Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront

1550 North Atlantic Avenue
Cocoa Beach, FL 32931 | map
Maximum capacity: 300
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, H...
4.7
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.6 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We choose this location because we heard that they had a great location, packages, and staff. Completely true! We planned a destination wedding so having a all inclusive package was wonderful! The staff were excellent at answering our many questions, helping us with planning, and not to mention saving the day. Thank you again Marcia for making our day so special!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marcia Holland, Shannon Earley and Paulette Johnson were a pleasure to work with!

• Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter's wedding and reception at tge Hilton exceeded our expectations! It came out beautifully! Marcia was our contact and she went above and beyond, many times! Thank you all!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Lisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Planning a wedding from out of state can be a challenge, however the Hilton made it a breeze! Every detail was perfect and I never had to worry about a thing. If I had any questions, the wedding coordinators were always available and able to assist as needed. When my wedding day arrived, I felt completely catered to from start to finish. The Hilton truly made my wedding day special!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything turned out perfectly. The wedding was beautiful!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I HAVE BEEN COMING TO THIS HILTON FOR A VERY LONG TIME, I FEEL LIKE IT IS MY 2ND HOME, SO FOR ME TO BRING MY FIANCE HER AND INTRODUCE HIM TO MY FRIENDS AND MY PLACE AND TO BE MARRIED HERE...IT DOESNT GET ANY BETTER. YOU GUYS DID A WONDERFUL JOB. WE HAD A BLAST. EVERYONE IS SO NICE, TREATS YOU LIKE FAMILY!!:) CAN'T WAIT TO COME BACK. OUR WEDDING WAS JUST BEAUTFUL. THANK YOU TO EVRYONE.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
DEBBIE
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Hilton was excellent. Even the shuffle of event managers due to changes in their employees was seamless. I had issues with the contracted florist and photographer, but the Hilton manager helped as much as possible. The beach setup was excellent. The event manager was very responsive over email. And the dinner at the hotel restaurant (not part of the package) was outstanding.

• Wedding: 09/24/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography
Susan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was beautiful! All my questions and concerns were addressed. Maggie did a great job! The food was delicious! All my guests loved or wedding!

• Wedding: 09/04/2014
lakeisha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you for organising our special day for us. It was lovely to have such a wonderful friendly team to support us prior to and after the wedding day. The day was just what we wanted quiet and simple and all our needs were met perfectly. All went smoothly and all the other services recommended by the team were fabulous from photography, flowers and Rev Sigi, we loved her.

Thank you all for a fabulous time at Cocoa Beach, I am sure we will be returning sometime in the future.

Debi and Nigel Delandy

• Wedding: 08/27/2014
Deborah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was absolutely perfect. Maggie was amazing to work with. We are so happy we decided to have our wedding weekend at the Hilton. Could not have asked for a better hotel and staff to work with us. All the staff went above and beyond to make it a flawless weekend. Thank you!

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Tiffany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maggie at Hilton Cocoa Beach had everything covered! I chose a destination wedding... I did not get a chance to go to the venue prior to the wedding date but it did not seem to matter because everything turned out PERFECT! Every little detail was taken care of, and all went smoothly! Maggie was great about returning all of my emails right away without issue! I wish I could get married every month!! Loved every moment :)

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
Cristine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There is no comparison to this venue. It is one of the best spots in Florida and we are so lucky to have discovered it. You will not be disappointed by every aspect of your time with them. Top professional company from start to finish. Such great service!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful experience! Maggie was so helpful leading up to the wedding and the wedding day itself. Reception room was decorated so nicely and the staff was attentive and helpful. Seeing something online that turns out exactly as the website promised was a breath of fresh air. All the vendors recommended did a superb job. The wedding and reception were stress free and being the brides mother I really appreciated this aspect!

• Wedding: 07/03/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Unique Services (Other)
marina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A very professional and friendly wedding service maggie and marcia were fab !! We had a fantastic day perfect in every way. Thank you

Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront responded with the following comments:

Steve and Sandra,

I am so happy that everything turned out perfect for your special day. We are so pleased you chose the Hilton Cocoa Beach. You will have to come back and visit for your anniversary.

Thank you for your generous comments!

Maggie McLaughlin and Marcia Holland

• Wedding: 06/30/2014
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
Steve
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding on May 25th and the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront and it could not have been better! The hotel did a fantastic job in coordinating everything from the officiant, the flowers, the cake and dinner. Outstanding job!

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake
Mark
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maggie was the best and so nice to work with. She was quick with answering all our questions and very helpful with everything.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
321-799-0003
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment