George Street Photo & Video

Professionalism
Value
4.3
Flexibility

George Street is AMAZING! Not only do their pictures and video look absolutely FABULOUS... but they are so willing to help, it's great! I had a bit of a mix up and wasn't able to make it on time to our first appointment, and they were so helpful to get me in by the following day with someone else that was available. They are also so flexible with me and how things work best with and for us, it's amazing! I trust these people with everything, and can't wait for our wedding day because I know our pictures and video will turn out beautifully!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

I met with Sophia Kim and her charm is overwhelmingly pleasant. She takes the time to listen and understand your needs. I did not have to express myself too much for her to really understand what my expectations are for my wedding, She was able to understand my vision and was able to provide the best possible candidates for my lead photographer.

George Street photo continues to follow up with me and I am confident enough in them to post a review prior to my wedding because they have shown me nothing but excellent customer service. I have noticed with some vendors that after you sign their contract, their tone and attitude changes but George Street continues to show the excellent level of service they promised. Plus there pricing is so reasonable you can't beat it!

I am so happy I chose George Street for my wedding!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Awesome services will deff. Refer them to my frienss an family

[Private]

OHMYGOSH LOVE!! Just had my engagement portraits done, and they turned out so beautifully!!!!
I love that you get tons of benefits with working with a larger company- like there is a backup photographer on the date of the wedding if anything happens to your photographer on the big day. And, you get two photographers- to get awesome different angle shots and help get al the pictures before the wedding.
They prefer taking portraits during the weekday, but with my fiancé and I both living out of town, they were so good about working with us on the weekends.
They have a team dedicated to correspondence so you hear back so quickly.
You take a quiz to figure out your photography style, and that matches you with a few different photographers. Then, you can look at portfolios and decide! It was such a neat experience.
It was such a good deal compared to other photographers in the area. And, you can get a package that includes an awesome personalized photo album.
LOVED my engagement session, and I cannot even wait for the big day!!!
I am also getting a videographer for the wedding, and I am so confident that it will be great.
The only thing negative I can say is that it look 4 weeks to get engagement pictures back- and that felt like a lifetime.

Services Used: Photography

George Street provides the service during our wedding. Our day went smoothly and a lot of pictures were taken. Maria Nguyen and Charity were great! They went over and beyond our expectations and helped us get shots that we would never have thought to take. They were courteous and very personable.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

George Street makes planning every photo op and video coverage so easy! They send out two photographers and a videographer so they don't miss single special moment! Before you are even assigned a photographer you take an online test to choose the style of photography that you like the most. Then you are allowed to view several samples of work and you are matched with the photographer and videographer who shoots pics in your preferred style. We had several meetings beforehand with our photographer and she was wonderful!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

I loved our photographer! His name was Cesar and he was fabulous. He did a whole rundown with me and my bridesmaids before we started the day to make sure we all looked our best in pictures. He was very energetic and took whatever pictures I asked. He made sure to try and get as many pictures as possible based from what I posted on my Pintrest board. The only downside I would say is that all the planning is done online through the studio, so I could not contact Cesar until a week prior to the wedding, but his attention to detail and what I wanted was much appreciated and a relief when I did finally meet him. We were matched up with him based on our style of photography which I thought was really great because we were able to have the same vision on the type of pictures we wanted. The price was really great, too, based on the prices of other photographers in the area that were not as good. Overall, I am very happy with my experience with this vendor and cannot wait to see all of the pictures!

1 person found this review helpful

We had a great experience with George Street. It was very easy to use and the videographer they paired us with, Zach, was amazing. He called us several times before the wedding to confirm details and locations and times. We have not seen our video yet but I have high hopes! They were very friendly and just felt like part of the wedding. I would def recommend using George Street for videography

Services Used: Videography

I had a great experience with George Street and my photographer, Brendan Reed. George Street made the photographer experience very simple, enjoyable, and affordable. I really appreciated their online wedding plan. They also responded quickly whenever I had a question.

Brendan did a great job day-of. He kept the day moving and we were done with all photos well before the ceremony, which is what I wanted. He was extremely professional and efficient. I love my photos!

I have not seen my video yet, but Geoffrey George was great day-of as well. He was also very professional and efficient.

I had such a great wedding day and George Street definitely contributed to that!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Jennifer Maxwell with George Street Photo and Max Hoyle Photo was amazing!!! She made the whole day very relaxed and she gave great instruction during our photo ops. And so far from my photo preview the work is amazing and I can't wait to see the rest of the work she captured for my wedding. Two thumbs up and would recommend her to anyone!

Recently Married

We were very happy with George Street Photography! They did a very thorough job helping us pick a photographer that fit us. They have a very specific plan to make sure you get all the shots you want. Our photographer was great with direction which helped the picture taking process go fast. We got married in January and one of the assistant photographers had a vehicle issue. They were not going to be able to make it to the wedding, but before they even contacted me the situation was resolved and they made sure everything continued to move smoothly. They were wonderful to work with!!

Samantha
01/10/2015

Amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better camera and video crew. They were so timely and with two photographers, Milena Bates and Daniel Felts, we were done early. They got every shot I asked for and were very friendly and helpful while taking pictures. They had great ideas and the quality of the photos is beautiful. Same for my videographer, Sean Keenan, he was very timely and got some amazing shots. I loved it all and it was everything I could've asked for!

Recently Married

George Street is great to work with. From the moment you meet for your consultation they are in constant communication with you. You never feel in the dark about anything. Their process is very thorough in terms of what you are looking for in a videographer/photographer for your wedding. We just used them for videography and they were great. We can't wait to see the finished product!

Services Used: Videography
Recently Married

I was so happy with the work provided by George Street and the organization they provided leading up to our wedding. They were so on top of everything and I knew going in that I was going to capture all of the pictures that I'd want on my wedding day. Jeff Song was the most amazing photographer and we chose him for his work and skill with different lighting, and he provided some of the greatest pictures we have ever seen. Brooke Tredwell was wonderfully and every guest loved working with her to get some candid pictures and capture unseen moments of the night. The speed that I got my pictures back also was so amazing and such a surprise - it really got me excited. I would highly recommend George Street as well as both of my photographers to anyone looking for someone to truly capture every moment of their wedding.

Victoria
12/27/2014

We choose George Street Photo for our special wedding day because we were impressed with the great pictures on their website and the very personal service. They were very flexible with our tight schedule and still got all the pictures we wanted with outstanding quality! We got married in Boston, MA and had David Garcia as our main photographer and Rebecca Morrison as our second photographer. They did a fantastic job at capturing all the moments of our ceremony and reception, guests, decorations and beautiful pictures of our venues. We are so please with them and highly recommend using these photographers if you're near Boston or George Street anywhere in the country! David took phenomenal shots of us in the streets of Boston and near the city's historic sites which we will cherish for the rest of our lives. No complaints, highly recommend!

Services Used: Photography

We went with George Street for photography for our wedding on December 20, 2014. We couldn't have been happier with our choice! We ended up picking Anthony (in the Detroit area) after looking at several photographer's portfolios and our assistant photographer was June. They were so easy to work with, very friendly, fun, and had great ideas for different poses! As soon as we picked George Street we felt very comfortable with our decision. We were given a lot of information throughout our planning and had total control over what poses we wanted and what photography ideas we had (they have a very detailed wedding day plan that you fill out closer to your date). We just received our pictures and we couldn't be happier with them! I highly recommend them.