Dresser Mansion

Flexibility
4.7
Lily
03/29/2015

the perfect place for weddings! I love how it is versatile, you can use the inside and the outside to plan your big day. They were a huge help the day of the wedding. Chairs and tables are provided! Love love this place and so did all of my wedding guests. Just beautiful!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I love love love Dresser Mansion!! - My experience has been incredible since the first moment I expressed my interest of having my wedding there! Not only did Bethany helped me plan my tables, helped me look over my linen order to make sure everything was right, but she was sweet, willing to help, always attentive and prompt. Charlie is also an excellent host, he was always around to greet us and to make sure we were taken care of. We have loved having our wedding there, using all the rooms of the mansion was a great idea, our family and friends had room to roam around and the boys really loved the pool table!! The courtyard looked beautiful with all my decorations and the entire mansion just looked fancy and neat. Thank you so much Bethany and Charlie for helping me have the wedding of my dreams in such beautiful place!! I cannot say enough things about your venue and the way you guys made me feel during the whole wedding planning process. We are forever grateful!!

Monica
1 Review
10/12/2014

Dresser is so beautiful I would shoot there over and over again

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough about the owners and staff at the Dresser Mansion!!! From the moment i walked into the Dresser Mansion I knew it was going to be the place I would have my wedding!!! The place is beautiful and it was perfect for our outdoor wedding and reception. Everyone from the day I booked til the closing of the reception were very friendly, helpful and professional!!! Any time I had a question about anything all I had to do was call. Also one of the best places to get a lot of different pictures taken. I really like the staircases that the wedding party could use to enter the ceremony!!! I would and will recommend this venue to anyone looking to have the wedding you've always dreamed of!!!

Misty
09/07/2014

Beautiful location and great people to work with. Everyone was more than enough help to make sure what we wanted, we got. Thank you!

Juston
09/06/2014

If you are looking for a ceremony and reception venue look no further. We did a 100 person wedding here and it was spectacular. Excellent accomodations for getting ready on both the Bridal and Groom party side. There is ample space inside the mansion for seated dining, conversation, dancing, and food. The outside courtyard is perfect for the ceremony and the patio can have a tent for the bar and additional seating.
We had the mansion for 12 hrs and it was enough time for our small team to set up, cook, serve, and us to party well into the night.
The location near downtown Tulsa is ideal for afterparties as well. Our recommendation is to pick a place for your party-centric folks to meet after your reception if you are interested in late night celebrations!

Debbie
05/24/2014

An amazing venue for a wedding. Not sure how they do it, our wedding was on Saturday, they had one the night before and it looked as if nothing had occurred. Working with them to coordinate the wedding was so easy. I can't image a better place to host a wedding, it's beautiful, clean, and welcoming to guest of all ages.

Dresser Mansion responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Debbie! We work hard to keep the mansion clean and beautiful! Thank you for choosing Dresser Mansion!

Ana
05/11/2014

Bethany was wonderful to work with. She responded quickly to any questions we had and stayed on top everything for the wedding. Dresser Mansion is lovely, not a lot of decorations are needed. The rooms for the bride and groom to dress are bright and spacious. We had the wedding in the garden which was full of roses blooming. When we arrived to decorate Charlie had all the tables and chairs set up. All we had to do was place the linens on the tables and add our flowers. The wedding went off without a hitch. I would highly recommend using Dresser Mansion for your wedding or any special event.

Dresser Mansion responded with the following comments:

You are so sweet, Ana! Thank you for giving us the pleasure of hosting your daughters wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Such an awesome place to get married! It is an absolutely beautiful place for an outside wedding or inside. And your guests will love being able to explore the mansion. The owner Charlie is so nice and helpful, and Bethany who is the event coordinator is super sweet and is really good at getting back to you asap and is really great to work with.

Dresser Mansion responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your feedback, Sarah! It was a pleasure working with you. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful. We wish you a lifetime of happiness together with your husband!
~Bethany

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place was so beautiful. Exactly what I wanted for my small wedding (we had about 90 guests). We had the ceremony and reception indoors and it was perfect. The staff is very flexible and nice, they even let us come after hours to do our rehearsal considering in was during the week and people needed enough time to get off work. I stopped by on multiple occasions before the wedding to measure for decorations and plan and they were always very hospitable and understanding. I really appreciated everything they did and I couldn't have been more happy with my wedding day there.

Dresser Mansion responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the review, Kelsey! You are so sweet and your wedding was stunning!

MrsFry
06/28/2013

I cannot stress to you how beautiful the Dresser Mansion is. The owner, Charlie, is the nicest and most gracious host and it was a pleasure working with him. We booked the mansion just 90 days before our wedding and it was very affordable. They worked with me to get my layout perfect and gave me printouts of the room layout and all of the linens I would need. It made it so easy to order everything that we needed.
My guests are still talking about how beautiful it was and everyone involved worked around the clock to help us pull off our very detailed wedding.
Every vendor that the Dresser Mansion staff recommended was amazing and professional.
There is not a better or more gorgeous vendor in all of Tulsa.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cannot say enough about Dresser Mansion. Absolutely beautiful. Wedding went perfectly and everyone was fantastic! Honestly no complaints. Erin was wonderful, the layout worked perfectly for what we planned and the photos are turning out so beautiful! It was chilly outside during the ceremony but later in the night when everyone was dacing it was great to get some fresh air and cool off outside. I would recommened Dresser Mansion to everyone!
Thank you !

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Dresser Mansion was BEAutiful!! They were easy to work with and having tables inside and outside was great once the sun went down :). Thank you for all your help!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Erin and the rest of the Dresser Mansion team were wonderful! It provided the perfect backdrop to a fuss free gorgeous wedding I had always dreamed of. It had been raining the day before the wedding, in response to this, they laid fresh sod where we would be standing to make sure none of the wedding party of the guests would have to be in soggy/muddy areas.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Married at Dresser, October 20, 2011! LOVED the mansion for our wedding day! It happened to be the only venue we looked at in person and decided right away that this was where we wanted to celebrate our big day. The staff is amazing, very personable, organized, helpful with ideas for vendors and all around great people. Charlie came up to me personally on our wedding day and introduced himself, congratulating me for the big day. It really made me feel special that he took that moment to do that. He is definitely proud of the mansion and all its beauty. Love that they have the new dance room down off that patio, but after having the reception, I would have rather kept the dancing in the main room. All in all, the day was great and we loved how wonderful the mansion accommodated us for our big day! Thanks to everyone from Dresser for all you did to make our day special! I hope that many more couples get to celebrate their special day at Dresser like my husband and I did.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't be more pleased with our venue choice. The day of the wedding our rental company (for linens and such) forgot to give us our cake stand & I asked Charlie, the owner of Dresser, if he could get us the rental company's number and he instead called them and got them to deliver it. We loved the service from the first visit through the day of our wedding. Every guest loved the mansion & had a blast there.