Gowns of Grace: A Bridal Boutique

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had a very limited budget (less than 1k) coming into the shop and they were very accommodating and helpful. They had a great selection, even for that price, and the staff was very fun to work with. They even bumped down the price on my dress so that alterations wouldn't push me over budget! I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Julie
06/13/2015

Nancy was amazing to work with. She made the entire process incredibly stress free. I would highly recommend. She is a genius

Helma
06/06/2015

My daughter was taken care of by Nancy and her staff with such caring hearts!! The quality of service rates a 10 out of 10.

My thanks goes out to these Earthbound Angels.

Helma Gentry

Gowns of Grace: A Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you Helma! We can't wait to see some pictures, and we miss having you and your daughter in the boutique!

Kendal
05/30/2015

I had the perfect dress and Nancy at Gowns of Grace was able to alter it to fit me perfectly. She was patient, detailed oriented, timely and even had it freshly steamed and ready for me to pick up the evening before I left for the wedding. I felt that the fees were very reasonable and the work was excellent.

Private User
Recently Married

I purchased my wedding dress from Gowns of Grace. The dress that I purchased required extensive altering due to creating the top piece for it. The dress turned out perfect and I received many compliments throughout my wedding on it. Nancy was very professional, flexible and worked hard on the detailing that the dress required. I highly recommend Gowns of Grace.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Nancy Dodd is amazing! They have such a quaint shop that boasts some of the most beautiful wedding dresses you'be ever seen. She has a way of picking a gorgeous gown based on body type etc. She is such a sweet woman to deal with and I can't wait for her to dress me for my wedding. I got so many compliments on my MOH gown. She altered it several times which was perfect so I didn't feel the need to "crash diet." We are so thankful we found her and would highly recommend her to anyone that is looking :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Nancy was great! She had the dress I wanted at a great price. The fittings were very easy, and she did a fantastic job. While I was there for a fitting, I spotted a necklace that I ended up wearing on my wedding day. Gowns of Grace is a great little gem.

Thank you so much!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Nancy and Natalie at Gowns of Grace were the best people to work with! I felt beautiful and taken care of while working with them!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I found the perfect fitted lace wedding dress at Gowns of Grace, and Nancy did an excellent job tailoring it perfectly to me! Setting up appointments and fittings was easy. It wasn't too busy or crowded, and Nancy really does a beautiful job making a dress into exactly what you've always envisioned. I've never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day and would definitely recommend this store to anyone!

Olesya & Kyle

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Nancy did a great job on the alterations! Very pleased.

Private User
04/04/2015

Nancy provided me with two dresses for my wedding and tailored them both to perfection! She is extremely helpful and creative, and just lovely to work with. I loved my experience at Gowns of Grace, and will continue to go to Nancy when I need a trusted seamstress.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Nancy at Gowns of Grace is incredible! She runs her store, her appointments, and completes all of her alterations. She truly specializes in creating a custom look. She took apart parts of my dress and reconstructed it beautifully. She is incredibly flexible and willing to do whatever you ask. She created my perfect wedding look. I recommend her to every bride I know!

Hannah
12/29/2014

Nancy worked so well with my schedule and short engagement. It was a peaceful environment and I have already recommended friends.

Gowns of Grace: A Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Hannah!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Nancy with Gowns of Grace was incredible. I wish I had done more research when I was going to purchase my dress and gone to her from the beginning! I unfortunately did not purchase my dress from her boutique, but if I could do it over again I would!

When the seamstress at the boutique where I did buy my dress royally messed up the alterations, I took the dress back to that location to be fixed and was informed that the seamstress had moved to California and the boutique was not responsible for her work. I was three weeks away from my wedding date at this time.

I started calling around and spoke with Nancy at Gowns of Grace - she met with me the very next day and fixed my Maggie Sottero dress to perfection - at a fraction of what the other seamstress had charged! I highly encourage any bride to go to Gowns of Grace first - Nancy is clearly an artist who understands the fabrics and can turn any dress into the gown of your dreams!

Mariah
11/26/2014

Nancy is an exceptional business owner and has a natural passion for her life's work. I prepared for a small wedding in a 4 week time period. She kept me calm and assured me that she would be able to alter my wedding dress in accordance to my time frame and her honesty and handy-work was incredible. I wish I had stopped by Nancy's quaint boutique before looking anywhere else.

Thank you Mariah!

Kyra
11/22/2014

Nancy did an awesome job. Even with last min. alterations for one of the bridesmaids gown the day before my wedding.

Thank you Kyra!