Inn at the Round Barn Farm

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Incredible wedding venue! These are the real deal in the business & they work with you around EVERY detail to make your special day seamless. The property is gorgeous, the rooms are so peaceful and comfortable, the barn is the quintessential humble, but stunning Vermont wedding setting, the food is delicious, and the whole team at the Round Barn Farm works tirelessly - and with a smile - to create just the wedding couples want.

Rachel
12/14/2013

Every single person at the Inn at the Round Barn Farm made our weekend the most special it could be. During the planning process they went above and beyond to make our job easy and stress free. They were cheerful and accommodating as well as helpful in suggesting ideas that had worked for other couples. The venue itself is breathtaking beyond compare, as well, but it's the people who make it a truly special place!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had nothing but an amazing experience working with the Inn at the Round Barn. We relayed our vision of a casually elegant wedding focused on food and dancing, and they provided 100%. Lisa and her team were always quick to provide a recommendation on vendors, and to guide us towards options and arrangements that fit our vision. Every one of our friends and family said our wedding was the most fun (and delicious!) they had ever attended.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot possibly say enough about this venue. It was top notch service from beginning to end. The staff is absolutely amazing and they obviously take great pride in their work. Our wedding was two weeks ago and the phone calls and emails from our guests to compliment us on the beauty of the location and the food provided have not stopped. If I could do it all over again I wouldn't change one thing. My husband and I cannot wait to go back for another visit!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our December 30 reception at the Round Barn was perfect. The setting is gorgeous, and unlike anything else we found. It was also one of very few places that could accommodate the size of our party (150) in the winter. The staff bring all their wedding experience to put on a memorable event with great attention to detail. They coordinated beautifully with all of our vendors and put us at ease going into the event so we wouldn't need to worry about anything. We couldn't be happier with our decision, and highly recommend Round Barn!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Round Barn Farm was a dream venue. I could not have pictured a more idyllic location in which to get married. First, the venue itself is just gorgeous. Rolling hills behind beautifully groom lawns, gardens and ponds. And the round barn itself provides most of the decoration you need to make a stunning wedding venue. During the wedding, friends and family kept asking me "How did you find this place? It is so gorgeous, how did you stumble upon this?" It helped that we also had the most beautiful day for the outdoor ceremony.

Additionally, the staff could not be better. They are above and beyond helpful. Things you didn't even know you needed or wanted they provide. The wedding coordinator, Lisa, is exceptionally organized, helpful, responsive, and gives great suggestions when you need help. We rented out the whole Bed and Breakfast for our wedding party, which was great because we spent the days leading up to the wedding together. It was incredibly fun to have everyone in one place getting ready and they celebrating after the wedding. The house staff is also wonderful, providing everything you need day to day, but then also as everyone was getting ready -- water, champagne, food for me since I was anxious and not eating enough.

And the food is excellent -- I keep getting comments about it, and when do you hear that about wedding food! The breakfasts they serve at the Inn are phenomenal, and the food at the wedding is unique, fresh, and delicious.

When I first saw the price for the Round Barn, it was a little more than we had initially wanted to spend (and it is not unreasonable, we were just on a tight budget), but after working with them for a year and now after our wedding, it is worth EVERY penny. If anything they are undervalued. The service, the venue, and the peace of mind you have will be much better than I could imagine at any other place. Your friends and family will talk about this venue long after the wedding is over. At the end of our last song, our friends and family booed because they didn't want the night to be over!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you're looking for a wedding venue, where you can come, relax, and focus on enjoying your day - Round Barn Farm is for you! The staff constantly went above and beyond to ensure our group was having a good time, and that everything we needed was taken care of. I came down with a cold while there, and Stephanie brought me hot tea and breakfast and was constantly checking if i needed more water or anything else she could do for me as we got ready for the wedding day. Lisa and Anne Marie did a great job with helping us plan the weekend. They were always responsive anytime I had a question, whether by phone or e-mail. During the weekend of our wedding, Anne Marie's calm and gentle demeanor helped set the tone for everyone else. And the meals (both at the Inn and the reception). . . we were so spoiled by the outstanding breakfasts I very quickly asked if, on the wedding day, they could bring hors d'oeuvres to the wedding party while we took pictures, I did not want to miss out on the appetizers! My family still talks about Paul's outstanding scones and my grandfather-in-law raved about the Shepard's pie potato skins that Charlie made! From the time we arrived on Friday to the time we left on Monday morning - we truly had an amazing, relaxing wedding weekend.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Every aspect of our wedding weekend was absolutely perfect. I cannot say enough good things about the Inn and staff! My friends and family are still raving about the Barn and what a great time they had on our special day!

Private User
2+ years ago

The Round Barn Farm was the most perfect venue I could have imagined. When we visited, we fell in love with the gorgeous Vermont setting, charm of the RBF, and hospitality of the staff. From the beginning of planning through the wedding weekend, the staff and wedding coordinator (Lisa) at the RBF were on top of every detail. They were flexible in making the wedding personal to us as a couple and seamlessly implemented the ideas we had for our weekend. Prior to the wedding weekend we had a "hand-off" meeting where the staff took over everything for the weekend so that we and our families could truly relax and enjoy it. We gave them boxes of decorations with no instructions and they made it all look amazing. Lisa thought of everything and made sure that everything went smoothly while remaining cool as a cucumber under pressure. The staff was so warm and fun that they kept us completely calm and having a ball the whole time. Stephanie, the Inn Keeper, was also amazing and kept all of our guests happy throughout the weekend. Service was impeccable, and the food was amazing. The barn itself is incredible - such a beautiful setting and magical with the lights at night. The whole event was gorgeous and guests have been raving about it ever since, with many calling it the best wedding they've ever been to. We are so grateful to the staff for all of their love and warmth in making it happen.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Round Barn and their staff are just fantastic! Vermont in June can either still be cool or getting warm. The innkeeper the first morning we were there asked my guests how they slept. A couple mentioned that they were a little warm. Not more then 10 minutes later their rooms had ACs in them! Their event staff is profession yet welcoming.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
Private User
Recently Married

My wedding at the Round Barn truly was my dream wedding. The venue its self is absolutely beautiful and the staff is amazing. The Round Barn supplies the food (which is amazing!), the bar service, rentals as well as day of coordination. These services and the quality of their staff made my wedding planning and wedding day so much easier for me. They have beautiful options for both outdoor and indoor weddings which was great for me when it rained on my wedding day. Any bride would be lucky to have their wedding here.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at The Inn at The Round Barn Farm in late July of this year. We immediately fell in love with the serenity of the setting and how it seemed to put us at peace. The entire staff was amazing and accommodating during our entire wedding experience. The food was absolutely delicious and our guests are still raving about it! Compliments to Chef Charlie! Lisa, the Wedding Planner on staff is the absolute best. She thinks of EVERYTHING and takes the burden completely off the bride and groom. You can be as hands-on or as hands-off as you want with Lisa. Never have I seen a woman balance complete warmth in her interactions and also remain as cool as a cucumber under pressure. Becky, who assisted with our event management and decor was also amazing! The day before our wedding, I basically gave her boxes full of decorations with no idea how to get them to all work together in the barn and she made everything look wonderfully! I am a designer so I am a bit of a tough critic but she just transformed the barn into the wedding setting of our dreams. The owner of the Inn, Anne Marie and her partner Tim make every guest feel immediately at home. They got to know our guests, made sure everyone's bellies were full and kept a close watch on the ominous skies to ensure we could get the most time outdoors as possible! Stephanie, the Inn Keeper is also an absolute delight. She always has a smile on her face and is so calm and welcoming. Every single guest knew her name and adored her by the end of the weekend!

The staff works excellently together, and as a team, made our wedding day so incredibly special. They made my husband and I and all our of our guests feel very much at home.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was awesome! We rented out the whole Inn so we had exclusive use of it. Tim and Ann Marie were very professional, and there was no job they couldn't handle.