Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Roman and The Empyreal Strings were amazing and pure joy to work with! Roman worked with us to accommodate for our budget and tastes. He made great suggestions for the music choices and overall organization. Our wedding was half Russian, half American and the music played appealed to all. The string quartet was amazing during the welcoming, cocktail hour and ceremony. The electric string show was the highlight of the night and blew everyone away. Everyone was watching with mouths open and clapping along. Igor, the mc, did a fantastic job. Both he and Roman were great in leading the events of the night and making sure everyone had fun.

Services Used: Band

As far as Wedding entertainment goes, Empyreal Strings is absolutely THE BEST. I've seen them at a few family weddings and I can say that the dance floor was always packed.

From the first meeting, Roman was a pleasure to work with. He is a true professional and really knows his stuff. He made a lot of great suggestions and recommendations on music, timing etc. based on all of his experience. Prior to the wedding, he sent over a detailed schedule for the reception, and Igor, the MC, kept everything moving smoothly and on schedule the day of the wedding.

The wedding was 1/2 Russian and 1/2 American, but the band did a great job accommodating all the different guests (and both myself and my mom's request) and the dance floor was always packed. Not only was the music selection excellent, the musicians are truly talented, and the band has a wide repertoire of music --everything from traditional to Top 40 to Russian to Rock. They are experts at reading the crowd and will make sure everyone is dancing and having a great time.

The violin pop show was the highlight of the reception and we had SO many guests (both American and Russian, young and old) tell us that it was their favorite part and really made the wedding!

The string quartet music during the welcome, ceremony and cocktail hour was beautiful. I had many guests say how nice the mood was in the venue when they first walked into live string music.

I cannot say enough good things about Roman & Empyreal String and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone as they made our wedding amazing!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

Empyreal was an easy choice for us. We saw them perform at our best friend's wedding and knew we wanted them for ours. That decision did not disappoint. Roman was a pleasure to deal with and made the process a breeze. He came up with a musical program that catered to both the younger and the older crowds and he was spot on because at any given time the seats were empty and the dance floor was full. The band was also very flexible, learning a last minute song that we requested be performed at the wedding. Having such a professional live instrumental band with amazing vocals really does make a huge difference, our guests were AMAZED and entertained. Empyreal made the party, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Services Used: Band

Roman Teplinsky is a true professional, this is a man that deeply cares about every client that walks through his doors and takes pride in his craft. Roman treated me as if I were his first client and we all know I wasn't lol. After booking Empyreal, i knew that this was one vendor that i was NOT going to have to micro-manage.

My now husband is American-Israeli and my family is Russian, I needed a band that would really know how to respect both of our cultures and still have the young people on the dance floor all night. This was 100 % achieved by Empyreal!

Roman was always available to me (a nervous bride) over the phone or via email, always accommodated my schedule and even went all the way out to Great Neck (from Brooklyn) to scout out the venue with me. He also arranged for an additional stage and all of the up-lighting in the venue. We had Chantelle as our MC, who most people know brings the house down w/ her killer voice and energy.

Roman conducted my whole evening from the opening reception, to cocktail hour, ceremony, and reception.

Empyreal Strings provided an unforgettable night for my guests and I and we will always be grateful to Roman and his level of professionalism.

Services Used: Band

Roma and his band completely made our wedding! As our guests put it, "the wedding of the year". We were very nervous to pick a band because it was a big wedding, half young and half old crowd. Empyreal Strings knows hot to caterer to everyone. The musicians and vocalist are the best in there field and the violin show is jaw dropping.

Roma is a real professional that is detail oriented. He knows his work and made sure we were completely satisfied. I would recommend him and his band for any event and any audience. Thank you so much for making our wedding everything we dreamed and more.

Services Used: Band

My husband and I hired Empyreal Strings and let's just say, it's already been a few weeks since our wedding in October and people are still raving about our wedding. Yes, the band was THAT amazing!

Roma, the owner of the band, is extremely talented and very understanding to what the customer wants. My husband and I are very picky when it comes to music and understandably, a band could make or break the wedding. For as picky as we were when interviewing other bands, our heart was set on Roma after our first meeting.

He worked closely with us through the entire process: customized (on a printed sheet) our ceremony music all the way to every song for our reception. We also chose to have the violin show, which in humble opinion, is an absolute must! The guests will be floored. Every person walked away from my wedding telling me that the felt they were at an Italian opera. I'm not much into writing reviews, but I had to go out of my way to experience my gratitude for Roma really making my wedding special and unforgettable!

Services Used: Band

We hired Roman and his orchestra for our wedding, and we have absolutely no regrets. They did a fantastic job, although I wasn't surprised since I have been to at least four weddings in the past decade where they performed, and they never failed to impress.

He is very organized, and easy to work with. He was very willing to adjust his program for what we wanted. The violin show was phenomenal and the guests raved about it. He kept the guests entertained and people were dancing for hours.

All in all, we are extremely happy with him, and if we had to do it over again, we would certainly hire him again.

Mike

Services Used: Band

The band was outstanding. Roman was outstanding. This group is extremely easy to work with. They were willing and able to learn new songs as per our request. The violin show was amazing ,they were able to custom tailor the show to our needs. We would never go with another band for a wedding. All musicians and singers in the group were very professional. Roman the lead person of the group sat down with us and went over timeline of wedding and how things should flow throughout the course of the night. Highly recommended group. :)

Services Used: Band

Roman and Empyreal Strings did an amazing job at our wedding on September 18, 2014!

I first learned of them when they played at my cousins wedding over a year ago - and once I saw them, I knew that they were the perfect band for my wedding (even though I wasn't even engaged yet!). My husband and I come from a Russian background, but we wanted a talented band that didn't play only cheesy Russian music. In fact, Roman was the first vendor I called before we had even picked a date and venue - because music was one of the most important factors for us when planning our wedding.

Empyreal Strings does an amazing job of blending Russian/Jewish music with modern and classic American music! In addition, the quality of musicians and singers was unbelievable! Thank you Roman and Empyreal Strings for making our wedding a blast!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

As owner of Sam Ash Music Stores, we know and have used many fine bands for our family events, but none were as impressive as Empyreal Strings. They selected the perfect performers for each type of music and for each part of our daughter's wedding.

Our guests could not stop talking about Roman's impressive string show that highlighted our dinner. Four electronic stringed instruments provided the fullness of a large orchestra. The excitement of the performance is unforgettable.

The band makes or breaks a party. You cannot do better than Empyreal Strings.

Services Used: Band

Empyreal string is by far the best band/entertainment that is out there! Starting from the first time we met with Roman T. to the very end of our special day it was nothing but a great pleasure to work with him every step of the way. He pays extreme attention to detail and makes sure everything is planned out ahead of time. Not only was Roman able to accommodate everything we asked for but also he went above and beyond to make our night an unforgettable one. The music was absolutely amazing and he was able to combine both of our cultures (Russian and Spanish), which is definitely not an easy task to do. All of the singers, the host, Roman and musicians were phenomenal.

The violin pop show IS A MUST SEE! The musicians including Roman are extremely talented and it was definitely something we have never seen before. They were absolutely amazing and if we had to do it all over again we would. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT and EMPYREAL STRINGS!!

All of our guests cannot stop talking about how amazing the music was and how much they loved the violin show. Many of them kept coming up to me and asking who is this guy that is running the show. Everyone was so impressed and the dance floor was full the entire night, which was incredible.

THANK YOU ROMAN AND EMPYREAL STRINGS you guys are an extremely talented group of people and it was a great pleasure working with each and every one of you!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

Roman is the best he will work with you every step of the way.. He has pure talent with the rest of his band members and they will definitely make your wedding very memorable!! This band is a must..

Services Used: Band

AMAZING! Thar's only one word I can find to describe this guys. Other words that come to mind are unbelivable, unforgetable, talanted, professional, complitely and fully perfect. Worth every penny! This guys made my wedding. Guests can not stop raving. They are THE best in thr industry!!!

Services Used: Band

Recently I orchestrated a wedding of a friend and she used Empyreal Strings for entertainment. They were absolutely amazing! Beyond the obvious advantage of being bilingual, they were flexible and easy to work with. Most importantly they provided an unbelievable service: live music for the cocktail hour, violin show (incredible!), fabulous MC and singers - both in English and Russian. I can go on and on. The crowd at the wedding - as usual - was of different ages and backgrounds, but everyone stayed and danced till the very last moment and did not want to stop. The band has a very good energy and everyone in the room felt it. This is THE band for a truly unforgettable wedding!

Services Used: Band

Empyreal Strings was absolutely terrific! My husband and I searched all over the place for a good band, especially one that would be a good balance between our russian and american guests. It wasn't until we came across this band that we knew we found the people we wanted to perform at our wedding! Roma was professional, courteous, and patient with us with our song reception song selections and ceremony music. He was knowledgeable in wedding music and really took the time out to choose what we wanted our wedding to be like. We had a few special songs that we threw in at the last week and Roma had his entire band memorize and play them beautifully! On the night of our wedding, Empyreal Strings was fantastic. They kept the ENTIRE guest party of ~200 people dancing the entire time. I don't know how he did it, but old, young, russian, and american guests were all dancing together to every song and it was amazing to see how great a time everybody was having. His band members danced and sang with the guests, getting onto the dance floor and keeping the party going. They also performed a violin dinner show, which was unique and very well put together. Music and entertainment is just so important when it comes to putting together a wedding, and I am very glad that we went with Empyreal Strings for ours.

4.7

Roman and Empyreal Strings were absolutely the best! All of my guests danced all night and so many called me the day after to say how amazing the music was. His violin show was very entertaining and the musicians were extremely talented. If anyone is looking for something very high class and professional this is the band! I’m so happy with the entertainment he provided for my son’s wedding and I would recommend him to absolutely everyone!