HMR Designs

• Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Heffernan Morgan was a recommendation from my coordinator, KJS Weddings. Our contact at Heffernan's name was Berkley.

We had a very good experience; Berkley did an amazing job. The HB space is really beautiful. I visited a similar type of florist in the city and felt very out of place, very intimidated and over my head. This was not the case at all at HM.

Berkley really took her time to listen to my ideas and play off of them. Our conservative budget was no issue, as they worked around it beautifully to provide elegant, unique flowers.

If I had to leave constructive criticism, I would mention two things: 1) The beautiful broach/trinket they placed around my bridal bouquet fell off during pictures, before the ceremony even started, and was impossible to put back on (not a big deal, just annoying); and 2) The beautiful little basket they made for the flower girl to carry was way too heavy for the toddler to carry!
Wedding: 11/14/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Berkley at Heffernan was incredible. They can work with all budgets & even if they are a little more well worth it. She took idea's that I had & changed them up a little & all of my flowers were beyond anything I expected. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a florist.
Wedding: 09/12/2008
awesome
Wedding: 02/10/2007
  • Flexibility:  5.0
THey were true visionaries when I described what it was that I wanted. They were completely professional, and were attentive to every detail.
Wedding: 05/29/2005
 773-782-0800
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire