Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Resort

4.7
Flexibility
Danielle
04/18/2015

I cannot say enough about Clyde and the staff at the Hilton! They did an amazing job! My room was beautiful! Even better my wedding cake!! Amazing!! It not only tasted amazing but, was gorgeous. They surprised us with the fact the cake was up on a stand so that we were not at eye level with everyone else we were raised up so that people could see us actually cutting our cake.. The wait staff did an amazing job! They were very attentive to everyone needs throughout the whole night.. Even better staff members who had helped check us in to the hotel even came to the reception to congratulate us quickly. They made it seem like we were part of their family.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Clyde is amazing!! From the first moment we met with Clyde and his assistant Mallory we knew that we had the right venue. They e-mailed with us constantly making sure that we were happy with the proposal and the way that we would set with how everything would play out. So thoughtful that they even put flowers and balloons in my bridal suite for my birthday, which was also our wedding day! The day of the rehearsal we had a few bumps in the road and they were there to help right away. The day of the wedding we had a hard time getting a order in to room service and Mallory fixed it right up. By the time the wedding was about to start they were both there to help us get everyone in line and to hold my dress. They helped get everything arranged and really got everything into perfect order. I cannot thank these two enough for all they did!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding at this location for my wedding on March 14, 2015. This resort is just beautiful and Clyde was so easy to work with. The reception was held on the Sunset Point location, with just beautiful mountain and dessert landscaping. The ballroom was perfect and the wait staff were super helpful and very attentive. They even allowed me to park my father’s 57 Chevy Bel Air near the reception site in memory of him since his recent passing. The food that was provided was delicious and the cake was exquisite. I was provided the Bridal Suite for the day of my wedding to include the night of my wedding, it was huge in size and very accommodating. I would like to recommend that the resort to consider installing hooks in the bridal suite for heavy dresses to be hung. Besides that my wedding was perfect and the resort had a lot to contribute to this happy ending.

Ana
10/11/2014

We had a wonderful experience with the resort as a venue for our wedding. Clyde, the event coordinator was great about preparations for the wedding and always answered my emails. The staff at the resort was efficient and took care of everything. The resort was beautiful.

Jill
09/07/2014

We had our wedding here back in September, and it was absolutly beautiful. Clyde took great care of us from the moment we met him. He provided guidance and suggestions, and was the fastest person to respond to our emails! Our enture guest list was from out of town, and they all were able to book their rooms with ease! It made it such a breeze! I was thrilled to have picked this hotel for my wedding. I wish I could do it over and over again! It was the best day ever!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Private User
05/24/2014

The event planning and banquet services were outstanding. Everything was well planned in advance and went off smoothly. The property is beautiful, the food was delicious, and the service was efficient and attentive.
We wanted a place with plenty of rooms for out of town guests and where we could hold both an outdoor ceremony and an indoor reception. This resort is perfect with plenty of amenities including golf, tennis and spa services. The setting is gorgeous with mountain and valley views. I would highly recommend this venue.

Private User
1+ year ago

We worked with Clyde at the Hilton. He was so helpful and thorough, he really made planning our wedding a dream. He took care of every detail like it was his wedding day. Everything was perfect and stress free for me due to his attention to details.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was fantastic. We had a wedding on short notice, and Clyde was able to get us Sunset Point and the Catalina room for our small wedding (under 40 people). He was great at explaining the wedding package and was very responsive to email. He really was extremely professional and caring, and I couldn't have asked for more! The staff for our reception was great and all the guests said they were really polite. Nicky (sp?), the maitre d', was fantastic, and helped with my brother in law's surprise speech. I would absolutely recommend this venue, you don't even need much decoration because the location is so stunning!

Jacqueline
12/06/2013

Our wedding here was extremely nice, any concern we had was addressed in a timely fashion and the event coordinator gave us more than we could have expected for our special day

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am beyond happy with my choice to make the El Conquistador my wedding venue. From the day that I called to arrange a tour to our wedding day everything was perfect. Clyde did an amazing job and the food, cake and service was top notch. Everyone is still talking about the food. It was simply perfect. Thank you!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our ceremony and reception at the Hilton. It was all amazing! Clyde was a great coordinator and was extremely accommodating. During the whole planning process, he was very quick to respond with any question. There was not one thing that went wrong on our day. The food was good and our cake turned out beautiful. Most of our guests were from out of town and they were all impressed with the wedding, their rooms and the service they received. I can't think of anything that could have been changed. The Hilton also worked well with all of our other vendors.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We used this hotel to stay the weekend of our wedding and to book a block of rooms for our guests. It was a wonderful experience, they were so accommodating, even though we weren't having our wedding at their facility. They even had a bottle of champagne and strawberries put in our room for our wedding night! The hotel itself is beautiful and relaxing. The entire staff was helpful and friendly. We can't wait to go back for another stay!

Services Used: Travel

The outside setting for the ceremony was beautiful and Leann Perry our wedding coordinator at the Hilton was wonderful to work with,flexible and helpful in making the wedding wonderful! Also, out of town guests loved staying at the hotel. They loved the setting and the service was outstanding.
Would highly recommend it for a wedding!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Hilton El Conquistador was the perfect venue for our fusion Indian wedding in January 2011.
When all other venues in Tucson said "no outside catering" the El Conquistador was very accommodating and even coordinated with our outside Indian caterer.
The staff were pleasant and helpful to all of our guests - we could not have asked for better service.
We had planned to have an outdoor ceremony but the weather became too chilly but the staff at the Hilton were prepared and had a ballroom set aside in case of adverse weather.
I was not fussed about having a fancy cake brought from a local bakery so I opted to have the Hilton provide the cake - best decision ever! Everyone raved about our cake (two tiers with chocolate cake one with white cake, raspberry cream, fresh sliced strawberries and buttercream frosting) and said it was one of the best cakes they had tasted!

My wedding was enjoyable and hassle free with much thanks to the staff at the Hilton El Conquistador.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Fantastic experience for our son and daughter-in-law's destination wedding. Our family had a wonderful, relaxing fun week-end and everyone is still talking about how great the week-end was. The hotel staff more than exceeded our expectations!