Fountain Blue Banquets & Conference Center

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Georgia Diamond was a consummate professional throughout the entire wedding planning process. From our first meeting, Georgia was super friendly and able to calm a very organized bride's nerves. She answered every question I had (she usually answered emails within HOURS, which was amazing)

The venue itself was gorgeous. Crystal chandeliers, beautiful wall sconces, a beautifully draped head table. All of our guests said the food was (expletive) amazing, and it was the best wedding they'd ever been to.

The day of the wedding, Georgia came out to greet us, organize the entire bridal party, and most importantly, make sure everyone had FUN. She checked in with us multiple times to make sure people were enjoying the party, and went above and beyond for us. A few weeks before the wedding, my husband and I found out I was pregnant, and Georgia went out of her way to make sure I was comfortable - she put snacks in the bridal suite, discreetly turned wine bottle labels around so none of the guests could see I was only drinking apple cider, and made sure to stop by throughout the night to make sure I was feeling okay.

The prices are reasonable, the food is amazing, and the service is without compare.

Recently Married

The banquet is very beautiful...

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at Fountain Blue on 09/20/14. From the start, Georgia and her team went above and beyond to make our special day perfect! When we went for our tasting we were blown away by how much food we were able to try and how absolutely delicious everything was. Anytime we had questions or concerns someone was always available to call or e-mail and the response was also so quick. When the big day came I had Georgia by my side. She was obviously attending to other receptions as well, but whenever I needed anything she jumped right on it. I was able to focus on my big day and not worry about any of the little things because I know Fountain Blue was on top of it!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough great things about our wedding at Fountain Blue. I worked with Georgia the whole time and she was AMAZING! She was very professional, helpful and she had great ideas and recommendations for us. She completely understood my vision and made it happen! She was a pleasure to work with and was always checking to make sure we had everything we needed on our wedding day. We had our ceremony in the middle room and our reception in the far right room. Every room was absolutely breathtaking. They have beautiful crystal chandeliers in the rooms and they really made it look rich and beautiful with my décor and for my vision. The food here is absolutely delicious! All of the appetizers were very good, crab cakes especially were to die for! We did the Chicken Breast De John and everyone said it very good! Everything tasted just like it did our tasting and we were very happy with the food. All of our guests are still talking about how good the food is and how there was so many appetizers going around. We had a chocolate fountain and sweet table and the presentation was very pretty. The service was great by the staff and dinner was timed perfectly. The line for the bar got a little long but Georgia jumped right in and helped out, she’s great! The venue is a hidden gem, they have a beyond beautiful large garden in the back with all kinds of flowers and trees that make for great pictures. Not to mention the beautiful fountain in the front that made for pretty pictures for not just us but for the guests! It was very convenient that we were able to have all of our pictures, the ceremony and reception all in one place and everything looked so beautiful! THANK YOU Fountain Blue for helping to make our wedding day so great! We couldn't have picked a better place for our fairytale wedding!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Georgia Diamond from Fountain Blue really made our wedding planning and reception perfect! We had a large guest list (just under 300) and several traditions that we needed to include in the celebration. Georgia was very accommodating and professional. The food was delicious, the garden is beautiful for pictures, we were allowed to have Polish vodka bottles on the table, we were allowed to have outside vendors for a sweet table and late night snack, and everything ended up being within our budget. My husband and I were rarely rejected when we had a special request. I would highly recommend this location if you are looking for a large, but elegant venue hall that is located in the Northwest suburbs. My only complaint would be the hotel next door (Radisson O'hare was not as accommodating), but they are not necessarily associated with Fountain Blue. Make sure you work with Georgia if you are going to choose this reception hall.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding here and everything was great! Bill was very nice and helpful with the whole process. My room was beautiful and they even changed the chandeliers to some beautiful more updated chandeliers. Unfortunately, the only negative was that they didn't put the table numbers like they should have and I have friends sitting closer and family sitting farther. Fortunately for me, my mother in law fixed that before all the guests arrived. Other than that, everything was great and the food was delicious! Not to mention, the sweet table was so good! I would recommend them but would still do a run through the day of to make sure every thing was set up right.

