Ivy House Weddings at Western Gardens Downtown

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We had our wedding reception at Ivy House and I couldn't have been happier.
They were so good to work with and met with us whenever we wanted.
They have so many things that are included that other places charge you for like:
centerpieces, table clothes, sound system, candles all over the place, serving knife and cake stand for the wedding cake. I could also use my own caterer.
They had two hostesses and a parking attendant there that night to help with anything we needed, all included!
We did very little decorating because Ivy House is so beautiful all by itself. That saved a lot of money too. There is a lot of parking right at the Ivy House, no one had to park on the street or walk a long way. That's a big plus in Salt Lake City.
We would recommend Ivy House to anyone!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I haven't had my wedding yet, but I have booked at Ivy House and they have been incredibly helpful! All you do it pay, and they seriously do all the rest! They set up however you want, provide all the tables/chairs you need, centerpieces and table cloths! Their preferred vendors are great, too! They've made reception planning SO easy! I'm extremely excited to have my reception at Ivy House!

Recently Married

Everyone was so helpful and nice! They did all they could to make our experience the best it could be. We are so happy we chose the Ivy House for our wedding luncheon and reception venue.

Recently Married

I loved the people who worked here and helped me. They gave me everything I needed! They were so helpful and even let me set up the day before my wedding. It was a beautiful venue and I would recommend it to anyone!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We planned our wedding from a distance (which can be very stressful), and the Ivy House staff were wonderful throughout the whole process. The space is beautiful and very reasonable. It was a great night, and much due to the work prior and during the event by the Ivy House staff.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the first time we walked on the Ivy House we realized this was the perfect venue for our wedding celebrations - Stunning venue and surprisingly spacious and great staff
Lee and Jenny (managers) were a huge help right from the start and enthusiastically helped us to arrange a fabulous wedding! Our wedding was perfect in every way.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our Reception was at the Atrium/Western Gardens in Sandy, Utah. The ceremony was held outside in the gardens and was better than our expectation. The reception was held inside and again was beautiful. The Staff at Atrium went above and beyond to make our special day one to remember.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Excellent, beautiful venue and very easy to work with. Flexible and a high quality of service. Great price for a dream venue :)

1 Review
2+ years ago

We planned this event long distance. It couldn't have been any more perfect than it was! The staff was extremely gracious and helpful with all our needs. We were so pleased with the Ivy House for our daughter's wedding reception! Thank you! Sara C. (MOB)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I don't know why anyone would go anywhere else. It's a little bit more than the budget places, but it comes fully decorated, so in the end it saves a lot more money and a lot less stress. They gave me ideas, and even made sure I had other things taken care of that weren't related (dress, flowers, ect.).

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Ivy House was a beautiful venue to hold a wedding reception. It is conveniently located in downtown Salt Lake. The staff were wonderful to work with and the room was beautifully decorated. I loved the soft lighting and the great fireplace. My son accidentally left his tuxedo at the Ivy House and the staff graciously agreed to deliver it back to the vendor the following business day. I would highly recommend the Ivy House for anyone looking for a beautiful, affordable venue for a wedding reception in Salt Lake City.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone here at Ivy House was so friendly and helpful. There is no way we could have planned a wedding from 1000 miles away if it had not been for Jenny and her crew of preferred vendors. It was a beautiful day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ivy House is a gorgeous place! Everything was perfect and they exceeded our expectations. The staff had everything set on time, the facility was clean and guests commented how beautiful everything was. Everything went smooth, just like my mom and I needed on my most special day. Thank you for everything.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ivy House exceeded my expectations and the staff was very helpful, professional, and friendly. Your place is very pleasant and I loved the fireplace! Everything turned out perfect! I had a great wedding and I will remember this day forever! Thanks for your help on my special day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't have been happier with our reception at the new venue downtown! It is absolutely beautiful, the people we worked with know what they're doing and are super flexible and so very patient with their brides! I got exactly what I wanted! :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved having our reception at the Ivy House. After looking at other venues within SLC, it was easy to select the Ivy House as our venue. We were so pleased with how everything turned out. Amazing how much is included in the base package where other venues charge extra. We recommend going down and seeing it in person to see if it would be a good fit for your event. The owner was great to accommodate some special requests and was very personable. Space would be the only issue if you plan on having a large wedding keep that in mind.