Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment

Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment

Brooklyn, NY 11214 | map
Agency or Band: Band
Band size: Large (6+ musicians)
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, ...

Quality of Service:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Roma and his band completely made our wedding! As our guests put it, "the wedding of the year". We were very nervous to pick a band because it was a big wedding, half young and half old crowd. Empyreal Strings knows hot to caterer to everyone. The musicians and vocalist are the best in there field and the violin show is jaw dropping.

Roma is a real professional that is detail oriented. He knows his work and made sure we were completely satisfied. I would recommend him and his band for any event and any audience. Thank you so much for making our wedding everything we dreamed and more.

• Wedding: 11/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I hired Empyreal Strings and let's just say, it's already been a few weeks since our wedding in October and people are still raving about our wedding. Yes, the band was THAT amazing!

Roma, the owner of the band, is extremely talented and very understanding to what the customer wants. My husband and I are very picky when it comes to music and understandably, a band could make or break the wedding. For as picky as we were when interviewing other bands, our heart was set on Roma after our first meeting.

He worked closely with us through the entire process: customized (on a printed sheet) our ceremony music all the way to every song for our reception. We also chose to have the violin show, which in humble opinion, is an absolute must! The guests will be floored. Every person walked away from my wedding telling me that the felt they were at an Italian opera. I'm not much into writing reviews, but I had to go out of my way to experience my gratitude for Roma really making my wedding special and unforgettable!

• Wedding: 10/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Roman and his orchestra for our wedding, and we have absolutely no regrets. They did a fantastic job, although I wasn't surprised since I have been to at least four weddings in the past decade where they performed, and they never failed to impress.

He is very organized, and easy to work with. He was very willing to adjust his program for what we wanted. The violin show was phenomenal and the guests raved about it. He kept the guests entertained and people were dancing for hours.

All in all, we are extremely happy with him, and if we had to do it over again, we would certainly hire him again.

Mike

• Wedding: 09/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The band was outstanding. Roman was outstanding. This group is extremely easy to work
with. They were willing and able to learn new songs as per our request. The
violin show was amazing ,they were able to custom tailor the show to our needs.
We would never go with another band for a wedding. All musicians and singers in the group were very professional. Roman the lead person of the group sat down with us and went over timeline of wedding and how things should flow throughout the course of the night. Highly recommended group. :)

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Roman and Empyreal Strings did an amazing job at our wedding on September 18, 2014!

I first learned of them when they played at my cousins wedding over a year ago - and once I saw them, I knew that they were the perfect band for my wedding (even though I wasn't even engaged yet!). My husband and I come from a Russian background, but we wanted a talented band that didn't play only cheesy Russian music. In fact, Roman was the first vendor I called before we had even picked a date and venue - because music was one of the most important factors for us when planning our wedding.

Empyreal Strings does an amazing job of blending Russian/Jewish music with modern and classic American music! In addition, the quality of musicians and singers was unbelievable! Thank you Roman and Empyreal Strings for making our wedding a blast!

• Wedding: 09/18/2014
Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As owner of Sam Ash Music Stores, we know and have used many fine bands for our family events, but none were as impressive as Empyreal Strings. They selected the perfect performers for each type of music and for each part of our daughter's wedding.

Our guests could not stop talking about Roman's impressive string show that highlighted our dinner. Four electronic stringed instruments provided the fullness of a large orchestra. The excitement of the performance is unforgettable.

The band makes or breaks a party. You cannot do better than Empyreal Strings.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Empyreal string is by far the best band/entertainment that is out there! Starting from the first time we met with Roman T. to the very end of our special day it was nothing but a great pleasure to work with him every step of the way. He pays extreme attention to detail and makes sure everything is planned out ahead of time. Not only was Roman able to accommodate everything we asked for but also he went above and beyond to make our night an unforgettable one. The music was absolutely amazing and he was able to combine both of our cultures (Russian and Spanish), which is definitely not an easy task to do. All of the singers, the host, Roman and musicians were phenomenal.

The violin pop show IS A MUST SEE! The musicians including Roman are extremely talented and it was definitely something we have never seen before. They were absolutely amazing and if we had to do it all over again we would. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT and EMPYREAL STRINGS!!

All of our guests cannot stop talking about how amazing the music was and how much they loved the violin show. Many of them kept coming up to me and asking who is this guy that is running the show. Everyone was so impressed and the dance floor was full the entire night, which was incredible.

THANK YOU ROMAN AND EMPYREAL STRINGS you guys are an extremely talented group of people and it was a great pleasure working with each and every one of you!

• Wedding: 08/24/2014
Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Roman is the best he will work with you every step of the way.. He has pure talent with the rest of his band members and they will definitely make your wedding very memorable!! This band is a must..

• Wedding: 07/20/2014

AMAZING!
Thar's only one word I can find to describe this guys. Other words that come to mind are unbelivable, unforgetable, talanted, professional, complitely and fully perfect.
Worth every penny!
This guys made my wedding. Guests can not stop raving. They are THE best in thr industry!!!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Recently I orchestrated a wedding of a friend and she used Empyreal Strings for entertainment. They were absolutely amazing! Beyond the obvious advantage of being bilingual, they were flexible and easy to work with. Most importantly they provided an unbelievable service: live music for the cocktail hour, violin show (incredible!), fabulous MC and singers - both in English and Russian. I can go on and on.
The crowd at the wedding - as usual - was of different ages and backgrounds, but everyone stayed and danced till the very last moment and did not want to stop. The band has a very good energy and everyone in the room felt it. This is THE band for a truly unforgettable wedding!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Roman and Empyreal Strings were absolutely the best! All of my guests danced all night and so many called me the day after to say how amazing the music was. His violin show was very entertaining and the musicians were extremely talented. If anyone is looking for something very high class and professional this is the band! I’m so happy with the entertainment he provided for my son’s wedding and I would recommend him to absolutely everyone!

• Wedding: 06/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Roman & thank you so much to your band...We got incredible feedback from all of our wedding guests. I would highly recommend including the pop up show to all future brides!

• Wedding: 06/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Empyreal strings were responsible for making my wedding UNFORGETTABLE. I spent a year planning every detail and making sure I had the best of everything. I should have saved my money because all anyone keeps talking about is my band! The entertainment this band provided was priceless. Each singer is incredibly talented and entertaining. My guests were amazed at the singers and band players coming onto the dance floor and putting on personal shows for the guests. I'm also very happy with Roman's organization skills. As a tedious bride he made me feel very calm because he was as organized as I was and was constantly reaching out to me with updates and vice versa. When the day came there wasn't a job too small for him. He was on top of everything making sure we had the best wedding. There's no reason to take a chance on anyone else when you have such a great vender like Empyreal strings.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Roman and his team were absolutely amazing for our wedding! He was very organized and easy to work with during the planning process. And on the wedding day, Empyreal Strings did a amazing job. The ceremony/cocktail hour music was elegant and beautiful, and the reception music kept our guests on the dance floor non-stop. Everyone keeps talking about how much they danced. Everything went just like we imagined. Thank you Roman and Empyreal Strings!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Any band can play good music. Roman went far beyond playing music. I could tell that he genuinely cared about everyone having a good time. He was literally everywhere, running the entire party and keeping everyone on the dance floor. A friend of mine hired empyreal strings and Roman was in every important shot in that wedding video. He was very professional and it was clear he has done this many times. We have met with 2 other bands before we booked Empyreal strings and also payed attention to the bands in other weddings. There is not much difference in price between these bands but there's a huge difference in quality and value. It's not cheap to get a full blown band for a wedding, but if you have the budget for it, Empyreal strings is guaranteed satisfaction.

• Wedding: 04/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the second we started working with Roman and the Empyreal Strings team everything was superior service. My wedding was this past weekend on March 29, 2014. Roman was organized, and every minute was planned out meticulously. It was so easy to work with them and I can't describe how much fun we had at our wedding. Our guests did not leave the dance floor and neither did we! I would absolutely recommend Empyreal Strings to anyone planning a wedding. They can do it all! Thanks Roman. Love, Marina and David

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
888-661-5105
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards