Endive Fine Catering

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We used Endive for our 8/15/15 wedding and are so happy we chose them. We needed Indian, American and vegetarian food to please all guests, and they went above and beyond to create a vegetarian side in addition to the regular buffet. The food was so delicious and our guests complemented the dishes several times. Endive even boxed up all of the leftovers for us in several large boxes. We froze and ate all of it, and it continues to be as tasty as on the wedding day. Their attention to detail was outstanding, and I could not be more pleased with their services! They are not your "typical wedding food" caterer, so choose them if you want bold, authentic food that your guests will be sure to remember!

Services Used: Catering

The quality of food, services, help, staff, and professionalism is outstanding. I would highly recommend Endive to everyone. Julia was amazing and Chef Drew's food is the best around.

Services Used: Catering

We met with a few caterers before meeting with Endive and when we did we knew hands down this was the best caterer in Atlanta. They effortlessly prepared a plated dinner for 100 people in a heating kitchen with no problem. My guests could not stop raving about how delicious the salmon and short rib were. Carol was amazing to work with during the process and made my choices so easy. We had one family member that had very specific dietary needs and they handled it perfectly. We will continue to visit them at the restaurant until we have a reason to cater another event!

Services Used: Catering

Chef Drew and Noelle were amazing to work with for our wedding on 5/24/2015. They really listened to what we wanted for our guests and were willing to work with our budget where other vendors wouldn't. Our guests have not stopped talking about how good the food was and how many options there were to enjoy. On top of all of this, they really took care of us and our families : they made sure that my husband and I had appetizers and food prepared for us and they also took care of special requests for my brother who is allergic to gluten and dairy. Overall - you will be far from disappointed if you use Endive for your wedding :)

Recently Married

Julie Hurwitz is an EXCELLENT account manager & Chef Drew is an EXCELLENT chef. Endive is underrated----my now husband & I went on a few tastings with bigger name companies and were shocked to discover that Endive, one of the more affordable caterers offered the best service & hands down the BEST food. We had to switch account managers to someone who better met our needs but once we were partnered with Julia she completely exceeded our expectations. First of all, Julia was super responsive, this was a great sign because we had many instances in which we felt like we were chasing vendors for their services. She seamlessly connected us with the linen company & just made the whole process super easy. She & Chef Drew are professional, personable & sincere. People are still raving out how good the food was at our wedding and are asking for info on the Endive restaurant. YOU CANNOT BEAT THE SUPERIOR FOOD & VALUE that Endive provides. We wish we had a reason to use them again, in the meantime we will just keep going to the restaurant for date night:)

Services Used: Catering

Chef Drew and his whole team is amazing. My guest are still talking about how my wedding had the best food they have ever tasted. There was not one thing that we ordered that did not impress. I would suggest certain things to get but honestly I just couldn't pick. Carol is also the best! She was guiding me until the end. She is such a genuine person, she really cares and wants your day to be as special as possible. If you haven't found a day of coordinator, Carol is also perfect. She knows all the vendors in the wedding biz, she is detailed and will keep you on track. Endive made my wedding. I can not thank them enough. Amazing!!!

Services Used: Catering

I can't say enough good things about Endive! They catered my May 2, 2015 wedding and from start to finish we were so impressed by their entire team. During our tasting, Chef Drew came out and took us through everything we were tasting and took the time to sit down and get to know us. I felt like they genuinely cared about creating a menu for our wedding that reflected us a couple. Noelle was our account representative and she was on top of everything during the entire process. Very responsive and very attentive to any special needs or details. We wanted a few custom items for our cocktail hour and dessert and they easily accommodated us and our vision. I can't tell you the amount of wedding guests who said over and over again, that the food was literally the best they had ever had at a wedding. We opted for a buffet style and everyone seemed really happy about all of the options. The buffet was presented beautifully and all of the staff sent to the wedding was exceptionally courteous and nice. After our first dance, the staff had already prepared wonderful plates for both my husband and myself so we actually had a chance to eat a few bites. Definitely consider Endive for your wedding or event! They are just wonderful!

Services Used: Catering

The food, service and the responsiveness was amazing! We initially met with Noelle at the tasting and they were so professional and laid out everything that we could choose from and we were able to taste all of it. So good! From the beginning they were super responsive with email and were on time for the day of and everything was seamless from the buffet service to the bartender to the cake cutting to the passed appetizers and finally the cake and food they sent home with us.
Highly recommended!!!

Services Used: Catering

Carol from Endive was so great to work with. She offered many great suggestions and made my vision come to life. The staff at Endive is very flexible and committed to making their clients happy. I have received countless compliments on the food- it was absolutely delicious! I would absolutely hire them for another event and recommend them to any bride looking for a personalized and professional catering experience.

12/27/2014

I'm so glad that we had Endive as our wedding caterer! They were really great to work with. The food was some of the most delicious food I've ever tasted. The hardest part of the whole process was narrowing down which items we were going to have at the wedding after doing the tasting. Everything was so good! My husband and I are both vegetarian, and we wanted to do an all vegetarian menu. They worked with us to come up with a wide variety of options that our guests loved. I can't recommend them highly enough!

Services Used: Catering

We could not have picked a better partner for our wedding than Endive. We priced out several caterers in and around the Atlanta area and we had a great connection with Endive from our very first tasting. Julia, their main coordinator, is friendly and professional - very responsive to our calls and emails. My fiance/husband is a chef, so having quality food for our guests was very important and they definitely stood out.

Endive was more than willing to be flexible with our menu - so if you don't see what you want on their general catering menu on their site - call them and they will customize the event for you. We asked for several desserts that were not listed and they knocked them out of the ballpark. Mini whoopie pies!

We did passed apps at the cocktail hour, buffet and dessert bar for the reception. The passed appetizers at the cocktail hour were so tasty and fun- mini grilled cheese with a shot of tomato soup, mini pizzas and crab cakes- all delicious.

Also, Chef Drew and Julia are just good people. Wonderful change of pace from the 'machine' you can sometimes encounter in the wedding planning process. Can't speak highly enough of them, their food and fantastic service.

Breezybride
Recently Married

We worked with Endive for our wedding in September of 2014, and we were so happy we did! My husband is Indian, and I'm from the South, so we were hoping to have kind of a global menu for our wedding. We went to tastings with several caterers, and while lots of caterers in Atlanta seem to be able to handle shrimp and grits and fried green tomatoes, it seems that not that many can work with international flavors. Endive is, of course, the exception. They had a million ideas for our buffet, and worked closely with us to create an unbelievably delicious menu!

We worked with Julia along the way, and she was always very responsive. She took every tiny detail very seriously, and she worked well with the venue and the other vendors. The day of the event, everything went perfectly. I'm still amazed. The food was delicious-- we got so many compliments from people telling us it was the best catered food they'd ever had. I don't know how they kept everything so fresh-tasting! And everything was hot, ready on time, and the lines at the buffet moved really quickly. The waiters and barstaff were total pros.

Endive was not the cheapest caterer we talked to, but they did work with us to keep the budget reasonable. And the food and the service were so unbelievably good, that it was definitely worth every penny!

Services Used: Catering

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Endive is incredible. We had an Indian-American fusion wedding and they were able to please everyone in the crowd. I'm not even a foodie and I adored everything that I tried. My now husband and I loved EVERYTHING that we tried at the initial tasting and they went above and beyond our expectations. Also, they have the best pricing in town. You absolutely, positively, cannot go wrong.

1+ year ago

All of our friends and family have commented on how delicious our dinner was for our wedding!! It is evident that Chef Drew genuinely loves and is passionate about what he gets to do everyday. He is so sincere, and he and his team truly want you to love the food. They did a wonderful job communicating with us throughout the planning process, and the food was exactly what we wanted. The food tasting was my favorite part of the entire wedding planning process! endive has also recently opened up a Publik House that is open on the evenings Thursday-Saturday. I know my husband and I will frequent the restaurant!

1+ year ago

I went with Endive because their tasting blew my mind. They were also the most professional and prompt catering company that I communicated with. Our tasting happened to be during the 2014 Snowpocalypse of Atlanta, but that did not deter them one bit. Their salmon is also to die for, and I have received many thumbs ups from guests in terms of their food. They have recently opened up a brick and mortar location, which my now husband and I will be definitely paying a visit.

1+ year ago

I cannot say enough AMAZING things about Chef Drew and Endive. You have to choose them for your wedding. Their food was beyond incredible. They worked with us on our desired menu and their prices are more than reasonable. My guests raved about the incredible food and polite and prompt wait staff. Our tasting appointment was more thorough than any other caterer we visited. You will receive the best service and tons of compliments if you pick Endive.