elegance. Working with Jackie was such a pleasure from start to finish. She was professional and went above and beyond to ensure everything was perfect. Even on an extremely hot day, the make up was absolutely flawless and did not require touch ups all night (although a kit was provided). I loved my look and would highly recommend Jackie to any bride.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Stefanie · Married on 08/11/2018

Thank you, Jackie!

Jackie is simply amazing! From the trial I felt in good hands. I usually wear very little makeup and it was important to me to still look natural on my wedding day. Jackie was able to bring my vision to life. My hair and makeup looked even better than I could have imagined. My bridal party looked amazing too. She is a really nice and fun person. I enjoyed spending time with her during my trial and wedding day. Thank you so much, Jackie!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Katie · Married on 12/09/2017

Jackie did hair and makeup for my wedding in December 2017 and she was absolutely fabulous. I could not have been happier with my look, and all of the bridesmaids looked stunning - and felt great too! Jackie was lovely to work with from the trial to the wedding day, I highly recommend her for hair and makeup!

Sent on 12/29/2017