George Street Photo & Video

Professionalism
Value
4.3
Flexibility

George Street is great! They are very easy to talk to and really listen to what i'm looking for!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

We finished our phone consultation with Taryn, and it was great! Her presentation was completely thorough and she made up feel extremely comfortable about our options with their company. We couldn't be more excited to work with George Street! Will review again once our big day has passed next year =)

Services Used: Photography

We booked this company for our wedding and we choose Amy D to work with. We have only had our engagement pictures done and we love them! Amy was so great to work with, she made everything very relaxed we cant wait till the wedding!

Private User
[Private]

I just booked my photo and video for my upcoming wedding and working with Jillian at George Street has been awesome! I sent in an inquiry and they have been super responsive from the beginning. Jillian makes you feel comfortable and explains the packages in great detail. She has worked with me to make sure my package fits my needs and my budget. I can't wait to get started using my portal!! Thanks Jillian!!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

George Street is AMAZING! Not only do their pictures and video look absolutely FABULOUS... but they are so willing to help, it's great! I had a bit of a mix up and wasn't able to make it on time to our first appointment, and they were so helpful to get me in by the following day with someone else that was available. They are also so flexible with me and how things work best with and for us, it's amazing! I trust these people with everything, and can't wait for our wedding day because I know our pictures and video will turn out beautifully!

Michala
09/12/2015

Photographers are so expensive that we almost had a friend photograph our wedding for free. My brother used George Street for his wedding and the photographer was super professional and the photos were top notch. When I researched the cost they turned out to be one of the most affordable! I scheduled a consultation and found them to be supremely responsive, professional, and organized. They get to know your personal style and let you pick you photographer. And just in case there's any issue with #1 photographer, they reserve your second choice too!! Wow. They have a web portal for clients which I find extremely useful because it includes a very detailed schedule of the day which has helped me plan a lot of other matters. It also connects with your pinterest board. I am so happy we chose this photographer!

2 people found this review helpful

Working with George Street Photo was very easy. I found them as a reference from a friend who used them last year for his wedding. I was not disappointed with my photographer Terri. She was perfect! Her energy and vision was exactly what I wanted for my pictures. I can't wait to get them back!

Services Used: Photography

Their price and packages were phenomenal. You still get to choose the photographer and the lady we chose was great! I felt like they were there for me every step of the way.

Services Used: Photography

I met with Sophia Kim and her charm is overwhelmingly pleasant. She takes the time to listen and understand your needs. I did not have to express myself too much for her to really understand what my expectations are for my wedding, She was able to understand my vision and was able to provide the best possible candidates for my lead photographer.

George Street photo continues to follow up with me and I am confident enough in them to post a review prior to my wedding because they have shown me nothing but excellent customer service. I have noticed with some vendors that after you sign their contract, their tone and attitude changes but George Street continues to show the excellent level of service they promised. Plus there pricing is so reasonable you can't beat it!

I am so happy I chose George Street for my wedding!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

A+++++ Service was everything they promised. The staff was professional and on time the photos came out beautiful. I will be recommending them to friends and family .The staff was on time and delivered above and beyond our expectations. Great day, great service and one happy couple thanks again.

Services Used: Photography

We would HIGHLY recommend this vendor for wedding photography and video-graphy. From our beginning with Sonya Kim in NJ to the behind the scenes staff including Kate the coordinator........to Twila our wedding day photographer and Marvin Joseph our video-grapher in Miami, Florida.......stand up and take a bow!!!!! Exceptional service, very attention to detail......and cost is very reasonable for all that we will receive for everything. We didn't meet our photographer or video-grapher until our wedding day in Miami and we felt like we knew them our entire life!!!! Thank you so much for playing such a vital role in our life changing event-our wedding celebration.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

I was only married two weeks ago so I have not yet received my photos or video; however, I had two photographers and a videographer and they were all fabulous, flexible and easy to work with. Like every other wedding, we had to make come changes on the fly and everyone from George Street was completely accommodating and smiled throughout the changes.
A few months before, we also had complimentary engagement photos which shot and we received those photos within 2-3 weeks and they came out wonderfully.

cleighcf
07/25/2015

This company was awesome!! The lead photographer, the assistant photographer, and the videographer were all super nice and really easy to work with. The planning site was easy to navigate and it helped to keep track of what we owed and when everything would be available. The wedding coordinators were also very helpful with any questions we had and keeping up updated on any changes. We definitely recommend George Street Photo & Video!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

I had my wedding a little over a month ago. I was lucky enough to have 2 of the most perfect photographers for my big day. At my bridal prep, the morning of the wedding, I had Thomas come to my house. He was so full of energy and was very lively! He made all of us laugh and got some great shots of it all! He took the time to look at my Pinterest board to know EXACTLY the kind of pictures I wanted. I knew he knew what he was doing (after all.. he is a professional photographer), but he also respected my space and what I wanted or didn't want. He was so easy going and really got myself and my bridesmaids out of our shells to take some really great pictures! If you are someone who needs a little direction with the pictures, Thomas is your man... or even if you just want a lively, energetic, and CREATIVE photographer... THOMAS IS STILL YOUR GUY!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

My husband and I loved working with George Street Photo and Video. The were very professional and really listened to any requests we had. I loved being able to have our photographer for our wedding also take our engagement photos as it gave both my husband and I as well as the photographer to get to know each other a little better . Both photographers as well as our videographer were promptly on time and really let us do our thing and captured the true moments. Our engagement photos as well as our wedding pictures all came back before the time they had quoted us which was awesome. They were easy to get a hold of and work with. I strongly recommend using them for your next important event!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Awesome services will deff. Refer them to my frienss an family