Gowns of Grace: A Bridal Boutique

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had a very limited budget (less than 1k) coming into the shop and they were very accommodating and helpful. They had a great selection, even for that price, and the staff was very fun to work with. They even bumped down the price on my dress so that alterations wouldn't push me over budget! I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Nancy Dodd is amazing! They have such a quaint shop that boasts some of the most beautiful wedding dresses you'be ever seen. She has a way of picking a gorgeous gown based on body type etc. She is such a sweet woman to deal with and I can't wait for her to dress me for my wedding. I got so many compliments on my MOH gown. She altered it several times which was perfect so I didn't feel the need to "crash diet." We are so thankful we found her and would highly recommend her to anyone that is looking :)

Thank you!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I found the perfect fitted lace wedding dress at Gowns of Grace, and Nancy did an excellent job tailoring it perfectly to me! Setting up appointments and fittings was easy. It wasn't too busy or crowded, and Nancy really does a beautiful job making a dress into exactly what you've always envisioned. I've never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day and would definitely recommend this store to anyone!

Olesya & Kyle

Thank you so much!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Nancy did a great job on the alterations! Very pleased.

04/04/2015

Nancy provided me with two dresses for my wedding and tailored them both to perfection! She is extremely helpful and creative, and just lovely to work with. I loved my experience at Gowns of Grace, and will continue to go to Nancy when I need a trusted seamstress.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Nancy at Gowns of Grace is incredible! She runs her store, her appointments, and completes all of her alterations. She truly specializes in creating a custom look. She took apart parts of my dress and reconstructed it beautifully. She is incredibly flexible and willing to do whatever you ask. She created my perfect wedding look. I recommend her to every bride I know!

Hannah
12/29/2014

Nancy worked so well with my schedule and short engagement. It was a peaceful environment and I have already recommended friends.

Gowns of Grace: A Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Hannah!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Nancy with Gowns of Grace was incredible. I wish I had done more research when I was going to purchase my dress and gone to her from the beginning! I unfortunately did not purchase my dress from her boutique, but if I could do it over again I would!

When the seamstress at the boutique where I did buy my dress royally messed up the alterations, I took the dress back to that location to be fixed and was informed that the seamstress had moved to California and the boutique was not responsible for her work. I was three weeks away from my wedding date at this time.

I started calling around and spoke with Nancy at Gowns of Grace - she met with me the very next day and fixed my Maggie Sottero dress to perfection - at a fraction of what the other seamstress had charged! I highly encourage any bride to go to Gowns of Grace first - Nancy is clearly an artist who understands the fabrics and can turn any dress into the gown of your dreams!

Mariah
11/26/2014

Nancy is an exceptional business owner and has a natural passion for her life's work. I prepared for a small wedding in a 4 week time period. She kept me calm and assured me that she would be able to alter my wedding dress in accordance to my time frame and her honesty and handy-work was incredible. I wish I had stopped by Nancy's quaint boutique before looking anywhere else.

Thank you Mariah!

Kyra
11/22/2014

Nancy did an awesome job. Even with last min. alterations for one of the bridesmaids gown the day before my wedding.

Thank you Kyra!

Allison
11/09/2014

I purchased my wedding dress at another location and brought it to Gowns of Grace to style. They not only styles it, they wnded up altering it to fit even better. They have great style and were very accommodating to the questions and requests of my mother and mother in law. They also were flexible about when I came in for my fitting allowing us to pick a time that worked best. I will definitely work with Gowns of Grace for my next formal occasion.

Ginger
10/26/2014

They did the alterations and personalization on my daughters Wedding dress and mine. AWESOME job!!

Thank you so much !

Recently Married

I'm not sure I utilized the star system correctly above, but my intention was to give all five stars for everything. The service was wonderful, Alma was amazing, the dress turned out perfectly and when we had a last minute request to sew an heirloom into the back of the gown it was done in 10 minutes. I don't have another daughter, but if I did, I would absolutely use Gowns of Grace again.

Thank you so much!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Alma and Nancy were great! I couldn't be more pleased. They helped my have the dress of my dreams.

Recently Married

I first visited gowns of grace to find a wedding dress but really wasn't sure of what I wanted . the girls were very patient and answered all of my questions and concerns I had. I didn't want to commit to something just yet, so I left. I ended up finding the dress I really wanted but need alterations. I went back to get my dress altered at gowns of grace. They were very welcoming and the girls were really excited that I found the dress I wanted. The alterations were amazing.

Thank you so much!

Paula
10/12/2014

Great work and knowledge! Such a pleasure to work with Nancy.