Dulcimer Dreams

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I would most definitely RECOMMEND dulcimer dreams to anyone looking for beautiful and great quality music for their event. I really enjoyed doing business with them. They responded in a very timely fashion to all our emails and phone calls. They were also very flexible and accommodating given that our wedding started later than planned. Overall, I am extremely glad I chose them as my wedding musicians!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Dulcimer Dreams provided wonderful music for my son's outdoor wedding. They even were so gracious as the skies opened up and it started to rain. The music continued!! Thanks so much to Dulcimer Dreams for making the ceremony so wonderful.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Maureen and Brain played music during our outside ceremony in the woods this past weekend. We have had many compliments. They are great to work with. Always respond quickly to emails and were so wonderful in letting us pick the music and have it exactly like we wanted. Our guests loved the music they played as guests were arriving and during the ceremony. We couldn't have asked for anything better for our day! So glad they were there to bring our day together with special music. We would definitely recommend them for any occasion.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Maureen and Brian played music for my ceremony and during the cocktail hour. The music was beautiful and we received several comments on how great the music was. Maureen was very responsive to my emails and was very helpful with recommendations and concerns that I had. I highly recommend them.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Dulcimer Dreams played for the half hour before my wedding while guests were being seated. Multiple guests expressed to me how beautiful the music was! Maureen was very helpful and easy to communicate with. I am so glad they could play at my wedding and would recommend them to anyone looking for lovely music for any part of their wedding day, I couldn't be more pleased with Dulcimer Dreams services.

Profile Picture
Alexandra
1 Review
10/19/2013

Maureen was really great--even though we never got to meet in person, I felt like we were on the same page during the entire planning process. I felt very confident that the ceremony music would go off without a hitch, and I was right! I also got many comments on how beautiful the music was.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Dulcimer Dreams was a huge success for our wedding! They were there on time, set up to play, very professional, and were genuinely happy to be a part of our day. I would recommend these two to anyone having any type of event.

Profile Picture
Jordan
1 Review
08/17/2013
4.7

Maureen was fantastic to work with throughout the planning of my wedding. She was very professional and prompt in returning my emails and phone calls. The music was beautiful and perfect for my outdoor ceremony. I got numerous compliments from all of my guests about how much they loved the music. I highly recommend Dulcimer Dreams for any large and special event!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

I had Brian & Maureen Barnes provide music for my wedding ceremony as well as background music during dinner hour at my reception. I was very impressed by their professionalism and quick response times to my emails, phone calls, and questions. They were very reasonably priced and the music was beautiful. They provided exactly what they said they were going to and it was exactly what I had wanted. I am still receiving compliments on how wonderful their music was. I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Dulcimer Dreams responded with the following comments:

Your lovely review is much appreciated. It was an honor to be the music for your special day. God bless and thanks!
Maureen Barnes

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Great people to work with.