Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront

Value
Flexibility
Amanda
04/25/2015

The Hilton Cocoa Beach was such a beautiful venue for our beach wedding. We chose to have our ceremony on the beach and our reception in the grand ballroom. They set up the beach ceremony area with a white arch decorated with flowers, I felt like this helped bring a little more intimacy to the event. The grand ballroom was recently renovated (as well as the rest of the hotel) and looks beautiful. We chose to do the buffet dinner with beef, chicken and fish. All of the food tasted great. Our guests commented to us about how tasty the food was.

Recently Married

We choose this location because we heard that they had a great location, packages, and staff. Completely true! We planned a destination wedding so having a all inclusive package was wonderful! The staff were excellent at answering our many questions, helping us with planning, and not to mention saving the day. Thank you again Marcia for making our day so special!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Recently Married

Marcia Holland, Shannon Earley and Paulette Johnson were a pleasure to work with!

Lisa
10/25/2014

My daughter's wedding and reception at tge Hilton exceeded our expectations! It came out beautifully! Marcia was our contact and she went above and beyond, many times! Thank you all!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

Planning a wedding from out of state can be a challenge, however the Hilton made it a breeze! Every detail was perfect and I never had to worry about a thing. If I had any questions, the wedding coordinators were always available and able to assist as needed. When my wedding day arrived, I felt completely catered to from start to finish. The Hilton truly made my wedding day special!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Recently Married

Everything turned out perfectly. The wedding was beautiful!

DEBBIE
09/27/2014

I HAVE BEEN COMING TO THIS HILTON FOR A VERY LONG TIME, I FEEL LIKE IT IS MY 2ND HOME, SO FOR ME TO BRING MY FIANCE HER AND INTRODUCE HIM TO MY FRIENDS AND MY PLACE AND TO BE MARRIED HERE...IT DOESNT GET ANY BETTER. YOU GUYS DID A WONDERFUL JOB. WE HAD A BLAST. EVERYONE IS SO NICE, TREATS YOU LIKE FAMILY!!:) CAN'T WAIT TO COME BACK. OUR WEDDING WAS JUST BEAUTFUL. THANK YOU TO EVRYONE.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Susan
09/24/2014

The Hilton was excellent. Even the shuffle of event managers due to changes in their employees was seamless. I had issues with the contracted florist and photographer, but the Hilton manager helped as much as possible. The beach setup was excellent. The event manager was very responsive over email. And the dinner at the hotel restaurant (not part of the package) was outstanding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography
lakeisha
09/04/2014

Everything was beautiful! All my questions and concerns were addressed. Maggie did a great job! The food was delicious! All my guests loved or wedding!

Deborah
08/27/2014

Thank you for organising our special day for us. It was lovely to have such a wonderful friendly team to support us prior to and after the wedding day. The day was just what we wanted quiet and simple and all our needs were met perfectly. All went smoothly and all the other services recommended by the team were fabulous from photography, flowers and Rev Sigi, we loved her.

Thank you all for a fabulous time at Cocoa Beach, I am sure we will be returning sometime in the future.

Debi and Nigel Delandy

Tiffany
08/02/2014

Our wedding was absolutely perfect. Maggie was amazing to work with. We are so happy we decided to have our wedding weekend at the Hilton. Could not have asked for a better hotel and staff to work with us. All the staff went above and beyond to make it a flawless weekend. Thank you!

Cristine
07/19/2014

Maggie at Hilton Cocoa Beach had everything covered! I chose a destination wedding... I did not get a chance to go to the venue prior to the wedding date but it did not seem to matter because everything turned out PERFECT! Every little detail was taken care of, and all went smoothly! Maggie was great about returning all of my emails right away without issue! I wish I could get married every month!! Loved every moment :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)

There is no comparison to this venue. It is one of the best spots in Florida and we are so lucky to have discovered it. You will not be disappointed by every aspect of your time with them. Top professional company from start to finish. Such great service!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
marina
07/03/2014

Wonderful experience! Maggie was so helpful leading up to the wedding and the wedding day itself. Reception room was decorated so nicely and the staff was attentive and helpful. Seeing something online that turns out exactly as the website promised was a breath of fresh air. All the vendors recommended did a superb job. The wedding and reception were stress free and being the brides mother I really appreciated this aspect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Unique Services (Other)
Steve
06/30/2014

A very professional and friendly wedding service maggie and marcia were fab !! We had a fantastic day perfect in every way. Thank you

Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront responded with the following comments:

Steve and Sandra,

I am so happy that everything turned out perfect for your special day. We are so pleased you chose the Hilton Cocoa Beach. You will have to come back and visit for your anniversary.

Thank you for your generous comments!

Maggie McLaughlin and Marcia Holland

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
Mark
05/25/2014

We had our wedding on May 25th and the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront and it could not have been better!
The hotel did a fantastic job in coordinating everything from the officiant, the flowers, the cake and dinner. Outstanding job!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake