Hilton Pearl River

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Hilton Pearl River was a phenomenal venue to have our wedding. Not only are the lobby, ballrooms, and conference areas great, but the grounds are spectacular as well. We were able to take pictures outside with trees/nature behind us and inside around the fireplaces. Gerry and the staff at the Hilton were so accommodating and willing to help us make our wedding planning so easy and smooth. From the first visit to the night of the wedding, Gerry and Derek guided us through every step. We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, and a brunch at the Hilton Pearl River and they were willing to accommodate all of our requests. Our "southern comfort" rehearsal dinner was a hit, as was our after party which included pretzels and mini hotdogs. Our guests (and us) loved the milk and cookie "shots" that were passed on the dance floor too! Gerry also helped guide us to our band, florist, and other vendors... ALL of them were fantastic as well. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding venue!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nancy, Derek, Meghan and the whole team at the Hilton Pearl River made our wedding an absolute dream. From the moment we first met with Nancy when visiting venues she made us feel welcomed and at home. The wedding planning process was extremely stress free and they were able to accommodate any and every request we had. The grounds and venue are stunning and the team certainly knows how to help host a party! Our wedding day went flawlessly and we only have HPR to thank! We will miss working with them.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow, is all we can say about the banquet and catering team at the Hilton Pearl River! We feel so lucky to have hosted our wedding at this venue! Gerry, Derek and team are truly incredible! From the moment we met Gerry we knew that this was the perfect venue for us. I (bride) am a Director of Sales at a boutique hotel in midtown so I can certainly tell good service when I see it! Gerry’s demeanor is so warm and caring. Even though she has been doing social events at the Hilton for years she is still just as careful and prideful as if it was her first few months on the job! We cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience with the events team at this hotel. They were so accommodating to all of our crazy ideas and they were constantly anticipating our needs! The logistics of the wedding day went so smoothly! One of our favorite things about this venue is that they only host a maximum of one wedding per day. So if it’s your wedding day, you pretty much have the run of the place. Also, the wedding Package that this hotel offers is a huge value and the quality of the food and service provided are outstanding. Our guests were in LOVE with all of the food especially the cocktail hour treats! As the bride and groom you don’t get to eat too much on the actual wedding day but Gerry and Derek made sure to whisk us away after the ceremony to try some of the cocktail hour goodies before joining the rest of our guests! Also, on the night of the wedding we stayed in one of the Parlour Suites and the hotel staff decorated the room so beautifully! They displayed our ketubah with my bouquet and tons of candles and pictures of us that we had brought to decorate the cocktail hour! They event did a rose petal turndown in the bedroom and draped my veil over the bed! It was all very romantic! Oh, and the hotel staff saved us the top of the wedding cake and two extra pieces to eat that night! We HIGHLY recommend this venue for your next social event!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment my husband and I walked in to this beautiful chateau we knew it was the perfect place to host our special day. Gerry made us feel warm and welcome immediately. She listened to exactly what we wanted and met with us on several occasions to ensure everything was perfect. We were married on October 4th, 2014 and could not have asked for anything more. We hosted our rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony & reception, followed by a brunch the following morning since many of our guests came in from out of town. I can honestly say that everything was flawless. Gerry and her team especially Derek & Jackie were there for everything and extremely attentive to ensure everything was perfect. The service is exceptional, the food is top quality and the accommodations are comfortable and convenient. Our guests are still raving about everything and so are we! We could not be happier with our decision to host the most important day of our lives all at the same location surrounded by our family and friends. Thank you to everyone who made our entire weekend perfect in every way! It was truly unforgettable and we will be back to celebrate our 1 year Anniversary.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything about our wedding was absolutely perfect. From day one my husband and I fell in love with Nancy. She is just so sweet, caring, and truly wants the best for her bride and groom. She walked us through every step leading up to the wedding. She was so helpful and quick to respond to emails with any question I had, no matter how silly the question was. If there was something I was unsure of, she would offer her guidance to help make a decision. She came in on her day off for the rehearsal dinner to make sure everything was going smooth. I never had a doubt that our wedding day would be perfect...and it absolutely was. Jacque, our Maitre'D was amazing as well. The day of the wedding, she was there to make sure we were all on schedule and comfortable. Megan was awesome too...she never left our side. Anything we needed, she was there. We received so many compliments on the staff and how amazing they were. A lot of people said it was the best wedding they ever went to. It was PERFECT!!!

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our Wedding at the Hilton Pearl River was absolutely amazing! Gerry and team did an amazing job to ensure everything went smoothly that day and just surpassed our expectations! Everything was beautiful and the Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and Reception went as smooth as can be. I would recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Stephanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding at the Hilton pearl river in September 2014 it was absolutely amazing. Gerry and all the staff there did an outstanding job everyone went above and beyond. It was perfect from the food to the cocktails and drinks. It is a gorgeous hotel for a wedding. Thanks so much for making our day so special.

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All of our expectations were met at the Hilton Pearl River. Our wedding weekend was an absolute fairytale! From Paulette to Derek (our matre'd) to everyone else, did an outstanding job. The food is absolutely amazing! This place was a complete dream come true!! I am so glad we chose this venue. Our guests keep telling us what an amazing time they had, how amazing the food was and how great the service was. The rooms are beautiful as well as the grounds. A perfect place to have a little wedding weekend getaway. I highly recommend this venue to any bride looking to celebrate their fairytale ending. This is one of the classiest places and reasonably priced venues. Brides, you will not be disappointed. This place goes beyond your expectations! Thank you everyone at the Hilton Pearl River for making our wedding weekend absolutely flawless!!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding at the Hilton Pearl River was absolutely perfect! From our first meeting with Gerry I knew we would be in great hands but she went above and beyond at every turn. Her staff is unbelievably attentive as well. Each and every one of them was a pleasure to work with. The food was delicious, my friends and family are still talking about the amazing cocktail hour and table side service! The hotel itself is clean and cared for, from the carpets to the ballroom to the guest rooms. We had our dream wedding at the Hilton Pearl River and I would recommend it to anyone!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were absolutely thrilled with our wedding, the service, the food (Yumm!), the venue and the excellent guidance provided by Nancy and Jackie!! Our families had a wonderful time and raved about the food, the ballrooms and how well they were treated!! That Martini bar and the cocktail hour exceeded everyone's expectations and was so elegant!!

We all loved the reception and appreciate the great recommendations of Craig Scott Entertainment, A Little Cake and Pearl River Florists!! It was the most loving, fun, happy and carefree day and the wedding of our dreams! Amazing since all the arrangements were made long distance via e-mail and phone! Thank you!!

• Wedding: 07/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our 600 guest Indian wedding at the Hilton last month and it was just perfect. We worked with Paulette for over a year and she was a pleasure to interact with throughout the process. Derek and his staff were truly incredible - so helpful, friendly, and accomodating. We were a really large group to manage but they made sure everything went smoothly. The hotel itself is beautiful both inside and out, and allows for great photo ops throuhout the property. While we didn't cater through the hotel, we did have open bar during cocktail hour and the reception - I highly recommend having a martini bar... The lemon drop martinis were absolutely delicious and a guest favorite.

What set this experience apart were the personal touches and how attentive the staff were to my husband and me all day, making sure we had a few minutes to ourselves to grab a bite to eat or a drink. It was those quiet moments that we appreciated the most. :)

I highly highly recommend the Hilton Pearl River and their excellent staff.

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

5 stars aren't enough! EVERYTHING ABOUT THE HILTON PEARL RIVER IS AMAZING!!!! My husband and I got married at the Hilton Pearl River on June 28, 2014 and to say that our wedding was amazing is an understatement. The establishment, the accommodations and most importantly the staff are top-notch, seasoned professionals that know how to not only take care of their guests, but they are just genuinely great people who truly care about making your event special. I found the hotel by accident driving by before I even got engaged and knew that this had to be where I got married, it was destiny, so much in fact that my fiancé proposed here and we got to have a full weekend of Wedding festivities at this beautiful "chateau in the woods". I have to mention a few people by name because they not only made the Wedding and the entire weekend (Rehearsal dinner & Sunday Brunch) run smoothly but they worked with me for 8 months leading up to the day and after so many e-mails and phone calls, I learned what great people they are in general and I look forward to seeing them on our next visit to the Hilton. Gerry Burns, the director of catering, was there since day 1 of my dream planning and let me tell you, this isn't her first "rodeo"! She was sweet, caring, detail oriented, and her execution of the actual Wedding days event was absolutely FLAWLESS! Our Maître D', Jacqueline Rochford, was Awesome, Amazing, Fabulous and every other wonderful word there is... Jacqueline made sure from beginning to end that not just all of our needs but also all of our guests needs were met. All of our family and friends cannot stop talking about what an amazing wedding it was and how great the food was!!! I highly recommend the Hilton Pearl River for your upcoming Wedding, and any other event you might be planning. The building is GORGEOUS, the staff is AMAZING and the food - lets not forget the food, is OUTSTANDING!!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was the bride and it truly was the perfect day! Thanks to the Hilton Pearl River, and esp. Nancy and Derek, I didn't have to worry about a thing. Myself, the groom, and wedding party spent the whole day at the hotel getting ready. They made a special room for myself and the bridesmaids and whatever we needed (that wasn't already there) Hilton PR was on it. During our pictures that we took outside (they have great backdrops for photos) there was wait staff with waters because it was a hot day. That is just one example how they were always one step ahead of us and ready to go! The last thing I would want on my special day was lost time. The cocktail hour and reception food was great. It was an over all amazing experience.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gerry Burns is amazing! She is a pleasure to work with, very responsive to any and all questions, and even reminded us to relax and have fun. The hotel ballroom and reception room are beautiful, and we had an outdoor ceremony on the gorgeous grounds. Our guests were also comfortable during their stay in the guest rooms. We VERY highly recommend the Hilton Pearl River.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding at the Pearl River Hilton was everything I had hoped for and more!! From our initial inquiry to the day of our wedding Paulette Scatassa was amazing to work with. She went above and beyond to make sure every need we had was met and was always there to answer questions, offer advice and make changes as needed. Everything she promised was delivered and as a result our wedding was as amazing as we had hoped for. The food was fantastic and the service was perfect. Our maître d's , Derek And Jacque couldn't have been any more wonderful. They were extremely attentive and even managed to find two flower girl baskets and a ring bearer pillow when we realized I had left them at home. They were with us the whole day and made sure everything went according to plan. It truly was an amazing day and we couldn't be happier with our experience at the Hilton!

Lisa and Rob Roche

• Wedding: 05/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our experience with my daughter's wedding at the Pearl River Hilton was beyond superb. The Hilton's staff, especially Nancy Resman and Derek Rubino were of great help in putting together, and pulling off a wonderful and gracious affair. Most of the vendors we used were on the Hilton's recommended list, and they worked with the staff absolutely seamlessly.

We had almost 100 wedding guest stay at the Hilton, and that part of the wedding also went smoothly.

Although we had to shift the venue indoors, the ceremony, sound (not trivial), and the ambiance were just excellent. I would recommend the Pearl River Hilton without reservation. Hope your wedding comes off just as nicely.

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Services Used: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
845-735-9000
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards