Hilton Clearwater Beach

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I got married on May 29, 2015 at the Hilton. We had a beach wedding and reception on the Sandpiper Deck. The staff was unbelievably helpful and very kind. They did everything to ensure our day went smooth and everything was on schedule. They even had a switch of wedding coordinators in the middle of my wedding planning, but all went smooth. They were responsive and always made time to speak with me when I had questions or concerns. This was an amazing place to get married and all of our guests were impressed with the venue. Thank you Hilton for making our day so memorable!!!

Hilton Clearwater Beach responded with the following comments:

Congratulations, Michelle!! We wish you a life full of happiness together!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone was so accommodating and helpful. It was an amazing experience

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We were just married at the Hilton Clearwater Beach on April 25, 2015. We loved absolutely everything about this amazing experience! Courtney Owens - the Senior Catering Sales Manager, was a pleasure to work with! We live in California so I was stressed about planning from 3000 miles away, but she really helped put me at ease and answered all of my emails quickly and completely. Christina Pelosi worked on our room block and was extremely accommodating when relatives decided to book after our block of 30 rooms was full. She made sure my grandma got a room and that everyone had the room they wanted. Karin Beaudry with Confetti Events was my day-of coordinator and she and he intern were extremely helpful in making sure the day went off without a hitch.

The whole experience was everything I dreamed it would be! I highly recommend having your ceremony and reception here at the Hilton! The flow from the beach ceremony, to the Water's Edge Deck for cocktail hour, to the Waters Edge Ballroom for the reception was superb. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day - I only wish I could have had 4 more hours at the reception to enjoy every detail. Thank you so much to everyone at the Hilton for making us feel so special on the most important day of our lives!

2 people found this review helpful

The Hilton was such a wonderfulu venue for our wedding. The location and hotel were perfect. Melissa was our wedding contact originally and we just loved her! She got a new job about 1 month from our big day and the transition to Courtney was seemless and we just loved her as well! The hotel worked to accommodate all of our wishes for our guests, wedding, and reception. People loved the food, beach, and atmosphere.

Hilton Clearwater Beach responded with the following comments:

You are so sweet Meredith! We LOVED working with you! Best wishes!

1 person found this review helpful

For any bride getting married in Clearwater, I HIGHLY recommend the Hilton Clearwater Beach. The venue is gorgeous, reasonably priced and the staff was amazing. All of our guests had the best time and are still raving about the delicious food and great service. We worked with Melissa from start to finish, and she made the entire process SO fun, easy and stress-free. She was very responsive and happy to help with our MANY questions :) I will miss working with her!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I were married on Clearwater Beach at the Hilton Hotel and everything went perfectly! We worked closely with Melissa Rowjohn and her team for seven months prior to our wedding and they did their best to make sure that everything went perfectly. We had our rehearsal dinner and wedding ceremony on the beach and the reception on the Sandpiper Deck. The food was amazing, the venue was spectacular and the customer service was outstanding! Melissa and her team were attentive to our needs and did a great job helping make our day special. Thanks again!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
kcycyk
06/28/2014

Melissa and Aly at the Hilton are amazing people! I could have never planned a destination wedding without these two wonderful ladies. They were super responsive to emails during the entire planning process. Whenever I called (like a super crazy person) they were there to talk to me off my ledge. My wedding was PERFECT - and I'm not one to use that word loosely. I think for the first time in 30 years I have zero complaints. The food was great, the location was great and everything was super organized. There were some weather concerns but we took our chances and everything was beautiful. I couldn't have picked a better place for a destination wedding. I haven't heard a single complaint from any guest - they not only had a great time at the wedding but a great time at the hotel in general.

