George Street Photo & Video

George Street Photo & Video

Your Moments. Forever.

Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
(4.4 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.5 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This company is amazing. They are professional, respond quickly and very helpful. Every person we talked to was great and easy to work with. We initially met with Samantha Weber, who sold us right away. She was personable, friendly and understanding to what we needed/wanted. We were able to look at several different styles of photography and different photographers to choose the one we wanted. We went with Eduardo Ramos who was great to work with. He made you feel relaxed and at ease the entire time. He really captured our special moments and took every photo we requested even if it was a repeat! We were so happy with his service and highly recommend him and this great company for anyone looking for a good photographer!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the very beginning of the process of choosing a photographer, George Street was very easy to work with, always available, and very responsive, but not to mention offered many affordable pricing options! On the day of the wedding we couldn’t have been happier with our lead photographer Nathaniel’s professionalism, attitude, and overall work! He was so easy to work with and to talk to and he eventually felt like a friend and guest of ours at the wedding rather than just the photographer. He captured all the pictures we asked of him and of course, a lot more! Even as our time with him was coming to an end, he didn’t rush out or make us feel rushed, he seemed to genuinely care that we captured everything we wanted to on film and was more than happy to snap a few more photos as he was finishing up. Knowing the bride was an Instagram fanatic, he also went out of his way to make sure he had the hashtag and take a couple of shots with his phone so we could immediately share our celebration online with friends and loved ones who couldn’t be there for our big day. We really can’t wait to see the finished product, but we’re certainly not concerned given the amazing experience we’ve had with George Street and Nathaniel in particular.

We’d also like to recognize our associate photographer Hani who was a great addition to our photography package. She was also very professional, personable, and fun to work with and we’re very happy we added the associate photographer to the package.

Our wedding day was, as it should be, the most important day in our lives and capturing these memorable moments on film is one way to ensure we can re-live those memories whenever and as long as we want. We’re very grateful for George Street, Nathaniel, and Hani for being a part of our special day and capturing those moments for us to cherish forever.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were so happy with the care and service that George Street Photography provided. Our photographer, Bill Johns, was incredibly comfortable to be around. He got to know our style so quickly, and was a pleasure to be around on our wedding day. The assistant photographer, Craig Barton, was also very personable and knew what kinds of shots we would love. Corralling a bridal party of 20 is no easy feat, but they did it with ease and were fun to be with. The pictures are gorgeous and we will always have them to look back on for such a amazing memories.
Our videographer, John Heckert, who was also included in the package we bought, was such a professional. I honestly never even knew he was there (which is a good thing! ), but I am confident that when we get the video back that it will be spectacular! You definitely won't be disappointed in hiring this photographer for your wedding day. They were incredibly affordable and provide excellent service.

Allyson
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We really enjoyed working with George Street Photography in Austin, TX. We were able to meet with a representative who allowed us to preview many different photographers before we picked Shira. They were very responsive to our calls/emails. Our photographer did a good job of swiftly moving around and getting shots/angles that someone with less experience would not have gotten. We will enjoy our photos for years to come.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Working with George Street Photo was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. After ou initial meeting with a George Street Rep to review our photography style and portfolios we chose our photographers. Approaching the wedding our lead photographer Thomas Lee called to review our wedding plan and get to know us. He completely put me at ease, he was easy to talk to and I knew he understood what we were looking for. The day of Tom and our associate photographer Ryn Manby were phenomenal. They made it easy to ensure we were getting all the shots we wanted and coordinated pictures with our large families. The price we paid for photography was well spent. Thank you Tom, Ryn, and George Street!

ksfrancis
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Really enjoyed our photographers and videographer. Very professional and still made the day fun.

• Flexibility: 5.0

George Street was fantastic! My photos are beautiful and I can not wait to see my video! I had a destination wedding in Key West and they were excellent with scoping out the venue and picking great spots to take photos.

