"I Do" Wishes

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I appreciated Karen and "I Do" Wishes SO MUCH. I saw what their lights could do to a room at the Hyatt in a picture, and decided that was what I was going to do. I ended up booking them to add all the giant lights strung across the room for the wedding. It was amazing! It really made the room, because I didn't add much else as far as decor.. and the PICTURES turned out so awesome too! They were great to work with, and I would recommend them to anyone!

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

The name "I DO WISHES" is 100% Accurate and I couldn't be more Pleased with this company! When I found out 4 Days before my wedding that my original linen source was a bust, I Panicked!!! I called all around town looking for last minute rentals, and Karen really came through. She was as sweet as any Fairy Godmother, and despite the time crunch, gave me multiple linen options. Some other local businesses (remaining nameless) tried to take advantage of my situation by trying to upcharge me for the rush as well as add on unnecessary upholsteries, but Karen LISTENED, and provided me with Beautiful Blue Linens that stayed well within my budget :) I am So Thankful for her Wish Granting work, that my only regret was not finding her first.
5/5 Stars*

Private User
Recently Married

"I Do" Wishes is by far one of the best businesses to work with. Karen is a amazing and very flexible. They provided chair covers and sashes and the best part is they set up and take down...it saved us the hassle the morning of the wedding and we were able to enjoy the day. Thank you so much!

"I Do" Wishes responded with the following comments:

So happy that you loved the service we provided you! Thank you for the great review. Congratulations and best wishes, Karen and the IDW staff

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I got engaged to my now husband (June 14, 2014), about 2 years ago. At that time I contacted several different wedding planning agencies, including I Do Wishes, LLC. After meeting with Karen from I Do Wishes, and her taking her time to explain things to me and give me different options, I set up a plan to get a few things threw her and then do other things such as centerpieces on my own to lower costs. Sooner than I knew it, life had taken a turn on me with family passing and other stress, and then I had the stress of trying to get my decorations and centerpieces done. I WAS IN OVER MY HEAD!!! Then I called Karen and told her I needed her help. She met with me a second time, a third time, a fourth time, and more! Everytime I called her, she made me feel great, and she was always there for ME; she always told me she would take care of things, and she did! My wedding decorations and centerpieces were beautiful and cheaper then I would have paid to have made them myself. The best part is I did not have to worry about ANY set up or take down; working with I Do Wishes was the best thing I did with my wedding. So happy. Thank you.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Karen at I Do Wishes was absolutely incredible! We were at two weeks before the wedding when we realized the plan we had for decor was not going to work out. I emailed Karen at 9:30pm on a Friday night, completely in a panic, only to receive an email back THAT NIGHT! A dream come true for any anxious bride.
Above the quick response time, I Do Wishes made our wedding day completely effortless. They set up same day and took down the following morning (thanks to out amazing venue). When I arrived at the site the next morning it appeared that nothing had transpired the night before. A complete dream for my husband and I, and I am sure our wedding party as well, as they did not have to lift a finger. The decor itself was gorgeous and even amongst the buzz of dinner I still managed to acknowledge how incredible it all looked. Many of our guests commented they had never seen our venue look so incredible.
Thank you Karen for EVERYTHING you did to make our day incredible! We wish you all the best with your business; no doubt you will completely excel!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

My husband and I were completely satisfied and very happy with the staff at I Do Wishes! We were married at a 19th century hotel which made some of their decorating a bit of a challenge. We gave Karen our theme and feel we wanted for the ceremony/reception and she really ran with it. I will go as far as saying that she really went over and above anything we expected! It was a beautiful and memorable evening for us and our guests. Whether someone is looking for "it all" or just a few basic essentials the staff at "I Do Wishes" will make your day perfect and day stress free!

"I Do" Wishes responded with the following comments:

Lori & Rick, Thank you for all of your kind words. We were very excited to work at such a historic site. We wanted the decorations to accentuate the beautiful woodwork and add to the overall charm of the place. We are very happy that we exceeded your expectations! Wishing you all the best, Karen and the IDW staff

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We had a beautiful candlelight vintage wedding and Karen,the owner was on the same page as us from the start. She slam dunked our every want and desire in exactly what we were looking for on our very special night. She handled the venue and took control of everything to see that we had exactly what we wanted. It was beyond our expectations and very reasonably priced and if we had any questions she was very prompt in taking care of us. Spectacular!!!

Sara
09/06/2013

My centerpieces were beatiful! I loved working with I Do Wishes and I highly recommend. You will not be disappointed!

"I Do" Wishes responded with the following comments:

Thanks Sara! We loved the centerpiece we designed for you too. They have become one of our most popular ones. Congratulations, we wish you all the best!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

Karen was wonderful to work with! She made me feel totally at ease, like "one of the family" and that meant a lot. Everything turned out beautifully and I was VERY pleased!!

"I Do" Wishes responded with the following comments:

Thanks Rhonda! I'm happy you loved the black chair covers and sashes that we did for you, they definitely made a statement in the room.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Working with Karen at I Do Wishes was great! She provided excellent service and products. Karen provided our table center pieces, ceremony decorations, and table numbers among other things for our wedding. She was very responsive to emails and very professional. She set up and took down everything for us, so it made our wedding day much less stressful. When plans for the ceremony changed last minute she was able to accommodate our last minute requests and everything looked beautiful. I would highly recommend I Do Wishes!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Karen was great to work with! She had tons of great decorating ideas and helped make my visions become a reality! She decorated both for our ceremony and our reception venue. Her prices were VERY reasonable and way cheaper to go through her than to make decorations on my own. Plus, the day of the wedding I did not have to worry about a thing! I was able to just relax and enjoy my day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

I Do Wishes was an excellent company to work with, and because of Karen and her staff I had a perfect wedding. Karen helped me focus in on exactly what I wanted for my centerpieces and aided me in covering all of my bases in both the ceremony and the reception right down to the last detail. It was easy to contact Karen to discuss details right up to the day of the wedding, which was an important trait in a vendor for me. I Do Wishes handled everything with professionalism and on the day of my wedding I did not have to worry about a thing.

"I Do" Wishes responded with the following comments:

Thank you Lauren! It was great working with you and Erik, thanks for making us part of your big day!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

Awesome service! We used this vendor for decorations in our dessert table. It turned out absolutely fabulous!!

"I Do" Wishes responded with the following comments:

Thanks Lacey! So happy we had what you needed!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

This company was amazing! Everything they did turned out perfect! They worked all night and the following day to make sure it was everything i wanted!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

Karen from "I Do" Wishes was very easy to work with and helped out with ideas for our movie themed reception. I made a couple last minute changes and she came through and made everything happen. Everything looked awesome!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

The decorations turned out wonderfull for my wedding. Karen was awesome to work with and was really helpfull through the whole process. I would recommend her to any other bride getting married.