Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront

Value
Flexibility
Amanda
04/25/2015

The Hilton Cocoa Beach was such a beautiful venue for our beach wedding. We chose to have our ceremony on the beach and our reception in the grand ballroom. They set up the beach ceremony area with a white arch decorated with flowers, I felt like this helped bring a little more intimacy to the event. The grand ballroom was recently renovated (as well as the rest of the hotel) and looks beautiful. We chose to do the buffet dinner with beef, chicken and fish. All of the food tasted great. Our guests commented to us about how tasty the food was.

Recently Married

We choose this location because we heard that they had a great location, packages, and staff. Completely true! We planned a destination wedding so having a all inclusive package was wonderful! The staff were excellent at answering our many questions, helping us with planning, and not to mention saving the day. Thank you again Marcia for making our day so special!

Richard
01/18/2015

The entire team was great. Every interaction was met with eagerness to please, and great service.
I can't thank them all enough.

Recently Married

Marcia Holland, Shannon Earley and Paulette Johnson were a pleasure to work with!

Lisa
10/25/2014

My daughter's wedding and reception at tge Hilton exceeded our expectations! It came out beautifully! Marcia was our contact and she went above and beyond, many times! Thank you all!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

Planning a wedding from out of state can be a challenge, however the Hilton made it a breeze! Every detail was perfect and I never had to worry about a thing. If I had any questions, the wedding coordinators were always available and able to assist as needed. When my wedding day arrived, I felt completely catered to from start to finish. The Hilton truly made my wedding day special!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Recently Married

Everything turned out perfectly. The wedding was beautiful!

DEBBIE
09/27/2014

I HAVE BEEN COMING TO THIS HILTON FOR A VERY LONG TIME, I FEEL LIKE IT IS MY 2ND HOME, SO FOR ME TO BRING MY FIANCE HER AND INTRODUCE HIM TO MY FRIENDS AND MY PLACE AND TO BE MARRIED HERE...IT DOESNT GET ANY BETTER. YOU GUYS DID A WONDERFUL JOB. WE HAD A BLAST. EVERYONE IS SO NICE, TREATS YOU LIKE FAMILY!!:) CAN'T WAIT TO COME BACK. OUR WEDDING WAS JUST BEAUTFUL. THANK YOU TO EVRYONE.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Susan
09/24/2014

The Hilton was excellent. Even the shuffle of event managers due to changes in their employees was seamless. I had issues with the contracted florist and photographer, but the Hilton manager helped as much as possible. The beach setup was excellent. The event manager was very responsive over email. And the dinner at the hotel restaurant (not part of the package) was outstanding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography
lakeisha
09/04/2014

Everything was beautiful! All my questions and concerns were addressed. Maggie did a great job! The food was delicious! All my guests loved or wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)

As. Mother of the groom, I found everyone involved with our event to be friendly, helpful and quick to address any questions I had. The wedding and reception were perfect. I can't thank them enough for making my son's wedding perfect for us.

Shayna
09/04/2014
3.1

We struggled with the photography and the florist's for this event. First the CB Florist was not ever in touch directly with me. They were not able to email and after repeated phone calls to discuss what we wanted for our flowers we still did not get what we asked for. We asked for all of the budget to go to the bridal bouquet as the groom did not want flowers. We also did not have a flower girl and asked for that part of the budget to go to the bridal bouquet as well. The bouquet was supposed to have orchids, lilies and roses and it did not. We also ended up with a grooms boutonniere and flower girl flowers that we did not need. The photographer has been and continues to be extremely unprofessional and out right rude to me. 4 Weeks after the wedding we checked in when we had not received our photography CD. The photographer then let me know that he had already sent it and I would need to pay for a replacement if I wanted to see the pics. Marcia then took care of the costs to send out the next CD, because we truly had not received it. Then once we received the CD it was corrupt and to this day we are unable to view our wedding pictures 2 1/2 months later. I am currently awaiting a response concerning this. As for the below question of would I recommend this vendor to a friend. Yes, I would. However, I would strongly recommend finding different vendors for flowers and photography as working with CB florist and the photographer was extremely stressful and not in line with the service offered from the Hilton.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Deborah
08/27/2014

Thank you for organising our special day for us. It was lovely to have such a wonderful friendly team to support us prior to and after the wedding day. The day was just what we wanted quiet and simple and all our needs were met perfectly. All went smoothly and all the other services recommended by the team were fabulous from photography, flowers and Rev Sigi, we loved her.

Thank you all for a fabulous time at Cocoa Beach, I am sure we will be returning sometime in the future.

Debi and Nigel Delandy

Tiffany
08/02/2014

Our wedding was absolutely perfect. Maggie was amazing to work with. We are so happy we decided to have our wedding weekend at the Hilton. Could not have asked for a better hotel and staff to work with us. All the staff went above and beyond to make it a flawless weekend. Thank you!

Cristine
07/19/2014

Maggie at Hilton Cocoa Beach had everything covered! I chose a destination wedding... I did not get a chance to go to the venue prior to the wedding date but it did not seem to matter because everything turned out PERFECT! Every little detail was taken care of, and all went smoothly! Maggie was great about returning all of my emails right away without issue! I wish I could get married every month!! Loved every moment :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)

There is no comparison to this venue. It is one of the best spots in Florida and we are so lucky to have discovered it. You will not be disappointed by every aspect of your time with them. Top professional company from start to finish. Such great service!