Ken
05/24/2014

Bill was awesome to work with. He made everything nice and smooth for us. The food was above all other goods I've had at a wedding without the cost of others.....HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I dealt with Bill throughout the whole process. He is one great guy. He will take care of you. Prices are very reasonable and the food was super delish!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had the most amazing wedding at Fountain Blue. Bill and Georgia were so helpful during the wedding process - they made me feel at ease, even on my wedding day! The food was outstanding as was the service - I loved our room, Versailles. They were definitely worth every penny and I cannot say enough about them! They made my vision come to life as well as making my dreams come true! If I could get married again, I'd do it all over again with Bill, Georgia, and the rest of the staff at Fountain Blue! Thank you so much!!

LivelyBride
05/04/2014

If we could give TEN stars to the Fountain Blue, we would! They went above and beyond, service was impeccable, every detail was covered and everything they did was top notch. Our guests raved about the food and as the bride and groom, we had to worry about NOTHING. We worked with Bill and he was so helpful and wonderful. This is a genuinely NICE family owned business and they provide personalized, exceptional service in every possible way. Beautiful decor, five star cuisine, and better service than you'd get at a hotel. True professional. I'd recommend them for anyone, anywhere, anytime! Easy to work with, very responsive and an elegant decor. Trust them. We did, and we had a beautiful wedding because of it. Thanks Bill and team, from Margo and Dennis. Above and Beyond +++

Bride122
1 Review
1+ year ago
0.5

If zero stars was an option, I would have picked it. Very unprofessional experience with Connie Manios (towards the end of our phone call I'm pretty sure she hung up on me...? Who does that??). Cannot and would not in good conscience recommend them (not even to my ex!). All they care about is your money. DO NOT let them trick you into thinking they are "all about family" or care about "you and your loved one" in any way. You are a contract and a couple thousand dollars to them. That is it.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fountain Blue made my wedding day a breeze!! The food was FABULOUS, the service was outstanding, and Bill our sales manager was such a great guy. The answer was never no! The decor throughout the entire building is beautiful, and the prices were unbeatable. If you're looking for a venue in the Cook County suburban area...search no more. Fountain Blue is the best!

1+ year ago

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this place. I had my wedding here on 12/7/13. Connie and Mary are a dream to work with and really made me feel calm the entire time. I worked closely with Mary who is very knowledgeable about certain venders and will be able to recommend any to you that you are unsure of. I had my wedding reception in the Athena room, which is a beautiful room with stunning chandeliers and light blue walls. Mary worked closely with me on exactly how I wanted my centerpieces, head table, etc. Everything looked perfect when I walked in. The food was fabulous! We had passed around appetizers. Everyone got a couple pieces of each, We had the shrimp cocktail, the chicken and beef brochettes, egg rolls, meatballs. All were great. For dinner we selected the Chicken DeJonge and a redskin masked potatoes. It was just as good as it was at the tasting. Mary was really great at catering to our specific needs and questions and concerns that came up as we were planning. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Marissa
10/05/2013

I had the best wedding reception at Fountain Blue. Connie and Bill, on top of being so kind to us, they were always quick to respond to phone calls and emails (and believe me when I say we made a lot of them!). They understood our vision for what we wanted the ballroom (Versailles) to look like, they made a few suggestions as to how to really have the place look amazing and followed through! I fell in love with the place as soon as I walked in when we were venue shopping. On top of everything else, prices were very reasonable, the food was excellent, the drinks kept on coming, and the bartenders and servers were extremely nice to us and our guests. My private bridal room was stocked with the hors d'oeuvres I wasn't able to eat when my bridal party and I were running late for cocktail hour. It also had champagne and bottled water, which I really appreciated. I highly suggest to use Fountain Blue for your reception needs. You won't regret it!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My 75 year old grandma & my husband's 80 year old grandma both said it was the best food they ever had at a wedding!!! They also made sure all the important people in our lives had exactly the drinks they wanted! Fountain Blue is AMAZING! We worked with Georgia for all our planning, and loved her! Everyone at Fountain Blue is caring, kind and fun! They truly are the best. And I agree with our grandmas, the food was delicious! The space is beautiful. Also, they take care of everything! Love Georgia and the staff of Fountain Blue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When looking for a venue for our wedding reception, we both had a pretty good idea of what we wanted. Classy, elegant, a bit vintage, great food and the capability to accommodate space we needed for guests as well as entertainment. Fountain Blue was that place. Georgia and all of the staff made this day unforgettable with every detail and timing that went off without a hitch. Passed hour'deorves to start with the cocktail hour really set the tone for what excellent food and service were to come. Professionalism at its best with not a thing to worry about! EVERYTHING was done and exceeded our expectations. :) The food and ambiance will never be forgotten!