FINEST SOUNDS OF SAN ANTONIO
San Antonio Wedding DJs
7668 Cascade Oak Dr
San Antonio, TX 78249  | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Big Band, Classic Rock...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Flexibility:
 (5.0/5.0)

Sort By:

Private User 3 Reviews
I had many friends complain about the DJ at their weddings, so I was careful when picking mine. Finest Sounds was great! He played the music I requested and collaborated with my family and the vendors in order to make announcements at the appropriate time. A couple weeks before the wedding, he asked me to fill out a sheet of the genres of music I preferred and that sheet made it easy to share my requests for the whole night. Antonio kept the party alive all night and my guests had a blast. Antonio is very nice and professional for a decent price. I highly recommend Finest Sounds!

Private User 2 Reviews
Toni was great! He made our reception memorable and stress free. The music was what was requested and our guests had a fabulous time. The music was non-stop and it was a fun night. Toni even made some suggestions about the itinerary he has you fill out before hand and everything turned out great. We love,love everything he did. We would hire him again in a heartbeat.
FINEST SOUNDS OF SAN ANTONIO responded with the following comments:
I am so very glad to hear you enjoyed yourselves and your guest as well. A big part of planning any successful reception is insuring we have covered all aspects of the formailites with each couple and at times we do make suggestions based on our experiences and proven success with managing receptions. Of course your music selections are important as well and what will make a reception truely unique onto yourselves. We strive to meet all your requests as well as read a crowd in order to play the music that will entertain and keep a party going. Our goal is to make sure everyone has an unforgetable time, especially the two of you.
Thank you for choosing and trusting us with your special day, we wish you both the very, very best.
Antonio Garica
Finest Sounds DJ
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Awesome as always! Thanks for everything Tony!
Wedding: 03/14/2014

Heidi 3 Reviews
Antonio was the kindness and flexible to deal with and he took everything and made the music extra special for ceromony and knew exactly what the guest liked to dance to and he knew how to create a fun family entertaining atmosphere with so many memories. They are really that good:)
FINEST SOUNDS OF SAN ANTONIO responded with the following comments:
Heidi, Thank you for your thoughtful review. Your ceremony and reception was Amazing! The Narnia theme was marvelous and the decor and setting complemented the idea perfectly. We certainly made every effort to honor all requests from your guest to keep everyone dancing. Certainly as well all of your special request from ceremony music, through the First Dance and Parents dances, and your favorites along the way.
I am so greatful you and Bryson selected us for your DJ. We wish you all of the best.
Very Kind Regards,
Wedding: 12/07/2013

Private User 5 Reviews
Having an empty dance floor was one of my worries leading up to the wedding. My sister and I went with Finest Sounds partly due to the good reviews and packages that would fit our budget. DJ Anthony rocked the party! And let me tell you it was no small task considering we had people of all different backgrounds and ages at our party (Midwesterners, Californians, Europeans, and Mexicans). I was worried it would be hard to find a balance but not for Anthony. He kept the dance floor packed all night and played all the right songs. I also really appreciated his professionalism. He stuck to our preferences on the music survey and did not go outside them unless he got the OK from me or my husband. I am more than impressed with their work and glad we went with them. Thank you! -Vivian
Vivian,
So glad everything went well. Anthony is one of my very Best DJ's! I strive to have all of my DJ's work closely with the clients as well as be aware of all details myself. He plays quite well to the crowd and of course stays mindful of all details the bride and groom specify.
We work to make all receptions a success and lasting good memory for everyone. So very glad you were pleased with it all.
Antonio,

Drew 1 Reviews
Antonio and his son were fantastic DJs! The songs played during the cocktail hour were great and kept our guests happy while time passed and the wedding party took all the pictures. Antonio kept to our requests with a great mix of Texas Country! Once we showed up and the real party needed to start and Antonio made a smooth transition into great dancing/entertaining music! It got everyone young enough to throw inhibition to the wind and get wild on the dance floor. Sure the moves were terrible and it mostly was liquid courage, but Antonio played everything everyone wanted to hear. We had several guests compliment us on how great our DJ was, and I quote "He was the best wedding DJ I have ever seen!!" We also had plenty of people let us know the next morning they danced so much their feet hurt. We would credit this to Antonio for getting people out of their seats and on the dance floor. The transitions into different segments of the wedding were flawless. It never felt like there was a lull in music or a pause trying to figure out what to do, Antonio was on top of every little thing.

Finally at the end of the night Antonio played our last song. Little did we know, he had one last trick up his sleeve. He had us come out to the middle of the floor and had everyone circle us. It became one huge serenade from all of our guests, making the end of our wedding unique and forever rememberable! We were surrounded by our closest friends and family in a huge circle with every singing "Don’t Stop Believin’” at the top of their lungs and it was better than any ending we could have ever dreamed up!

We are forever grateful to Antonio and his son for such a magical and special night! Thank you both!!
FINEST SOUNDS OF SAN ANTONIO responded with the following comments:
What an amazing night! We strive as always to do our best to read a crowd and get them out on the floor, your guest certainly came to have a good time. We enjoyed getting everyone involved in the dance and celebration, as well as seamlessly moving through all of the formalities and back. Lacey had provided your requests which we incorporated into our playlist and she said she wanted something memorable at the end prior to send-off. I trust we did not disappoint. I hope you got video cause man that was amazing! Everyone cheered and sang along like they were at a rock concert. They were at a show, your reception with
"Finest Sounds of San Antonio!"
Drew & Lacey, God Bless and thank you for the honor of entertaining your closest friends and family.
Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Antonio was great. He welcomed us into his home for a consultation and gave us a questionnaire to fill out with our plan. It was a very organized process. He was always available when I had questions. He also had great suggestions when I didn't know what kind of music to pick. Antonio went above and beyond with his service and the quality of music at our wedding was great! We were not very picky about what was played at our wedding we just wanted our guests to have fun. We didn't have an empty dance floor all night. I would recommend Antonio to anyone for their event.
Lori,
Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts and regard of our services. It was a pleasure to work with you, from the ceremony by the falls all the way through your reception. We do always try to make every couple feel that they can ask us any questions. We are available at anytime along the way from the moment we book to the day of the event to assist with any of the details of our service toward the reception, and at time offer advise on items outside the scope of our field, but still items we think will benefit or fit the outcome you are looking for. We did try to keep the floor filled and everyone entertained all night. I believe everyone certainly had a great time.
Thank you again for choosing our services. We wish you and John all the best!
Kindest Regards,
Wedding: 08/02/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Finest Sounds was terrific! They provided the perfect music for our daughter's reception. Old and young alike enjoyed the selections. Everyone danced and had a terrific time! I was especially excited to receive the CD at the end of the reception with the music. The monogram was also a huge hit! We loved the heart with their new initials. Our kids were so excited that we also received a CD with their monogram. Our DJ helped to make this night perfect for our kids!!!
FINEST SOUNDS OF SAN ANTONIO responded with the following comments:
Donna, thank you so much for choosing us for your event. The reception at Sunset Station was amazing. We were happy to provide the monogram with there initials lighting up the wall for all to see and glad to hear they were very pleased. We did our best to read the crowd and play a little something for everyone as well as get everyone involved in all of the standard favorites at weddings. All the guests seemed to have a really great time.
Thanks again for letting us entertain you and the kind words of your review. May God bless you all.
Respectfully,
Antonio,
Wedding: 07/13/2013

Anthony 1 Reviews
Antonio and Finest Sounds provided Pre-wedding music, music during the wedding and music for the reception. He was very professional, showed up on time and delivered everything we asked for. He played a great variety of music at the reception keeping everyone on the dance floor. He helped make our wedding amazing! thank you very much for everything you did! I would definitely recommend Finest Sounds of San Antonio to anyone needing a DJ for the event/wedding!!
FINEST SOUNDS OF SAN ANTONIO responded with the following comments:
Anthony's ceremony and reception was at the Vineyards in Garden Ridge. We really enjoyed the crowd as they came to "Party"! The entire wedding party was amazing with their dance in celebration leading into the ceremony which set the tone for all the dancing that took place all night long. The 'magic" during the ceremony didn't end there. It was truly a great evening for everyone.
Anthony, we wish you both all the best, God Bless.
Wedding: 06/29/2013

Erin 3 Reviews
Antonio did an amazing job providing music for my wedding! He was very helpful with song ideas and creating a timeline for the wedding day. Right from the start of the ceremony to the end of the reception, he kept everything flowing perfectly. He accepted requests from my guests which made it so much fun for them to get to be a part of the music selection. I greatly appreciate him accommodating my guests with their requests which made the reception that much more special. My guests all had a wonderful time and have all commented on what a fun reception we had. This I owe to the great service that Antonio provided. I would definitely recommend him to any of my friends.
FINEST SOUNDS OF SAN ANTONIO responded with the following comments:
Erin, thank you so much for the opportunity to entertain you and your guest on your very special day. We certainly try our very best to personalize each and every reception with every couples specific music selections, as well as their guest to get everyone involved. Working with you on your reception we do try to take all of the stress out of the reception by helping plan and time all of the events making all announcements that get you through your night. It was a fun time for everyone, so glad you and Derek enjoyed it!
Kind Regards,
Wedding: 03/09/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Finest Sounds of San Antonio made our wedding perfect! Every single guest was up and dancing most of the night, which was my main goal. Antonio was so wonderful to work with, accomodating to our needs, and knew how to read the crowd for what type of music should be played. Antonio and his son provided music for our ceremony and reception at the McNay and our guests are still raving about how perfect it was. The price is beyond reasonable for the quality and service Antonio and his son provided. Our first dance song included a section that I did not want played and Antonio gladly edited the song for us, which was one less thing that I needed to worry about. Thank you for everything Antonio and for making our wedding so memorable!
FINEST SOUNDS OF SAN ANTONIO responded with the following comments:
Colleen, Thank you for the nice words, more so, thank you for choosing our services for your event. Yours was an amazing ceremony and reception. Picture perfect day for the outside wedding. Our goal was to provide the music for your ceremony, a smeamless transition over to the cocktail hour in the patio, then move everyone into the auditorium for the dinner and reception. Certainly a challenge for us moving two systems between three locations but to have all of that come together so smoothly was a testiment to our professionalism. It was very rewarding to see so many of your family and guest enjoying the beautiful service, indivuduals tell us they loved the music selections for the cocktail hour, and of course to see everyone dancing the night away makes it all worth it.
We are thankful to have been a part of it, delighted everyone enjoyed it, and blessed to have seen the two of you so happy on your wedding night. Our Very Best Regards, Antonio & Antonio II Finest Sounds of San Antonio
Wedding: 02/16/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
the dj for my daughter's wedding was the life of the party hands down. he kept the dance floor busy, and everyone had a great time. the playlist was fantastic and his professionalism was great as well. thank you and we look forward to using & recommending your services again. (10-8-12) downtown san antonio.
FINEST SOUNDS OF SAN ANTONIO responded with the following comments:
Always glad to hear everyone had a Great Time! We have spent years establishing an outstanding reputation and level of professionalism and Anthony only adds to that with his experience, attention to detail and ability to move a crowd on the dance floor. He is great to work with, I know he puts the clients first and his maturity and skills as a DJ is part of what make our service the "Finest Sounds of San Antonio"! Richard, again we are so glad eveyone enjoyed themselves, and we wish Felicia the very best!
Best Regards,
Wedding: 12/08/2012

Ken 1 Reviews
Our DJ disappeared with our deposit 2 days before our wedding. I was very concerned about having to make a quick decision on replacing him. However I couldn't be happier with our decision. Antonio provided top notch service, and had everyone dancing the night away. We now are thankful that the other DJ flaked out!!! Don't waste your time with other DJ's choose The Finest Sounds of San Antonio.
FINEST SOUNDS OF SAN ANTONIO responded with the following comments:
Ken, We are glad we were available to help you out on such short notice. With our years of experience we are able to step in with little notice and be able to read a crowd and entertain them with selections that move them to the dance floor. It certainly helps that your friends and family were ready to celebrate with you. It was a great night for everyone, we are so glad we made it a great night for you. We wish you both the very best! Antonio & Antonio II, Finest Sounds of San Antonio
Wedding: 09/22/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Antonio was a great DJ to work with. We first met with him when we were looking around at different DJs, and he welcomed us into his home to answer our questions and go over some basic details about what we wanted. Once we chose him he was always very quick to respond to any emails or calls (unlike many of our vendors). He had us fill out a brief info sheet on the music to play for the first dance, cake cutting, etc., as well as favorite genres and must plays/do-not-plays. During our actual reception he deviated from our genres a bit, but I think it was only in response to him reading the crowd - he did a great job of figuring out what our guests were responding to and keeping things lively the whole night. I also appreciated that, compared to many DJs I’ve seen, he made sure to make sure the night about us, not him. He kept his time on the microphone to a minimum, just announcing what was about to happen. I work with sound boards and microphones a lot in my job, and I liked that he took a second to briefly and quietly explain to our toast-givers how to best hold and use the microphone so everyone could hear them. And he did a great job of keeping things moving and keeping us on schedule throughout the night. All in all, a great experience with Antonio!
FINEST SOUNDS OF SAN ANTONIO responded with the following comments:
Sarah & Jason's reception in the Crystal Room was amazing, the venue is of course incredible. I met with them for our initial consultation, we booked and I did give them our questionnaire for them to fill out with music selections, schedule of events, and any details to make their reception special and unique unto them. I make myself available to all of my bride & grooms as many times we are not just the DJ but as the MC have to be the coordinator at least in the sense of keeping everything flowing and announcing all the formalities. We do at times have to stray or diviate from the play list in order to modivate or capture a crowd onto the dance floor, once there we usually like to do our very best to keep that excitement going and the celebration non stop. This is where your guest have the most fun, where you get caught up in the moment, where we celebrate you, the bride & groom and where you find yourself looking back at all of those pictures remembering what a great time you had. This is where your DJ makes it a difference for you to remember.
Sarah and Jason we are so glad you chose us for your event. Thank you for the kind words, and most importantly, we are so glad that you look back at your reception and remember all the fun had by everyone!
Best Regards & God Bless,
Antonio I & Antonio II
Wedding: 06/30/2012

Janell 1 Reviews
I could not be happier with our choice to have Antonio as our DJ. He was excellent at reading the crowd and keeping everyone dancing and having fun. I could not recommend him enough. If you have any specific questions or need some persuading, just ask him for my information and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Or just save yourself the trouble and book him now!!
FINEST SOUNDS OF SAN ANTONIO responded with the following comments:
Thanks so much for the nice words! We are truely pleased everytime we hear our clients could not be happier with our service. This was a wonderfull reception in Fredericksburg TX. We also had an oppertunity to provide some UpLighting in the venue to light the room up with some ambient lighting (Nimitz Museum). We played all of the requested music as well as some request from guest. We read the room making sure that we not only played something for everyone, but everyone had an opportunity to dance and have fun!
Janell, Thank You so much for letting us be a part of this special day in your lives, we wish you both the very best! ... Antonio
Wedding: 06/23/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Antonio and his son provided a great service as our Master of Cermonies and DJ. They proactively planned and graciously worked with our wedding coordinator to provide a seamless transition from one event to the next. They were very accomodating with preparing a music playlist according to our previously discussed likes and dislikes. We really liked how they provided a scale as to what percentage of each type of music you want to hear. I loved the easy listening dinner music that was played and appreciated the incorporation of all songs that I had requested along with the other similar songs Antonio provided. For the party, they had the perfect mix of current music for the young crowd as well as tejano music to keep my dad happy =). The dance floor was never empty thanks to their amazing picks! They really know how to read a crowd and get everyone involved in the fun. The lights and quality of sound were amazing and complimented the venue nicely. Thanks to Finest Sounds our friends and family had an amazing time which was important to my husband and I.
FINEST SOUNDS OF SAN ANTONIO responded with the following comments:
Thank you for your thoughtful review. As your DJ we do act as master of ceremonies or MC where we have to coordinate every event within your reception working with other vendors or coordinators to make all of the evening's formailites transition smoothly, one unto the next. We did work closely with you on your music selections, we pay close attention to what music you like, what we can work in from you requests, and do appreciate your confidence in us to read the crowd and respond with music selections that appeal to every age group and ethnicity. As always we do strive to only compliment an evening with our sound and lighting, never take away, so the sound is never loud or over bearing and the lights are only to accent the music. We want to make sure the two of you are the brightest lights of the evening and that all of your family and guest have an amazing time.
All the Best!
Wedding: 05/19/2012
 210-438-3537
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire