Dress-A-Chair

Professionalism
Value
4.3
Flexibility

Very great to work with! They help provide a really awesome atmosphere for your event!

Services Used: Flowers

The people at Dress-A-Chair are not only pleasant and personable but they are flexible.From our very first interactions over the phone, I was incredibly impressed with Dress-A-Chair's attentiveness to and care for the details that made our day absolutely beautiful.

Services Used: Flowers

We booked Dress-A-Chair through The Renaissance Hotel to do the chair covers and sashes!!! They were amazing!!! So many colors! It made everything absolutely beautiful!!! When we arrived, everything was perfectly set up the way we had asked! Highly recommend them!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I really liked the sashes i rented from dress a chair. They were so helpful and even very understanding when we brought some of the sashes back with cake on them. We would highly recommend them to everyone!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was so happy that Dress-A-Chair had the exact colors I wanted for my reception. Although I didn't get to see the reception before everyone had piled in, it looked absolutely gorgeous when I got there. The chair covers were a definite necessity. I can't imagine my reception without them.

2.0

Although the chair covers were lovely for my wedding, I was missing a sash. Being a calm and collected bride, I just put that chair in a spot where no one would notice the missing sash.

When we tried to return the covers, they accused us of not returning all the sashes, saying that we should have had extras in our box when we were actually short. The associate that was helping us told us that we should have counted the chair covers AND the sashes. Well, when we picked them up, we were told to count the chair covers, but the sashes came in a big bag and the stockroom person never told us to count them like he did with the chair covers. After being harassed and told that we should have to pay for the missing sashes that we didn't even receive, we were pretty much told to never use them again for any services.

Like I said, they were fine up until the point of returning the rental items.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The chair covers made help make the reception absolutely beautiful. I am so glad we had the chairs covered, it would not have been the same with out them. They were so helpful and patient, showing us different covers, sash colors and options for tying them in their showroom. They were on time and very professional. They did a great job!