George Street Photo & Video

Professionalism
Value
4.3
Flexibility

George Street is great! They are very easy to talk to and really listen to what i'm looking for!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

We finished our phone consultation with Taryn, and it was great! Her presentation was completely thorough and she made up feel extremely comfortable about our options with their company. We couldn't be more excited to work with George Street! Will review again once our big day has passed next year =)

[Private]

I just booked my photo and video for my upcoming wedding and working with Jillian at George Street has been awesome! I sent in an inquiry and they have been super responsive from the beginning. Jillian makes you feel comfortable and explains the packages in great detail. She has worked with me to make sure my package fits my needs and my budget. I can't wait to get started using my portal!! Thanks Jillian!!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

George Street is AMAZING! Not only do their pictures and video look absolutely FABULOUS... but they are so willing to help, it's great! I had a bit of a mix up and wasn't able to make it on time to our first appointment, and they were so helpful to get me in by the following day with someone else that was available. They are also so flexible with me and how things work best with and for us, it's amazing! I trust these people with everything, and can't wait for our wedding day because I know our pictures and video will turn out beautifully!

Michala
09/12/2015

Photographers are so expensive that we almost had a friend photograph our wedding for free. My brother used George Street for his wedding and the photographer was super professional and the photos were top notch. When I researched the cost they turned out to be one of the most affordable! I scheduled a consultation and found them to be supremely responsive, professional, and organized. They get to know your personal style and let you pick you photographer. And just in case there's any issue with #1 photographer, they reserve your second choice too!! Wow. They have a web portal for clients which I find extremely useful because it includes a very detailed schedule of the day which has helped me plan a lot of other matters. It also connects with your pinterest board. I am so happy we chose this photographer!

[Private]

I met with Sophia Kim and her charm is overwhelmingly pleasant. She takes the time to listen and understand your needs. I did not have to express myself too much for her to really understand what my expectations are for my wedding, She was able to understand my vision and was able to provide the best possible candidates for my lead photographer.

George Street photo continues to follow up with me and I am confident enough in them to post a review prior to my wedding because they have shown me nothing but excellent customer service. I have noticed with some vendors that after you sign their contract, their tone and attitude changes but George Street continues to show the excellent level of service they promised. Plus there pricing is so reasonable you can't beat it!

I am so happy I chose George Street for my wedding!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Awesome services will deff. Refer them to my frienss an family

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Loved our photographers Mikhail & Caroline were great! We were a little bit of a difficult group and were miserably hot. They were flexible and accommodating. We loved them, as well as the George Street team!

Recently Married

OHMYGOSH LOVE!! Just had my engagement portraits done, and they turned out so beautifully!!!!
I love that you get tons of benefits with working with a larger company- like there is a backup photographer on the date of the wedding if anything happens to your photographer on the big day. And, you get two photographers- to get awesome different angle shots and help get al the pictures before the wedding.
They prefer taking portraits during the weekday, but with my fiancé and I both living out of town, they were so good about working with us on the weekends.
They have a team dedicated to correspondence so you hear back so quickly.
You take a quiz to figure out your photography style, and that matches you with a few different photographers. Then, you can look at portfolios and decide! It was such a neat experience.
It was such a good deal compared to other photographers in the area. And, you can get a package that includes an awesome personalized photo album.
LOVED my engagement session, and I cannot even wait for the big day!!!
I am also getting a videographer for the wedding, and I am so confident that it will be great.
The only thing negative I can say is that it look 4 weeks to get engagement pictures back- and that felt like a lifetime.

Recently Married

If you use George Street, ask for Mike Taylor. He was excellent! So helpful and patient. Photos were beautiful.

Services Used: Photography

We hired two photographers and 2 videographer for our wedding for May 30,2015. They we're all simply amazing ! They followed exactly the plan that we have them , and they were extremely helpful and friendly. We had a huge bridal party and they did such a great coordinating all of us. I cannot wait to see the photos and videos that they captured for us!!

Recently Married

Barbora is amazing!!! I hired her through George Street Photography and couldn't be happier. Even though we didn't meet until my wedding day, she knew exactly what I wanted. She took the time to call me a few days before my wedding to get a sense of my style and she even browsed through my pinterest album to get a sense of what I was looking for. We felt very comfortable with her on our wedding day. She knew exactly where to take us and would guide us on how to pose. She also took a lot of candid shots which is exactly what we were looking for. She knew how to blend in with our guests to capture those moments.

She also has an amazing and easy going personality and a lot of our guests still rave about her :-)

If you are looking for a great professional photographer and a true artist, look no further!!!

Recently Married

Our photographer, Michael, from George Street was wonderful. He was so easygoing and flexible and made us feel very relaxed and comfortable during the entire afternoon and evening. I wasn't really good at directing him as to what I wanted, so he jumped right in and took some fantastic shots. He also knew how to make shots creative in ways that I wouldn't have ever thought of. I highly recommend him.

Services Used: Photography

We used Lillian from St. Louis and both she and her assistant (Tom) were fabulous and did a great job capturing what we wanted!

Services Used: Photography

We used Georgestreet Photo and Video for our wedding this company was great. We were able to look through several different albums with different photographer's work and pick which style we liked the best. The photographer we chose was Sarah S. she was absolutely amazing. The whole team (Sarah- lead photographer, Michelle- second photographer, and Hugh-videographer) that showed up on our wedding day was wonderful. They were all so friendly and helpful. I know they captured great shots and I cant wait to see the photos and video footage. I highly recommend this team!

Jillian
05/16/2015

Amazing group of people! From the sales department to the photographers! We have gotten a sample of the photos back already (wait time after event is 6-8 weeks for all of them) and they look amazing!! I'm so excited to see the rest of them!