DJ Express

Value
Flexibility
LaNae
04/03/2015

Our DJ was Jesse Barnes. He was amazing! We had 2 meetings with him and he nailed our music style for our wedding. The value was appropriate and he went above and beyond to make our day extra special by customizing even in the day of! I would highly recommended this vendor for your special day.

Matt
10/25/2014

OH... MAH... GAWD!!! DJ Express is THE BEST.

Before I say anything else, make sure to book the Photo Booth... Just do it. It's worth every dime!

Jesse was incredible! We sat down with Jesse with DJ Express a few months before our wedding. He listened to our ideas, had TONS of great ideas himself to make sure that the reception flowed well. When we originally met with him, he was incredibly nice, and both my wife and I could tell he was genuinely listening to us. A few days before the wedding we met with him again, and he was able to calm down my nerves, and gave us confidence that our wedding was gonna be great.

When the day came, IT WAS INCREDIBLE!!! Jesse played the soundtrack to the best day of our lives. He was energetic without being corny. He made sure my wife and I were always comfortable, and even put up with my demanding friends and family. I cannot say enough about how great he was to work with. The photobooth was awesome. DJ Express provided a photo book, and everyone who took a picture put their photo in the book and wrote something on it. It is one of the best things about the wedding!!

I would recommend DJ Express for your wedding, anniversary, birthday, brisk, whatever! They are the best... They don't make you feel like you're just another job, but like you're part of their family.

Jeanie
10/04/2014

Great DJ. Fun and professional

Sierra
09/27/2014

Jesse with DJ Express did an amazing job helping make our wedding day perfect! He played just the right type of music to satisfy both the old and young and kept the dance floor going all night long! I especially loved the personal touches he added to our wedding that was a direct reflection of both my husband and I. We had a perfect day, DJ Express played a huge role in making that happen! Thank you so so much!

Kari
09/27/2014

DJ Karl was a great! He was always quick to call me back and graciously played all of the songs we requested! He even intervened in a situation where an unruly guest was insistent on playing songs that we hated( turned down a cash bribe!). He took care of setup and made sure the party had a good flow. We had a great time and are appreciative of his help!

Rebecca
09/20/2014

My whole family raved about your service, they said "your DJ was worth every penny you spent"!! they really enjoyed the entertainment and you got my songs perfect.

Kambri
07/12/2014

Jesse Beims at DJ Express did an amazing job!! He did exactly what we had envisioned and was very flexible. We were behind schedule a little bit, but communicated well with us and just rolled with the punches. It was stress free and made everything very interactive and fun for the guests. My dad even said "I wish we could have danced a little longer!" Great service, loved it very much!

Sarah
06/07/2014

Our Dj at djexpress was amazing! He went above & beyond for our wedding! He never let the crowd die down & played everything we asked to. He also went out of his way to help the bride get a plate of food, drink & helped us with the cake cutting. I couldn't have asked fo anyone better!

Private User
1+ year ago

Jessie communicated well with me throughout the reception to ensure everything was going as planned. He coordinated with the photographer to make sure she was ready for the events that were coming up.

Services Used: DJ

We had Jesse for our DJ and we had an amazing time at our reception! He worked personally with us to make sure we had the event catered to us which we loved! He also kept the reception flowing and worked great with our guest. Thank you again Jesse!!

Jessica
03/29/2014

A DJ can make or break a wedding reception and Jesse Beims is the way to go! He acted and dressed very professional. I would absolutely recommend him!

Greg
02/22/2014

DJ Express rocked! Not cheesy, very professional but also really fun! Jesse B was so easy to work with. I highly recommend them!

Mary
02/22/2014

We had a fantastic experience with DJ Express. Jesse B. was very fun and professional. He played great music and did and awesome job of keeping our guest engaged and excited without being cheesy. He was a wonderful host and never talked over the music. He mixed the songs together the entire night so it seemed like the dance floor was packed right up to the last song. We were so happy with his services and recommend him to anyone who wants a great service!

Will
02/15/2014

DJ Express was easy to work with and made our reception a blast. Thanks for everything! Jesse B was the best Dj and emcee I could have asked for! He was ready for every thing we had planned and made everything transition seamlessly the entire night. He did a great job and I would recommend to everyone I know who wants a great Dj

Private User
1+ year ago

I really good time was had by all I would highly recommend or use this group myself

Erica
01/18/2014

DJ Express was great, The did my ceremony sound as well as the reception. They really made the whole process of planning the day very easy with the online planner. It had tools that helped me know what to expect. When we met with Jesse before the wedding he was great at giving ideas to make sure the reception was fun. He showed up early on the day of and was ready to go just as we planned. He met and exceeded all of our expectations and really helped make our wedding day great!. Jesse B and DJ Express are the best DJ service in town hands down! Thanks guys!