Eventricity

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Flowers turned out beautiful and they worked with our budget! Everything exceeded our expectations!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

All of my flowers were beautiful!!!! They did an awesome with my bouquet and it was exactly how I wanted. Phyllis worked with me and listened to what I wanted and made it fit within my budget. Her assistant Katie was always Very responsive with emails. I would highly recommend them!

Services Used: Flowers

When I started planning our wedding, flowers were the last thing on my mind. Thank goodness I found Phyllis, Katie, Pam and the team at Eventricity. They took my vision and made it a floral and lace filled dream! Throughout the process Katie was extremely responsive and accommodating to our requests and changes. Our flowers were more beautiful than I could have imagined and set the stage for a beautiful wedding. Pam put so much time into making my bouquet exactly as I wanted (and finding white peonies in November)!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Very friendly. Invested. Worked diligently to accommodate changes in colors and to work with changing availability of the flowers I wanted. They worked with my unique creative vision, and gave me great suggestions that turned out beautifully. The flowers held up throughout the night and into the next few days. Matched perfectly with dresses and décor. Personal flowers, center pieces, and larger pieces around the room were perfect. We received lots of compliments. Pam really seemed to be happy to be involved which made the experience even more enjoyable.

1+ year ago

Pam is an amazing florist. She helped me plan the flowers when I know nothing about flowers. Pam created an amazing flower tier for my cake and beautiful centerpieces and bouquets that accented the color scheme I chose. She worked with my budget. The Eventricity staff confirmed the contract details two days before so I had nothing to worry about.

Katie
11/01/2013

Pamela and her team did an absolutely outstanding job. When we first walked into the room to see how they set everything up it was breathtaking. My mom cried!!

They were so accommodating to work with. We made so many last minute changes and they were on top of everything and very reasonably priced!!

I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a talent florist!!!

1+ year ago

Great people to work with. We had a request day of that required them to work on the fly for an extra bouquet and they took care of it perfectly.

1+ year ago

Eventricity provided our floral and exceeded the vision of our island theme. Phyllis was wonderful to work with and her staff was great. Tom arrived at the venue early and set up the room perfectly. Eventricity understood everything we wanted and we highly recommend them to anyone seeking top quality floral and outstanding customer care.

Services Used: Flowers

I honestly can't say enough great things about Eventricity. They provided excellent service for floral and decorative services for our wedding. The staff was energetic, passionate, and creative about their work and I knew they would factor in my interests, budget, and vision for the day. I couldn't have been happier with the results! I even received a compliment from my caterer and reception/ ceremony facility the day of our wedding, thanking me for hiring a responsible and knowledgable company. They informed me how professional and helpful they were during set up. I highly recommend using Eventricity for any aspect of your wedding planning that is possible because they won't disappoint.

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Wow !!! Eventricity was a dream vendor from our first meeting til our last they were wonderful and professional. We told them our budget before we started discussing what we wanted and I found myself having to be reigned in, which is a wonderful quality in its self. They made sure we stayed on budget but never strayed from what we wanted and on our wedding day we got exactly that. Everything was beautiful even though I seen samples of what we were getting to actually see the room was breathtaking and amazing, and dare ai say it Dreamlike !! Thanks Eventricty for the amazing job you all did !!

Services Used: Flowers

We were so pleased with the way this vendor captured the ideas of the bride. They worked with the bride and incorporated some sculptures that she and the groom created into some of the most amazing and unique table arrangements I have ever seen. I can not fully express my thanks for their wonderful floral presentations.

1 Review
2+ years ago

I recently married in the Winter of 2013 and had a wonderful experience with Eventricity.

Phyllis and her team were absolutely wonderful and a pleasure to work with. The flowers and decor were INCREDIBLE. It was the Winter White Wedding I had pictured and the flowers were absolutely divine. Eventricity exceeded all of my expectations!

The team was so helpful in working with my budget and guiding me to create the style and feel I imagined. We discussed all the details and extras. Their line item contract was easy to understand and navigate. They were very very helpful with making adjustments and suggestions. I would recommend Eventricity for planning and decor to any Bride and hope to work with them again soon on another event.

I will certainly be ordering all of my holiday and gift flowers through them and can only hope that my new husband will surprise me with their flowers on special occasions!

2+ years ago

Eventricity is fantastic; they worked with us to create the vision we had in mind, and brought their own creative ideas as well. They are efficient, flexible, and extremely easy to work with, particularly when compared with other floral designers in the area. Our guests were amazed.

1 Review
2+ years ago

EVENTRICITY gave our daughter the wedding she dreamed of. Not only was it breathtakingly beautiful, but no one could have been nicer, more accommodating or easier to work with than Phyllis and her outstanding team. From beginning to end they made it a wonderful and enjoyable experience...we couldn't have been happier...an absolute 10 out of 10!!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
2+ years ago

We worked with Pam very closely, who is an extremely talented individual. She is not only talented with flowers, she pulls in other elements to support your ideas, and has an amazing imagination. More beautiful than I can ever imagine.

Services Used: Flowers

Eventricity outdid themselves. Everything was perfect. Phyllis and Beth did an amazing job and were very helpful. We loved everything!