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing!!!! They made the planning, prepping and organization simple. They got amazing shots, and their call center answered questions at the drop of a hat! The fact that they give you full rights to your photos is also awesome because it allowed us to post on facebook and send the photos to family and friends that couldn't make make it!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We used George Street for photography and videography for our wedding in October 2014. We haven't gotten our video back, so I can't comment on that yet, but here is what we really liked about our photographers (we had two) and working with George Street in general: 1) They gave us a little quiz at the beginning--had us look at a bunch of different pictures and say which ones we liked the best...and then matched us to a photographer. That was really cool. 2) Our photographers were very efficient at getting all the shots taken, and captured all of the ones we wanted. 3) They had great suggestions--I had told them a couple weeks before what I was thinking for our "first look" pictures in the church. But on the actual day, the weather was perfect, the leaves were changing--they found this beautiful spot outside and asked if we could do the first look pictures there. It was so much better than I would have ever picked! 4) They had really creative ideas for shots. They took some really cool ones of our shadows, and another one of our reflection in a window--really neat pictures that I would have never thought of! 5) They were really flexible. We had one photographer start earlier in the morning and the other a little later, so that with the staggered times, we had coverage from about 10am-9pm. It was perfect! 6) I love that George Street gives you the rights to the photos, and that you can get them on a flash drive. 7) We just got our pictures back, and they came so much faster (we were told 4-6 weeks, but we got them back in exactly 2 weeks, so that was exciting. Overall, we had a great experience with our photographers. As we have been looking through the pictures, we realized that they really got pictures of everything. But the best part is, we didn't even realize they were there half the time. To be able to get great pictures like that, but stay out of the way at the same time--to me, that is a sign of great photographers. We would highly recommend them.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Great service! The pictures look great and my photographers and videographer were so nice and great to work with.

Lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

George Street Photography was awesome to work with from the beginning stages to our wedding day! We had such accommodating & professional yet fun photographers. I would strongly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a A+ professional photography services! They rock =)

Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

During our search for the perfect wedding photographer, my husband and I considered many options ranging from inexperienced and cheap to experienced and costly. George Street was not the most expensive, but it also wasn't the least expensive. In the end, though, we were so impressed by the professionalism of our consultant, Ashley, and the portfolio of our lead photographer, Steven Butler that we had to choose George Street.
A few days before the wedding, we spent an hour on the phone with Steven hammering out all the last minute details for our wedding day. It meant a lot to us that he took the time to ask what was most important to us as a couple in terms of wedding photographs. In the midst of a chaotic week, the phone call served to calm our nerves. Steven assured us he would capture our personalities in the wedding photos, and he certainly delivered.
On the day of the wedding I was greeted by our second photographer, Megan (Steven's wife). During our phone conversation, Steven had spent a few moments gushing about how good she was at capturing candids - and he was right. Not only did she find a way to make all of the details from my bridal prep come to life, she also found a way to capture the personalities of each member of the wedding party through her photos.
It's important to note that on our wedding day -- a Friday in early October, it was 53 degrees and raining. And not a slow drizzle. It was literally raining sideways. Despite the rain, Steven and Megan were prepared to give us the photographs we envisioned at the locations we had previously selected. Armed with rain sleeves, giant golf umbrellas, and good attitudes the two of them worked together to capture each moment of our big day. As a result, we have some amazing photographs that are only enhanced by the grey skies and big umbrellas that came in handy as unique props.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Choosing George Street was definitely the best decision we could have made! From the moment we started working with them until the end, we had nothing but a pleasant experience. Everyone was so nice and professional. I will definitely be recommending George Street!
I can't say enough awesome things about our lead photographer Jenna Shumate. She was so nice and made me feel so comfortable. She even gave me the extra confidence I needed that day. I've only been able to see a few pictures she took and they are absolutely amazing. We can't wait for the day to see them all!! If I ever needed a photographer again, I would definitely want it to be Jenna. The assistant photographer Samantha Wyatt and videographer Carlos Ospina were fabulous as well!!

• Wedding: 10/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

George Street Photo was a great company to work with. They are very organized and have excellent communication via phone and email. My photographer was Tara Cardona and she was amazing! She was on time to all of the events and her photos are absolutely beautiful! I have about 1200 photos! I would definitely recommend George Street Photo!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The package we received was so reasonable for the price. Our pictures turned out gorgeous and had them back before we got home from the hineymoon!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The George Street company is a great choice when looking for a different approach to wedding photography. Melanie, Melinda and Noah were excellent, professional and so much fun to work with. they blended into the background most of the time we forgot they were there and our pictures came out amazing. They went above and beyond to get the perfect shot! I would recommend them to any bride looking for a fabulous team of photographers/videographers.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
866-831-4103
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards