Fluffy Thoughts Cakes

Value
Flexibility
Lisa
07/18/2015

Cake was beautiful, delicious and reasonably priced. They also provided mini cupcakes for the place cards that were just perfect. The bride not only has a gluten alergies but also nuts. They made her special cupcakes so she could participate in the cake cutting.
Just terrific.

Recently Married

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED my wedding cake! It was everything I wanted and more! Lara worked with me to created a beautiful casade of sugar flowers. It turned out beautiful and tasted delicious! They were very eager to make it work. They called me the week before the wedding concerned that if we used buttercream the flowers would fall off the cake (which had happened at a wedding the weekend before) and offered to use fondant instead at no extra cost. Their genuine concern for my cake was well received and much appreciated. All of my guest keep telling me how much they loved the cake.

07/04/2015

One of the best, worked with me and my budget and made the cake I wanted (The Kate Midelton Mini Cake). it was absolutely delicious.

Fluffy Thoughts Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the rave review! We were so happy to work with you and we're glad you loved the cake! If you have any pictures, we'd love to see them and even showcase them here on Wedding Wire with your permission!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake was perfect! They worked with me to get exactly what I want (my entire cake covered with rainbow sprinkles!) and it turned out exactly as I envisioned. Guests are still talking about the cake! We are also excited to go back on our 1 year anniversary as they give you a free, fresh cake so you don't have to worry about freezing your top layer for a year.

Fluffy Thoughts Cakes responded with the following comments:

We absolutely loved making your cake: what a fun and interesting concept to work with! It makes us so happy when clients love their cakes. We look forward to hearing from you in (less than) a year for your fresh and tasty anniversary cake!

Recently Married

What a wonderful cake! They cake they made for our wedding was simple yet elegant and absolutely delicious!!! They were easy to work with and as I'm writing this review, I can only wish I had more of that cake!! We highly recommend you use this company for all your cake needs!

Fluffy Thoughts Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much for your review! We love seeing our customers happy and hungry for more. We look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I ordered a vegan wedding cake from Fluffy Thoughts and was not disappointed. It was a vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream frosting on the outside. On the inside one tier had chocolate frosting added and the other tiers had lemon frosting added. It was delicious! I loved that the owner was willing to work with me to create whatever I wanted. I went simpler because that's more my style but she has the ability and talent to create some amazing cakes from what I saw in pictures and throughout the store. I will definitely be going back and I can't wait to order the complimentary one year anniversary cake they offer after you've purchased a wedding cake through them. What a fun perk!

Fluffy Thoughts Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your review! We try our best to be accommodating of most dietary needs and we're so glad you were happy with the results. We hope to see you in the bakery very soon for more vegan sweets and treats!

Recently Married

This was hands down the best cake I had ever tasted! Lara and her team were wonderful to work with and provided a beautiful tiered wedding cake for us with two different flavors. She was flexible in working with us to fit out needs and our guests loved the cake. My only regret is that I didn't get to eat more of it during the actual reception!

Fluffy Thoughts Cakes responded with the following comments:

We're so glad that you enjoyed your cake! We look forward to hearing from you for your anniversary cake in a year...in the meantime, we hope you'll come by and try our daily cupcakes!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We had two cakes made, bride and groom's cakes. The delivery was perfectly on time, and very affordable. Lara guided us during the cake tasting and provided great suggestions. The cakes were beautiful and so yummy!!!

Jaclynn
05/24/2015

Cake was beautiful and tasted great! Exactly like the tasting.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We ordered our wedding cake from Fluffy Thoughts, after researching local bakeries (and realizing that we were planning a bit late)! Fortunately, Fluffy Thoughts was able to work in our order (Sunday reception), help us plan the perfect cake.

Granted, we didn't realize the going price for wedding cakes; however, we tasted a couple of other vendors' offerings, and thought that Fluffy Cakes' samples were tastier -- and they have cake design down to a fine art.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them for any event -- look at their website and go in for a personal tasting before you make a decision. They're terrific!

Kathy
05/23/2015

Wedding cake was beautiful and delicious.

FutureMrsM
05/15/2015

Made my dream cake a reality! There flavors are amazing....I highly recommend!

Fluffy Thoughts Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thanks for your wonderful review! We are always excited to see clients who were happy with their cakes! Thanks for making us a part of your special day!

ALR
05/08/2015

We chose a tower of cupcakes with a small wedding cake on top. We also ordered cake pops as wedding favors. We had 4 different flavors of cupcakes. The cupcakes were great! Even though we ordered many more than we thought we would need, there were very few cupcakes left at the end of the wedding. The cake pops were a huge hit, and absolutely delicious. Many of our wedding guests had never had a cake pop, so they were blown away with the great taste.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

This cake was so delicious. We are STILL eating it. Our guests raved about the lovely design and taste. It is truly edible art. The tasting process was also very comfortable and fun. I didn't know much about cakes before and received a real education. It is expensive but it's so delicious that it's worth it. Can't wait for the free anniversary cake!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I had so many guests come up to me a the wedding and say how delicious our cake was! Fluffy Thoughts was so easy to work with. We had our initial tasting and chose our flavors and design. After that and letting them know the location and time for delivery I never had to worry about anything.

Our cake showed up the day of and was more than I could have imagined, delicious and beautiful!

Jennifer
04/25/2015

Our wedding cake was not only beautiful but also tasted great! 5 tier almond cake with coconut filing and lemon/raspberry filing. The cake was moist and the coconut had real flakes in it!

Delish!