(Loved Dave A. (and the others that attended the wedding whose names I didn't catch), Chris P. and Rochelle - what a great staff this Hilton has!)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Melissa and Confetti events made our wedding stress free and very enjoyable. The wait staff made our guests feel welcomed and went out of their way to please us as well as our family and friends. The food was amazing and the service was friendly, prompt and professional. The location was perfect and close to shopping, restaurants, and plenty of water sports. Melissa Rowjohn upgraded our venue to the Sandpiper deck compliments of the Hilton. We are still receiving compliments from our guests, family and friends on what a wonderful time they had at the Hilton during their stay for our wedding. Many of them are planning to make this an annual vacation destination. They also provided us with their preferred vendors list which also made planning our wedding so simple and we loved the DJ and Photobooth vendors. Hilton and Clearwater Beach we love you!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Officiant, Wedding Cake
Cindy
1 Review
06/21/2014

Absolutely wonderful! Melissa and her team are amazing. They are extremely friendly, organized, professional and very responsive to every detail (big or small) regarding my son's destination wedding. With this being our first visit to the Hilton I couldn't have asked for more. The location is beautiful, the food was fantastic and the presentation of it was beautiful, and the service was superb. The weather was beautiful and the pictures are amazing. The Vendors that were suggested were also amazing. The hotel is nice having various bars and food choices to select from.

We left with wonderful memories we will cherish forever for a perfect beach wedding! Thank you so much Melissa and your team for making dreams come true!

Kerri
04/19/2014

Absolutely amazing!!! Even though we experienced some crazy beach weather, Melissa and the Hilton made our day perfect! Melissa is so professional and super easy to work with! Thanks Hilton for such a beautiful venue for the most important day of Nick and my life!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Melissa and the Hilton were absolutely FABULOUS to work with! The venue was perfect and Melissa was so attentive and helpful. Everything--- EVERY DETAIL--- turned out even better than expected. It was the most perfect day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Melissa did such a wonderful job with our beach wedding! We looked at multiple hotels in the area for our perfect beach wedding but when we went to the hilton we knew we wouldn't find a better deal. Melissa was so attentive through the entire process. She answered all our emails in a timely manner and made everything so easy! The hotel itself is beautiful, the grounds are so well kept and you can't beat their spot on the beach! Many of our guests stayed at the hotel that night and raved about how beautiful the hotel is. Our food for the wedding was absolutely delicious! Our guests said it was the BEST meal they had ever had at a wedding. Melissa and the hilton made our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved working with Melissa and her team. They did a great job and provided a wonderful place to have our reception.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing! I recently worked with Melissa at the Hilton Clearwater beach for my wedding! I had my rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception all at this venue and couldn't have asked for a better experience! Melissa was amazing and is incredible at what she does! Over the past year she was always available for every silly question we had and truly made us feel like we were her top priority regardless of how many other weddings she had going on! The food was amazing and the venue was absolutely picture perfect! All their recommended vendors were amazing And they all worked together wonderfully! She really made the wedding planning process as stress free as possible! My only complaint was that their high hotel room prices during the spring break time of my wedding didn't accommodate the budget of a large amount of our out of town guests and it did not save us any money at all to do a block of rooms. But then again we were at an amazing location! I highly recommend the hilton clearwater beach and Melissa to any bride!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Bailey
03/08/2014

I am extremely happy with my choice of venue and picking the Hilton! I looked at couple hotels in the area and was more relaxed and loved the feel of the Hilton. We got in contact and worked with Melissa from the very beginning and she also helped with our decision in picking the Hilton for our ceremony and reception! Melissa was amazing to work with and answered emails and phone calls almost immediately and was extremely helpful from beginning to end. Our wedding was a destination wedding and I felt extremely comfortably and relaxed going into our wedding week because we had already covered every detail of what was going to happen. Melissa helped with every question we had and our wedding day went absolutely perfect! I highly recommend working with Melissa at the Hilton!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I decided to do a destination wedding in Clearwater, FL and read numerous reviews for venues and decided on the Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort and we are so glad we did!! The property and grounds were well kept and beautiful. The staff was very friendly and helpful especially the Wedding Coordinator, Melissa Rowjohn!! Melissa was absolutely GREAT and made the wedding planning from Connecticut easy and stress free!! Melissa was VERY prompt and detailed with responding to e-mails. Melissa was also very helpful with accommodating my food allergies as well as the dining staff!! The dining staff was very attentive to the food allergies and who required special meals. We received only good comments regarding the facility, food, and the staff. My husband and I are VERY glad that we chose the Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort for our wedding weekend!!