Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Resort

4.7
Flexibility
Ana
10/11/2014

We had a wonderful experience with the resort as a venue for our wedding. Clyde, the event coordinator was great about preparations for the wedding and always answered my emails. The staff at the resort was efficient and took care of everything. The resort was beautiful.

Jill
09/07/2014

We had our wedding here back in September, and it was absolutly beautiful. Clyde took great care of us from the moment we met him. He provided guidance and suggestions, and was the fastest person to respond to our emails! Our enture guest list was from out of town, and they all were able to book their rooms with ease! It made it such a breeze! I was thrilled to have picked this hotel for my wedding. I wish I could do it over and over again! It was the best day ever!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Private User
05/24/2014

The event planning and banquet services were outstanding. Everything was well planned in advance and went off smoothly. The property is beautiful, the food was delicious, and the service was efficient and attentive. We wanted a place with plenty of rooms for out of town guests and where we could hold both an outdoor ceremony and an indoor reception. This resort is perfect with plenty of amenities including golf, tennis and spa services. The setting is gorgeous with mountain and valley views. I would highly recommend this venue.

Private User
Recently Married

We worked with Clyde at the Hilton. He was so helpful and thorough, he really made planning our wedding a dream. He took care of every detail like it was his wedding day. Everything was perfect and stress free for me due to his attention to details.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was fantastic. We had a wedding on short notice, and Clyde was able to get us Sunset Point and the Catalina room for our small wedding (under 40 people). He was great at explaining the wedding package and was very responsive to email. He really was extremely professional and caring, and I couldn't have asked for more! The staff for our reception was great and all the guests said they were really polite. Nicky (sp?), the maitre d', was fantastic, and helped with my brother in law's surprise speech. I would absolutely recommend this venue, you don't even need much decoration because the location is so stunning!

Jacqueline
12/06/2013

Our wedding here was extremely nice, any concern we had was addressed in a timely fashion and the event coordinator gave us more than we could have expected for our special day

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am beyond happy with my choice to make the El Conquistador my wedding venue. From the day that I called to arrange a tour to our wedding day everything was perfect. Clyde did an amazing job and the food, cake and service was top notch. Everyone is still talking about the food. It was simply perfect. Thank you!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our ceremony and reception at the Hilton. It was all amazing! Clyde was a great coordinator and was extremely accommodating. During the whole planning process, he was very quick to respond with any question. There was not one thing that went wrong on our day. The food was good and our cake turned out beautiful. Most of our guests were from out of town and they were all impressed with the wedding, their rooms and the service they received. I can't think of anything that could have been changed. The Hilton also worked well with all of our other vendors.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We used this hotel to stay the weekend of our wedding and to book a block of rooms for our guests. It was a wonderful experience, they were so accommodating, even though we weren't having our wedding at their facility. They even had a bottle of champagne and strawberries put in our room for our wedding night! The hotel itself is beautiful and relaxing. The entire staff was helpful and friendly. We can't wait to go back for another stay!

Services Used: Travel

The outside setting for the ceremony was beautiful and Leann Perry our wedding coordinator at the Hilton was wonderful to work with,flexible and helpful in making the wedding wonderful! Also, out of town guests loved staying at the hotel. They loved the setting and the service was outstanding. Would highly recommend it for a wedding!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Hilton El Conquistador was the perfect venue for our fusion Indian wedding in January 2011. When all other venues in Tucson said "no outside catering" the El Conquistador was very accommodating and even coordinated with our outside Indian caterer. The staff were pleasant and helpful to all of our guests - we could not have asked for better service. We had planned to have an outdoor ceremony but the weather became too chilly but the staff at the Hilton were prepared and had a ballroom set aside in case of adverse weather. I was not fussed about having a fancy cake brought from a local bakery so I opted to have the Hilton provide the cake - best decision ever! Everyone raved about our cake (two tiers with chocolate cake one with white cake, raspberry cream, fresh sliced strawberries and buttercream frosting) and said it was one of the best cakes they had tasted!

My wedding was enjoyable and hassle free with much thanks to the staff at the Hilton El Conquistador.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Fantastic experience for our son and daughter-in-law's destination wedding. Our family had a wonderful, relaxing fun week-end and everyone is still talking about how great the week-end was. The hotel staff more than exceeded our expectations!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Leeann and her team provided the absolute best service. Everything I asked for was taken care of, they accommodated everything and everyone with a friendly and caring attitude. The venue was stunning and just about everything ran smoothly. My one advice to brides is to make sure that the agreed upon time-line of the event gets followed closely. Other then that everything was AMAZING!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

LeeAnn Perry was absolutely fabulous to work with when we were planning our daughters wedding at the Hilton El Conquistador Resort. We never had to worry about a thing the entire process including the very day of the wedding. In fact, I couldnt have gotten more service and suggestions if we had hired a professional outside weddding planner. The service and food for the entire weekend was wonderful and all 110 out of town guests raved about it for months. Thank you LeeAnn Perry and staff of the Hilton El Conquistador Resort!

Ariel
05/04/2014

The Hilton was a beautiful place to have our wedding. The two outdoor ceremony sites are gorgeous and the ballrooms are very nice too. We had our reception at the "Last Territory" an old west style outdoor area that had fire pits with s'mores, lights strung overhead, and a beautiful ambiance throughout. Everyone also talked about how good the food was, always important!!