Gowns of Grace: A Bridal Boutique

Value
Flexibility
Jennifer
10/10/2015

Gowns of grace is a cute boutique tucked away off Lovers and the tollway. You have to be careful you don't pass it up! Nancy is so amazing! She is so good at her job and so reassuring during a special and stressful time. She takes all the pressure off of you and gives honest feedback. She did an amazing job and put up with all my tedious requests. I love my gown so much more now that Nancy got her hands on it!! And time was not an issue. She didn't use any "pressure tactics" to make me to feel rushed and I never questioned her suggestions. They are the best!! Go see Nancy for any and all your bridal needs!!

Thank you Jennifer!!

Caiglin
08/15/2015

Great professional service that is very fairly priced for the quality.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Nancy was outstanding! I waited to the last minute for my alterations because I wanted to lose weight to get into my dress. Nancy completed my alterations in a week. Everyone commented on how beautiful the dress was, and I attributed so many of the complements to Nancy's skill and expertise. I'd recommend Gowns of Grace to any bride desiring to look and feel special during this magical and sometimes hectic wedding process!

Charissa
08/08/2015

Amazing gown, reasonable prices, definitely easy to work with. I didn't have much time to get the dress in and altered but Nancy made it happen. Great service as well, I never felt like I was just another bride buying another gown.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The dress Nancy ordered for me turned out great! I ordered last minute and Nancy the necessary effort to get everything altered prior to us leaving town for the wedding.

Thank you Deana!

Danica
06/27/2015

Nancy was amazing to work with-from finding the right dress, all the way through to the final touches! She was flexible and attentive to my needs!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had a very limited budget (less than 1k) coming into the shop and they were very accommodating and helpful. They had a great selection, even for that price, and the staff was very fun to work with. They even bumped down the price on my dress so that alterations wouldn't push me over budget! I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Julie
06/13/2015

Nancy was amazing to work with. She made the entire process incredibly stress free. I would highly recommend. She is a genius

Helma
06/06/2015

My daughter was taken care of by Nancy and her staff with such caring hearts!! The quality of service rates a 10 out of 10.

My thanks goes out to these Earthbound Angels.

Helma Gentry

Gowns of Grace: A Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you Helma! We can't wait to see some pictures, and we miss having you and your daughter in the boutique!

Kendal
05/30/2015

I had the perfect dress and Nancy at Gowns of Grace was able to alter it to fit me perfectly. She was patient, detailed oriented, timely and even had it freshly steamed and ready for me to pick up the evening before I left for the wedding. I felt that the fees were very reasonable and the work was excellent.

Private User
Recently Married

I purchased my wedding dress from Gowns of Grace. The dress that I purchased required extensive altering due to creating the top piece for it. The dress turned out perfect and I received many compliments throughout my wedding on it. Nancy was very professional, flexible and worked hard on the detailing that the dress required. I highly recommend Gowns of Grace.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Nancy Dodd is amazing! They have such a quaint shop that boasts some of the most beautiful wedding dresses you'be ever seen. She has a way of picking a gorgeous gown based on body type etc. She is such a sweet woman to deal with and I can't wait for her to dress me for my wedding. I got so many compliments on my MOH gown. She altered it several times which was perfect so I didn't feel the need to "crash diet." We are so thankful we found her and would highly recommend her to anyone that is looking :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Nancy was great! She had the dress I wanted at a great price. The fittings were very easy, and she did a fantastic job. While I was there for a fitting, I spotted a necklace that I ended up wearing on my wedding day. Gowns of Grace is a great little gem.

Thank you so much!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Nancy and Natalie at Gowns of Grace were the best people to work with! I felt beautiful and taken care of while working with them!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I found the perfect fitted lace wedding dress at Gowns of Grace, and Nancy did an excellent job tailoring it perfectly to me! Setting up appointments and fittings was easy. It wasn't too busy or crowded, and Nancy really does a beautiful job making a dress into exactly what you've always envisioned. I've never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day and would definitely recommend this store to anyone!

Olesya & Kyle

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Nancy did a great job on the alterations! Very pleased.