Pixology Productions

Orange Park, FL View map Visit website

Pixology Productions provides photo booth rental services in Jacksonville, Florida, and surrounding areas for weddings and other special events. Their beautiful and luxury-styled open booths will be fun and unique additions to make an occasion even more memorable. This team offers an entertainment experience to couples and their guests, complete with photographs of the wedding day fun.

Pixology Productions offers a variety of photo booths for wedding festivities. These include the premium Pixel 360 booth for photos and video; the sleek Pixel Digital Booth; the engaging Roaming Pixel; and the attractive Pixel Vogue Booth. Enclosures are available for elegance in the daytime and a fun glow at nighttime. Backdrops, props, prints, and social media integration can further enhance the enjoyment of these booths.

• Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$400

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$695

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Prints
Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Presley
    Presley D. Married on 07/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I would leave more than 5 stars if I could!

Pixology Productions exceeded all of my expectations! My guests and I had a blast! I would give more than 5 stars if I could! If you are getting married and want an incredible fun photo experience for your guests, definitely hire Pixology Productions!!
    Nicole K. Married on 03/05/2022

Breath of fresh air!

Nathya was SO easy to work with. I had contacted her last minute for my wedding. From the moment I booked Pixology she was in contact with me continuously until the day before the wedding. I was so nervous her set up would be too big or look too crammed. Everything single thing was perfect. The photo booth was such a huge hit for my family and friends. The props, the service, Nathya and Felix kept the flow moving and my guests entertained. I couldn’t have asked for a better outcome with the photo booth! 6 stars if I could give an extra!!
illustration stars

Exclusive

Pricing

PO BOX 65773 Orange Park, FL, 32065
9043020317
Location of (Pixology Productions)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding