FINEST SOUNDS OF SAN ANTONIO
San Antonio Wedding DJs
7668 Cascade Oak Dr
San Antonio, TX 78249  | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Big Band, Classic Rock...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Flexibility:
 (5.0/5.0)

Sort By:

Ernest 1 Reviews
Finest sounds of San Antonio provided the best entertainment for our daughters wedding reception. Both Antonio's did an outstanding job of keeping the evening moving and the crowd dancing. All of our guests had a wonderful time and my wife and I could not have been happier for the memorable evening.
Sincerest thanks Antonio.
FINEST SOUNDS OF SAN ANTONIO responded with the following comments:
Ernest, It was indeed our pleasure to be a part of this wonderful event. Everything was amazing from the very beginning as guest arrived the venue was perfect, the grooms cake was absolutely awesome and captured everyone's attention, the atmosphere, wedding party entrance and of course what an amazing couple. We could not disappoint. Everything was amazing and we simply strived to keep everything on that level. We worked to make sure everyone danced and had the best time.
We truely hope the memories of that night will bring smiles for years to come.
Thank you for choosing our services and our very best wishes for all of the family.

You are so blessed.
Wedding: 10/11/2014

Private User 2 Reviews
Antonio and his son were amazing and kept the party going! They worked with our day of coordinator to keep things going smoothly and without interrupting the flow of the celebration. They dance floor stayed packed. We met with Antonio a few times and gave him a loose framework to work within per his form we filled out. We just wanted up beat and happy music that people can't help but dance to then got out of their way. They did a great job reading the crowd and playing great songs. Our venue was strict on send off requirements (nothing messy like birdseed, sparklers or confetti) so they suggested these LED foam wands that were a hit! We brought them out well before the send off and the dance floor went crazy. I believe they also provide them as one of their services. They truly made the night one that all of our friends are still talking about.

Charles + Sarah
FINEST SOUNDS OF SAN ANTONIO responded with the following comments:
Charles and Sarah, Thank you so much for the thoughtful comments
on our services. We really enjoyed your reception. You had an incredible turnout. We did our best to keep everything running smoothly coordinating all of our announcements and time line with all of the other vendors and of course reading and responding to the crowd to keep the dance floor packed and moving all night long. We hope you enjoyed us involving your guest in the serenade at the end of the evening I think it capped the evening off well. Yes the foam lights were a big hit and the night as a whole is one I am sure everyone will always remember.
You are both amazing, so many wonderful words spoken by family and friends that night about you. We truly wish you both the best.
May God bless you and bring you the best in all they years ahead.

Richard 1 Reviews
We were planning our wedding from a different city and Antonio was very helpful and accommodated our schedule as far as meeting dates and times. He also was very helpful in recommending other vendors which turned out to be just as amazing! We had some last minute changes to our timeline and Antonio was such a breeze to work with. We have a diverse group of family and friends and everyone was dancing all night! He played EVERYTHING! We, and our guests, loved him!
Richard,
So glad you had us out for your event at the Gardens of Cranesbery View. What a beautiful location in the Texas hill country and Amy is such a pleasure to work with as always. Joseph did an amazing ceremony, the cocktail and dinner transitioned smoothly into the dance where we worked to honor requests and keep everyone entertained and dancing all night long. It was our pleasure providing the on-site ceremony music and all of the dance music through the reception. A wonderful night all around, so glad you enjoyed it!
Congratulations again and our wishes for a blessed future for your both.
Antonio & Antonio Garcia II
Wedding: 10/04/2014

Private User 3 Reviews
I had many friends complain about the DJ at their weddings, so I was careful when picking mine. Finest Sounds was great! He played the music I requested and collaborated with my family and the vendors in order to make announcements at the appropriate time. A couple weeks before the wedding, he asked me to fill out a sheet of the genres of music I preferred and that sheet made it easy to share my requests for the whole night. Antonio kept the party alive all night and my guests had a blast. Antonio is very nice and professional for a decent price. I highly recommend Finest Sounds!
FINEST SOUNDS OF SAN ANTONIO responded with the following comments:
Thank you for taking the time to review our services and letting us know you and your guest enjoyed yourselves and had a great time. I wish I had more to go on as for your specific date so I could address you specifically. I do as with all aspects of the clients I service, try to make everything very personal and specific to how we accommodate each event. We do work with everyone involved at your reception, all vendors and at times family as well who might be planning surprises or something special. Our prices are very competitive and do keep us booked constantly.
We hope everyone reading our reviews will find something helpful as we to are so grateful to our clients who take the time to let perspective clients know how we are doing.
Our thanks and appreciation to all.
Finest Sounds DJs

Private User 2 Reviews
Toni was great! He made our reception memorable and stress free. The music was what was requested and our guests had a fabulous time. The music was non-stop and it was a fun night. Toni even made some suggestions about the itinerary he has you fill out before hand and everything turned out great. We love,love everything he did. We would hire him again in a heartbeat.
FINEST SOUNDS OF SAN ANTONIO responded with the following comments:
I am so very glad to hear you enjoyed yourselves and your guest as well. A big part of planning any successful reception is insuring we have covered all aspects of the formailites with each couple and at times we do make suggestions based on our experiences and proven success with managing receptions. Of course your music selections are important as well and what will make a reception truely unique onto yourselves. We strive to meet all your requests as well as read a crowd in order to play the music that will entertain and keep a party going. Our goal is to make sure everyone has an unforgetable time, especially the two of you.
Thank you for choosing and trusting us with your special day, we wish you both the very, very best.
Antonio Garica
Finest Sounds DJ
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Awesome as always! Thanks for everything Tony!
Candice,
We really are honored you let us be your DJ.
I know how important this day was for you both, I hope we met all of your expectations. You were an amazing bride and we really hope all of the family and all of your friends had a great time and will reflect on your reception as a night they had a wonderful time.
Wishing you All the Best!
Your DJ Tony Garcia
Wedding: 03/14/2014

Heidi 3 Reviews
Antonio was the kindness and flexible to deal with and he took everything and made the music extra special for ceromony and knew exactly what the guest liked to dance to and he knew how to create a fun family entertaining atmosphere with so many memories. They are really that good:)
FINEST SOUNDS OF SAN ANTONIO responded with the following comments:
Heidi, Thank you for your thoughtful review. Your ceremony and reception was Amazing! The Narnia theme was marvelous and the decor and setting complemented the idea perfectly. We certainly made every effort to honor all requests from your guest to keep everyone dancing. Certainly as well all of your special request from ceremony music, through the First Dance and Parents dances, and your favorites along the way.
I am so greatful you and Bryson selected us for your DJ. We wish you all of the best.
Very Kind Regards,
Wedding: 12/07/2013

Private User 5 Reviews
Having an empty dance floor was one of my worries leading up to the wedding. My sister and I went with Finest Sounds partly due to the good reviews and packages that would fit our budget. DJ Anthony rocked the party! And let me tell you it was no small task considering we had people of all different backgrounds and ages at our party (Midwesterners, Californians, Europeans, and Mexicans). I was worried it would be hard to find a balance but not for Anthony. He kept the dance floor packed all night and played all the right songs. I also really appreciated his professionalism. He stuck to our preferences on the music survey and did not go outside them unless he got the OK from me or my husband. I am more than impressed with their work and glad we went with them. Thank you! -Vivian
Vivian,
So glad everything went well. Anthony is one of my very Best DJ's! I strive to have all of my DJ's work closely with the clients as well as be aware of all details myself. He plays quite well to the crowd and of course stays mindful of all details the bride and groom specify.
We work to make all receptions a success and lasting good memory for everyone. So very glad you were pleased with it all.
Antonio,
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Drew 1 Reviews
Antonio and his son were fantastic DJs! The songs played during the cocktail hour were great and kept our guests happy while time passed and the wedding party took all the pictures. Antonio kept to our requests with a great mix of Texas Country! Once we showed up and the real party needed to start and Antonio made a smooth transition into great dancing/entertaining music! It got everyone young enough to throw inhibition to the wind and get wild on the dance floor. Sure the moves were terrible and it mostly was liquid courage, but Antonio played everything everyone wanted to hear. We had several guests compliment us on how great our DJ was, and I quote "He was the best wedding DJ I have ever seen!!" We also had plenty of people let us know the next morning they danced so much their feet hurt. We would credit this to Antonio for getting people out of their seats and on the dance floor. The transitions into different segments of the wedding were flawless. It never felt like there was a lull in music or a pause trying to figure out what to do, Antonio was on top of every little thing.

Finally at the end of the night Antonio played our last song. Little did we know, he had one last trick up his sleeve. He had us come out to the middle of the floor and had everyone circle us. It became one huge serenade from all of our guests, making the end of our wedding unique and forever rememberable! We were surrounded by our closest friends and family in a huge circle with every singing "Don’t Stop Believin’” at the top of their lungs and it was better than any ending we could have ever dreamed up!

We are forever grateful to Antonio and his son for such a magical and special night! Thank you both!!
FINEST SOUNDS OF SAN ANTONIO responded with the following comments:
What an amazing night! We strive as always to do our best to read a crowd and get them out on the floor, your guest certainly came to have a good time. We enjoyed getting everyone involved in the dance and celebration, as well as seamlessly moving through all of the formalities and back. Lacey had provided your requests which we incorporated into our playlist and she said she wanted something memorable at the end prior to send-off. I trust we did not disappoint. I hope you got video cause man that was amazing! Everyone cheered and sang along like they were at a rock concert. They were at a show, your reception with
"Finest Sounds of San Antonio!"
Drew & Lacey, God Bless and thank you for the honor of entertaining your closest friends and family.
Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Antonio was great. He welcomed us into his home for a consultation and gave us a questionnaire to fill out with our plan. It was a very organized process. He was always available when I had questions. He also had great suggestions when I didn't know what kind of music to pick. Antonio went above and beyond with his service and the quality of music at our wedding was great! We were not very picky about what was played at our wedding we just wanted our guests to have fun. We didn't have an empty dance floor all night. I would recommend Antonio to anyone for their event.
Lori,
Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts and regard of our services. It was a pleasure to work with you, from the ceremony by the falls all the way through your reception. We do always try to make every couple feel that they can ask us any questions. We are available at anytime along the way from the moment we book to the day of the event to assist with any of the details of our service toward the reception, and at time offer advise on items outside the scope of our field, but still items we think will benefit or fit the outcome you are looking for. We did try to keep the floor filled and everyone entertained all night. I believe everyone certainly had a great time.
Thank you again for choosing our services. We wish you and John all the best!
Kindest Regards,
Wedding: 08/02/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Finest Sounds was terrific! They provided the perfect music for our daughter's reception. Old and young alike enjoyed the selections. Everyone danced and had a terrific time! I was especially excited to receive the CD at the end of the reception with the music. The monogram was also a huge hit! We loved the heart with their new initials. Our kids were so excited that we also received a CD with their monogram. Our DJ helped to make this night perfect for our kids!!!
FINEST SOUNDS OF SAN ANTONIO responded with the following comments:
Donna, thank you so much for choosing us for your event. The reception at Sunset Station was amazing. We were happy to provide the monogram with there initials lighting up the wall for all to see and glad to hear they were very pleased. We did our best to read the crowd and play a little something for everyone as well as get everyone involved in all of the standard favorites at weddings. All the guests seemed to have a really great time.
Thanks again for letting us entertain you and the kind words of your review. May God bless you all.
Respectfully,
Antonio,
Wedding: 07/13/2013

Anthony 1 Reviews
Antonio and Finest Sounds provided Pre-wedding music, music during the wedding and music for the reception. He was very professional, showed up on time and delivered everything we asked for. He played a great variety of music at the reception keeping everyone on the dance floor. He helped make our wedding amazing! thank you very much for everything you did! I would definitely recommend Finest Sounds of San Antonio to anyone needing a DJ for the event/wedding!!
FINEST SOUNDS OF SAN ANTONIO responded with the following comments:
Anthony's ceremony and reception was at the Vineyards in Garden Ridge. We really enjoyed the crowd as they came to "Party"! The entire wedding party was amazing with their dance in celebration leading into the ceremony which set the tone for all the dancing that took place all night long. The 'magic" during the ceremony didn't end there. It was truly a great evening for everyone.
Anthony, we wish you both all the best, God Bless.
Antonio
Wedding: 06/29/2013

Erin 3 Reviews
Antonio did an amazing job providing music for my wedding! He was very helpful with song ideas and creating a timeline for the wedding day. Right from the start of the ceremony to the end of the reception, he kept everything flowing perfectly. He accepted requests from my guests which made it so much fun for them to get to be a part of the music selection. I greatly appreciate him accommodating my guests with their requests which made the reception that much more special. My guests all had a wonderful time and have all commented on what a fun reception we had. This I owe to the great service that Antonio provided. I would definitely recommend him to any of my friends.
FINEST SOUNDS OF SAN ANTONIO responded with the following comments:
Erin, thank you so much for the opportunity to entertain you and your guest on your very special day. We certainly try our very best to personalize each and every reception with every couples specific music selections, as well as their guest to get everyone involved. Working with you on your reception we do try to take all of the stress out of the reception by helping plan and time all of the events making all announcements that get you through your night. It was a fun time for everyone, so glad you and Derek enjoyed it!
Kind Regards,
Antonio
Wedding: 03/09/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Finest Sounds of San Antonio made our wedding perfect! Every single guest was up and dancing most of the night, which was my main goal. Antonio was so wonderful to work with, accomodating to our needs, and knew how to read the crowd for what type of music should be played. Antonio and his son provided music for our ceremony and reception at the McNay and our guests are still raving about how perfect it was. The price is beyond reasonable for the quality and service Antonio and his son provided. Our first dance song included a section that I did not want played and Antonio gladly edited the song for us, which was one less thing that I needed to worry about. Thank you for everything Antonio and for making our wedding so memorable!
FINEST SOUNDS OF SAN ANTONIO responded with the following comments:
Colleen, Thank you for the nice words, more so, thank you for choosing our services for your event. Yours was an amazing ceremony and reception. Picture perfect day for the outside wedding. Our goal was to provide the music for your ceremony, a smeamless transition over to the cocktail hour in the patio, then move everyone into the auditorium for the dinner and reception. Certainly a challenge for us moving two systems between three locations but to have all of that come together so smoothly was a testiment to our professionalism. It was very rewarding to see so many of your family and guest enjoying the beautiful service, indivuduals tell us they loved the music selections for the cocktail hour, and of course to see everyone dancing the night away makes it all worth it.
We are thankful to have been a part of it, delighted everyone enjoyed it, and blessed to have seen the two of you so happy on your wedding night. Our Very Best Regards, Antonio & Antonio II Finest Sounds of San Antonio
Wedding: 02/16/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
the dj for my daughter's wedding was the life of the party hands down. he kept the dance floor busy, and everyone had a great time. the playlist was fantastic and his professionalism was great as well. thank you and we look forward to using & recommending your services again. (10-8-12) downtown san antonio.
FINEST SOUNDS OF SAN ANTONIO responded with the following comments:
Always glad to hear everyone had a Great Time! We have spent years establishing an outstanding reputation and level of professionalism and Anthony only adds to that with his experience, attention to detail and ability to move a crowd on the dance floor. He is great to work with, I know he puts the clients first and his maturity and skills as a DJ is part of what make our service the "Finest Sounds of San Antonio"! Richard, again we are so glad eveyone enjoyed themselves, and we wish Felicia the very best!
Best Regards,
Wedding: 12/08/2012

Ken 1 Reviews
Our DJ disappeared with our deposit 2 days before our wedding. I was very concerned about having to make a quick decision on replacing him. However I couldn't be happier with our decision. Antonio provided top notch service, and had everyone dancing the night away. We now are thankful that the other DJ flaked out!!! Don't waste your time with other DJ's choose The Finest Sounds of San Antonio.
FINEST SOUNDS OF SAN ANTONIO responded with the following comments:
Ken, We are glad we were available to help you out on such short notice. With our years of experience we are able to step in with little notice and be able to read a crowd and entertain them with selections that move them to the dance floor. It certainly helps that your friends and family were ready to celebrate with you. It was a great night for everyone, we are so glad we made it a great night for you. We wish you both the very best! Antonio & Antonio II, Finest Sounds of San Antonio
Wedding: 09/22/2012
 210-438-3537
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire