Elegant Touches Inc.

Elegant Touches Inc.

distinctive rentals for your special occasion

#102
10306-112 Street
Edmonton, AB T5K 1N1 | map
Rentals: Aisle Runners, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Glasswar...
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup

(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

best service, best selection, they took care of all my details set up and take down! amazing

Elegant Touches Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! You are a private user- but would love to know who you are so we can thank you in person! You literally made my day!!

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katherine and her team were amazing to work with. They were quick with reply's, we were able to go to the showroom and pick out what we wanted. The day of the wedding the rentals were there early for decorating, and when we had to exchange some items because of the size, Katherine personally dove them to our venue to be exchanged. Would definitely recommend these ladies and for their work.

Elegant Touches Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thank you so uch for the review...we really care about our clients- and are thrilled noticed those extra touches! Would love to know who you are so we can thank you in person!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Private User
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katherine was a pleasure to deal with. This company is probably a bit smaller then other rental companies in Edmonton but the service is outstanding. The rental items are in great condition. I had rented fitted ruched chair covers, overlays, pew ties and candles. They took care of set up and tear down so I didn't have to worry about a thing! Piece of mind with a vendor is a wonderful thing on your wedding day!

Elegant Touches Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Eleni- you were a dream to work with! Wishing you nothing but the very best!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Elegant Touches was easy to deal with, everything went off without a hitch, and I didn't have to worry about a thing! They are super flexible, and gave me the best thing I could have asked for (other than my husband) - peace of mind on my wedding day!

• Wedding: 07/22/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katherine and her team were in a word... Fabulous! Our room looked absolutely gorgeous!!
Katherine was so easy to work with, I fully trusted that on the day of our wedding I would walk
Into the room and know everything would be perfect!! You will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 06/25/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very proficient, courteous and organized from the beginning. Listened to ideas and had great suggestions. Had changed decor idea three weeks prior to event and came through with the changes. Set-up done quickly and within the time frame.
Great team to work with - have used Elegant Touches for the past 5 years and never disappointed - would definately recommend to anyone for their event.

• Wedding: 06/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Elegant Touches was hired to coordinate a special fundraising gala at the Fairmont Hotel Macdonald for us recently. They did an outstanding job. Many of the guests who attended ndicated that the ballroom was absolutely spectacular. It was!!!The design team is highly creative and had many fabulous ideas and suggestions to offer. They were also sensitive to our budgetary restrictions. I would highly recommend Kathleen and her company for any special event.

Rosanna Saccomani
Lawyer

• Wedding: 06/03/2011
Services Used: Flowers, Invitations
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kim Harder, my decor consultant, was an absolute pleasure to work with. Not only was she friendly and extremely responsive, but she also suggested a number of elements that made my event stand out, while still respecting my budget. Elegant Touches as a company was excellent - all goods were of high quality and organized well. I would highly recommend Elegant Touches to any future bride!

• Wedding: 11/13/2010
780-414-0088
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards