Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront

Value:
(4.6 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marcia Holland, Shannon Earley and Paulette Johnson were a pleasure to work with!

• Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter's wedding and reception at tge Hilton exceeded our expectations! It came out beautifully! Marcia was our contact and she went above and beyond, many times! Thank you all!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Lisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Planning a wedding from out of state can be a challenge, however the Hilton made it a breeze! Every detail was perfect and I never had to worry about a thing. If I had any questions, the wedding coordinators were always available and able to assist as needed. When my wedding day arrived, I felt completely catered to from start to finish. The Hilton truly made my wedding day special!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything turned out perfectly. The wedding was beautiful!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I HAVE BEEN COMING TO THIS HILTON FOR A VERY LONG TIME, I FEEL LIKE IT IS MY 2ND HOME, SO FOR ME TO BRING MY FIANCE HER AND INTRODUCE HIM TO MY FRIENDS AND MY PLACE AND TO BE MARRIED HERE...IT DOESNT GET ANY BETTER. YOU GUYS DID A WONDERFUL JOB. WE HAD A BLAST. EVERYONE IS SO NICE, TREATS YOU LIKE FAMILY!!:) CAN'T WAIT TO COME BACK. OUR WEDDING WAS JUST BEAUTFUL. THANK YOU TO EVRYONE.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
DEBBIE
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Hilton was excellent. Even the shuffle of event managers due to changes in their employees was seamless. I had issues with the contracted florist and photographer, but the Hilton manager helped as much as possible. The beach setup was excellent. The event manager was very responsive over email. And the dinner at the hotel restaurant (not part of the package) was outstanding.

• Wedding: 09/24/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography
Susan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was beautiful! All my questions and concerns were addressed. Maggie did a great job! The food was delicious! All my guests loved or wedding!

• Wedding: 09/04/2014
lakeisha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you for organising our special day for us. It was lovely to have such a wonderful friendly team to support us prior to and after the wedding day. The day was just what we wanted quiet and simple and all our needs were met perfectly. All went smoothly and all the other services recommended by the team were fabulous from photography, flowers and Rev Sigi, we loved her.

Thank you all for a fabulous time at Cocoa Beach, I am sure we will be returning sometime in the future.

Debi and Nigel Delandy

• Wedding: 08/27/2014
Deborah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was absolutely perfect. Maggie was amazing to work with. We are so happy we decided to have our wedding weekend at the Hilton. Could not have asked for a better hotel and staff to work with us. All the staff went above and beyond to make it a flawless weekend. Thank you!

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Tiffany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maggie at Hilton Cocoa Beach had everything covered! I chose a destination wedding... I did not get a chance to go to the venue prior to the wedding date but it did not seem to matter because everything turned out PERFECT! Every little detail was taken care of, and all went smoothly! Maggie was great about returning all of my emails right away without issue! I wish I could get married every month!! Loved every moment :)

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
Cristine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful experience! Maggie was so helpful leading up to the wedding and the wedding day itself. Reception room was decorated so nicely and the staff was attentive and helpful. Seeing something online that turns out exactly as the website promised was a breath of fresh air. All the vendors recommended did a superb job. The wedding and reception were stress free and being the brides mother I really appreciated this aspect!

• Wedding: 07/03/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Unique Services (Other)
marina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A very professional and friendly wedding service maggie and marcia were fab !! We had a fantastic day perfect in every way. Thank you

Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront responded with the following comments:

Steve and Sandra,

I am so happy that everything turned out perfect for your special day. We are so pleased you chose the Hilton Cocoa Beach. You will have to come back and visit for your anniversary.

Thank you for your generous comments!

Maggie McLaughlin and Marcia Holland

• Wedding: 06/30/2014
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
Steve
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding on May 25th and the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront and it could not have been better!
The hotel did a fantastic job in coordinating everything from the officiant, the flowers, the cake and dinner. Outstanding job!

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake
Mark
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maggie was the best and so nice to work with. She was quick with answering all our questions and very helpful with everything.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything for our wedding and the reception went flawlessly. We really liked the way the individual services ie. flowers, photographer, officiant were sent to us already set up to do our wedding with a simple process to customize the service for us. All 3 people who did this were very professional and made it easy for us. Maggie at the Hilton was a great help in being the conduit that pulled this all together including being the liason with the chef for the incredible meal. We very much appreciated having a room that overlooked the ocean and walkway beach entrance so the female part of the wedding party could see people who were attending the wedding arrive, very awesome!

Thank you to Maggie, John Arnold the officiant, Heather the photographer, the florist (sorry forget name but she was wonderful!!), and to the wait staff who served our brunch, they were so kind to us and the children providing outstanding service!

Kim and Ken Gaalaas

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
Kim and Ken
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I thought the set up was beautiful and it looked absolutely amazing!

• Wedding: 04/11/2014
Alicia
321-799-0003
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment