Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront

Value
Flexibility
Andrew
09/20/2013

Janice Romano was very helpful in getting our beach wedding ceremony setup in a short period fo time and accommodating our needs.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Josephine
09/07/2013

Hilton was able to meet my every need. From the first email to the last one they made my big day easy going.

Karin
08/31/2013

Janice Romano and the team at Hilton Cocoa Beach provided us and our guests with excellent service. The hotel was a perfect location for our wedding reception. We appreciate all that they did to make our day special. We will recommend the Hilton Cocoa Beach to everyone!

debra
07/28/2013

Thank you Janice Romano for all your help, patience and coordinating of the wedding for Joey & Melissa. Working with you was a pleasure - you always responded quickly & accurately, and went above & beyond with holding the dress before arrival.
Hooking us up with Cocoa Beach Florist was easy - the photographer was professional and receiving the CD of pictures very timely (already got them) - the officiant was friendly, great to work with.
Your assistant Maggie (I think) was in the loop to help on the wedding day.
Thank you for ALL your help !! Even with my 10,000 crazy questions -

Andrea
07/23/2013

Everything was perfect for a intimate sunrise wedding on the beach. Great job

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Richard
06/29/2013

Excellent service and all items were set-up (with exception of additional chairs ordered) right on time. Very well done!

Brook
06/01/2013

Janice and her crew were absolutely amazing! They made my day perfect! The wedding went very smooth and the food was great!

Brianna
05/29/2013

Very easy to work with and the officiant, photographer, and florist were extremely good vendors to use. Overall an amazing experience. The only change I would like to see is allowing a room for a couple hours to have hair and makeup done since I had to pay a full night room charge just to get ready for 2 hours in the morning. Great venue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Dr. and Mrs. Crisostomo
05/25/2013

My husband and I could not thank Janice Romano and her staff enough for all their expertise, kindness, and direction, Our daughter's wedding reception was absolutely beautiful! The food, Mahi, "Bistecca" Steak, Chicken Marsala, and the accompaniments were delicious, served warm, and everyone we spoke to remarked how tasty their chosen entree was. The reception decor was exactly how the Bride envisioned it. We are so happy that we chose the Cocoa Beach Oceanfront Hilton for our daughter's wedding. Janice Romano made sure that the promises made by the Hilton were kept, but then, she helped so much more:)

Aimee
05/23/2013

What an amazing hotel with amazing staff, especially Janice, Marcia and Paul from the banquetting staff. Would not recommend any where else. Amazing setting in an amazing venue. 10 out of 10.

Anonymous
2+ years ago
2.4

I enjoyed the venue, it was set up nicely, however, there was no direction the day of, or help with telling us where and when to do things. Also the rehearsal was quite pointless since we didn't get to see where we were going. One of our guest book picture frames got broken by someone setting it up and nobody ever told us about it, we found it that way. And at the end of the night it was a big ordeal to get my things back and get help doing so. Otherwise it was set up beautifully and I had a great time at the reception when everything was going!

Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront responded with the following comments:

Please let me know how we can make this a much better experience.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant
Janet
04/28/2013
4.1

Janice was very helpful and professional. However, you must follow up on every detail or some things may fall through the cracks or get miscommunicated. But if your detailed oriented and organized this venue would be perfect! The beach setting was beautiful, the set up in the Horizon room was also beautiful!! Staff was very friendly and helpful! Love Natilie in Banquets!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Thank you so much for making our day special!!

Pam
03/23/2013

Both the wedding and reception we had at the Hilton Cocoa Beach were remarkable…it was all beautiful and elegant. From the beginning, Janice’s friendliness and planning made everything fun. She was so nice in answering my questions and accommodating requests. The wedding package they have whereby they hired Chaplain Jon Arnold, Photographer Michael Howard and Cocoa Beach Florist was great. They are all very talented and professional. After the beach wedding, the reception was inside…the views were lovely, and it all flowed very smoothly…each staff member was very friendly. All of the guests had very good time…many came from out of town so it was a great place for people to stay, too. I definitely recommend the Hilton Cocoa Beach as an ideal wedding and reception location.

Kim
03/22/2013

Our son and wife were married on the beach. We were set to have the reception on the deck after the sunset wedding.
The wedding went off without a hitch. Five minutes after the I do's it started to pour.
We all made it to the Hilton for the reception before we melted.
Knowing that we were not going to have the reception on the deck because of the rain. All the way there I was wondering what we were in for when we arrived. WOW! They had replaced the outside torches and candles to inside fabric covered chairs, beautiful centerpieces, cake table, cheese and fruit table. The waiters and waitresses were over the top. I could not have planned it any better if I had done it myself. And believe me. I have done alot of weddings. Being from Iowa, that is one of my part time jobs. WEDDINGS!... Thank you Hilton for going over and beyond for us. Memories .............

Lacey
02/17/2013

Janice and her team were so fantastic! I was planning my wedding from out of state and Janice helped set everything up from cake to flowers to the outdoor beach wedding of my dreams! Thanks so much!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue