INVU Portraits

Flexibility
Yael
1 Review
03/21/2015

Met INVU Photography through the Phoenix Bridal Show and won an engagement photo session. Jeri is super polite, honest, helpful, knowledgeable, and a joy to work with. Our engagement photos came out AMAZING and I look forward to her work for our wedding! Thank you! :D

Services Used: Photography

Jeri and her assistant, Alex, were amazing. They were professional and personable. From the day we met with Jeri, almost a year ago, she made us feel comfortable with the vast amount of photography in store for us. She put us at ease at our engagement session and really let us be ourselves. We got some amazing shots because we were able to chat and play around with one another. At the first look Jeri really made sure she was "hidden" so we could absorb the moment and each other. Then she got her posses. She also made sure she got some great shots of us just being us. All of our wedding pictures came out wonderfully, exactly the way I expect from her. I can't imagine a better photographer for our wedding. I will be calling her again for future portraits and photography sessions.

Elizabeth
12/20/2014

Jeri with INVU was such a joy to work with. She listened to what we wanted & made it happen. Bride & groom are not found of photos & Jeri got it done & they had a smile on their faces. Captured all those special moments that will create memories to last a lifetime!!

Wendy
1 Review
08/24/2014

I loved having you a part of my big day. I can't imagine having a better photographer. I'm in love with all the photos you took.

Rachel
07/26/2014

We loved working with INVU! We had so much fun!

Services Used: Photography

Jeri was a pleasure to work with! I met her at a bridal expo in Phx and won an engagement session, she offered to take our pictures on the beach in San Diego. We couldn't turn down a weekend out of the AZ heat, and a free session! We had a blast, she kept things fun and the pictures were gorgeous! It was such a good time! After our beautiful photos from the beach shoot we decided to have her photograph our wedding, I've seen a couple pictures and they look great! I can't wait to see them all! She is very sweet and professional, she always got back to me immediately. Her pricing was very reasonable!! We had a strict budget but wanted to make sure we had good pictures, I am confident our pictures will be gorgeous based on what Ive seen and we stuck to our budget. Thank you Jeri!!! I will defiantly recommend you to any friends and family in need of a great photographer!!!

2+ years ago

I met Jeri at a Bridal show and won a free engagement session. We are so glad we did, we could not be happier with all of our photos. Jeri is nice, professional, personable, flexible and creative. She is so easy to work with and very accessible.

Our engagement photos were great but our wedding photos are outstanding - we have received nothing but compliments from family and friends. Jeri brought an assistant, Alex, with her for our wedding. Between the two of them we got every little angle. We love that we can look at our pictures and relive our wedding day all over again.

Shaina
11/01/2012

I met Jeri at a bridal show. I actually won a free engagement session so I decided to take advantage of it and I am glad we did! We decided to use Jeri as our photographer and she was wonderful! I liked that she wasn't afraid to get in and take pictures where she wanted. She was wonderful to work with and even though I haven't seen our wedding pictures yet I know they will be great! I also liked that her package came with a bunch of extras and not just the traditional wedding prints. She was great!

4.3

Loved jeri our photographer! Just wish I would have looked at more of her samples, shown her the style I wanted or given her a photo list.

2+ years ago

I loved working with Jeri. We clicked from the first email. She was very helpful and listened to my ideas and helped me with any questions I had even if they weren't photo related. She was very professional and worked so well with our small budget. She was a ton of fun to work with, felt more like a friend doing our photos

Services Used: Photography

Amazing photos! Highly recommend jeri and her team! Very professional and organized. She made sure to capture all the photos I wanted and was aware of any special things I had that I wanted photographed. Jeri also ensure to have a short engagement session while in town for my bridal shower early one Saturday morning. We just needed a photo for our guests to sign at ceremony. I highly recommend INVU for any special occasion!

Services Used: Photography

Jeri was an amazing lady to work with! I planned my own wedding and on the day of the rehearsal she helped everyone get in the correct positions which was a huge help since I had no idea what to do! She was able to create a package that fit my requests and financial needs. I have not seen my photos yet but I imagine they will be great!

Services Used: Photography

Working with Jeri for our wedding was wonderful. She did above and beyond what I would expect from a great photographer. Besides taking amazing pictures, she did so many other things to help my husband and I in planning our wedding. She always took time to answer questions and meet with us. At the wedding, she always knew without us asking exactly when we needed her to step in and take control, or stay in the background and photograph. The value of our package was amazing as well. I just chose the pictures for our wedding album and it was so difficult to just pick a certain amount, because there was so many beautiful pictures. I'm so happy we hired her and would recommend her to any bride. I plan on using INVU in the future for anytime I need pictures; future baby pictures, family pictures, etc.

Services Used: Photography

Jeri was fabulous to work with! I have not received my photos yet, but I know they will be incredible! We got all of the photos we wanted and still had time to get all of the sunset pics! I can't wait to see the final product. Alex, her assistant was incredible as well! She has a wonderful eye! My husband had a lot of groomsman and they got all the shots they wanted plus individuals! Plus she gave us new ideas for poses!

Services Used: Photography

Jeri has been so wonderful to work with from our engagement photos to our wedding, she has been nothing but a pleasure to work with. We met two weeks before at our wedding venue to make sure she had a clear understanding of what we wanted and to scope out the perfect picture locations. She was so friendly and personable as well as made sure all our photo requests were met!

Services Used: Photography

The best experience I could ask for. Jeri met with us several times before the wedding day to go over everything. She listened to our concerns and then explained in detail to us how we would make things work. She was very down to earth and organized. I felt very comfort working with her and so did the whole wedding party. She put my mind at ease. We went over the list I created with what pictures I wanted and she took detailed notes and we walked around the property and discussed where and when we'd take the photos. On the day of the wedding there were no surprises. She was on time and very happy to get things started. We worked as a team, making sure all the pictures that needed to be taken were taken. She never lost sight of me. She was a joy to work with. As the night was ending she checked if we wanted anything else and then informed us she would be leaving. We met with her about 4 weeks after to get the 6 CD's of pictures. They were wonderful. Everyone was very pleased. I would highly reccomend INVU portraits. It was the best experience I could ever hope for. Jeri made the wedding feel like a walk in the park.