ednas cake creations

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married
0.0

Edna made the most beautiful and delicious wedding cake and groom's cake for my wedding at Dunleith in Natchez. She is so helpful and easy to work with!

Best cakes in Natchez!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

It was beautiful and made just as I ordered it, and the cake tasted amazing! No complaints at all. Wonderful.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Many comments from guests. Not much to say- it was perfect made-to-order exactly how we wanted it! It was delievered on time to my wedding venue - they took care of that.I would definitely recommend ednas cake creations.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

It was truly a pleasure working with Edna for my daughter's wedding cake. Edna listened to Kelly's ideas for the kind of cake she wanted and provided it to a "T". The cake was beautiful and so delicious. We chose almond flavored cake with raspberry filling and strawberry cake filled with strawberry frosting. Everyone loved it.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Edna's cakes are beautiful and elegant. She pays alot of attention to detail. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who asks!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We got our wedding cake and groom's cake from here. The cakes were really delicious and beautiful...we also couldn't believe how cheap they were.

Profile Picture
Denise
05/19/2007

DELCIOUS CAKE! Edna is the only cake lady that I knew about in Natchez, and I may be biased but her cakes are the best I've ever had. She offers all sorts of flavors for the cake, filling, and icing. She made our groom's cake, too!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

This was the best cake I've ever eaten. She is sometimes hard to get a hold of but well worth the effort.