ID's Fabulous PhotoBooth
"Fun, Crazy, Intimate Photos"
Jacksonville , FL 32218

Flexibility:
 (4.6/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Working with Jennyfer with ID's Fabulous Photobooth for our wedding at the Jacksonville Zoo was great. She responded to emails in a timely manner & she even emailed me the week of the wedding to see if there was anything that we needed which I thought was really cool. She customizes the photo strips & she works very hard to get it exactly how you want it to look. We used giraffe print for ours to match the zoo theme. The Photobooth was a big hit at our wedding. I can't wait to see the memory book with our copies when we get back from our honeymoon! The rental prices are real good too! Highly recommend :)
Wedding: 03/08/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Jennyfer was great! We hired her for our wedding and her photobooth was a hit with all of our guests, keeping them entertained all night. She brought plenty of props, was on time to set up, and was able to create a custom background that fit our theme. Overall, she was excellent.
Wedding: 03/01/2014

Kala 1 Reviews
I'D fabulous photobooth was absolutely amazing at our wedding!!' Great communicating w Jennifer throughout entire process and she is extremely easy to work with!! Will def hire again for upcoming family events !!
Wedding: 09/28/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jennyfer was awesome all the way around! She worked with us and made everything easy. I explained my theme of the wedding and she responded in no time with templates for the photo booth slide design for me to choose from. The photo booth also came with props and it was the highlight of my wedding! Every guest loved it and are still talking about it!
Wedding: 09/27/2013

Anonymous 5 Reviews
Jennyfer was great to work with. It was really nice that to use a groupon and get an even better deal for our wedding.
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Heather 1 Reviews
Everyone loved the photo booth. It was the hit of the wedding! We are thinking of having it again for my sons birthday party. My friend has two teenagers and she's already planning on having a photo booth at her daughters weddings. (When they get older of course) LOL.
Wedding: 05/11/2013

Kelli 1 Reviews
Thank you do much for all you did! My guest really loved the photobooth.
Wedding: 05/03/2013

Anonymous 2 Reviews
Everything was fantastic! Jennyfer was great and was so flexible when we needed to add and change the time frame needed! All of our guest had the greatest time and thought it was such a neat and different idea!!!! And our memory book is amazing.....instead of having a boring guest signing book, have a book with fun messages and pictures that we will actually look at again and again!!!!

We would definitely recommend to our friends and family!!!
Wedding: 04/27/2013
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
I am so sad and disappointed in this company. I booked her for my daughter's schools end of year party. I told all the teachers and kids she would be there to do their photos and provide photo strips. She was giving us a great deal which was great because we are working on a tight budget. I even referred people too her and was very excited to advertise her business in our tight nit community. However, after signing a contract with her and paying 1/2 her fee, she sent back the check without much of an explanation and now will not return our calls. SO UNPROFESSIONAL. And the worse part is she CRUSHED a bunch of 5th graders girls who were very excited about her coming.
Wedding: 04/22/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
ID's Fabulous Photo Booth was awesome! Jennyfer was so easy to work with throughout the whole wedding planning process, and was so quick to respond to any questions that we had. Our guests loved the photo booth, and their prices were extremely reasonable.
Wedding: 04/21/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5

Kimberlee 2 Reviews
IDs Fabulous photobooth was by far the best vendor I worked with for my wedding. The price was right, the services were great, and Jennyfer was FABULOUS!! She was friendly and fun and sooo responsive anytime I emailed or called her. My CD of pictures was delivered within a week of my wedding date. I would recommend this to anyone and absolutely would do it again. So much fun and such a hit at our wedding! Thanks Jennyfer!
Wedding: 04/20/2013

Sally 1 Reviews
I recommend Jennyfer and ID Fabulous Photobooth. She did a great job at our wedding and everyone had so much fun. She was easy to work with and we were impressed with everything. Thank you Jennyfer.
Wedding: 03/16/2013

Danielle 1 Reviews
She did an amazing job and our guests had a blast!!! Reasonably priced also which is always a plus :)
Wedding: 03/09/2013

Kim 1 Reviews
Jennyfer with ID's Fabulous PhotoBooth was wonderful at the reception and very professional in the planning stage. The guests at the wedding reception loved her photobooth props.
Wedding: 03/02/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I highly recommend Jennyfer and ID's Fabulous Photobooth. I found this vendor through Groupon and was highly impressed with the professionalism. Jennyfer very quickly responded to my emails regarding contract, graphic photo strip, etc. and worked with me to create a custom photostrip graphic. Our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the photobooth and graphic strip.
Wedding: 01/26/2013

Gretchen 1 Reviews
She was great! I highly reccomend her :)
Wedding: 12/29/2012
 904-423-0616
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire