Claremore, OK 74017 Map · Phone number

About Jason Casey Productions, LLC.

Every Wedding is unique, just like the way you two met, fell in love and built this incredible relationship. We understand what it takes to make a marriage work and how important THIS day is for You! Don't think of hiring a DJ for your Reception as a comodity, but rather an investment, or insurance policy, for your Celebration. Think back to all the weddings that you have attended in the past. What were some of the good points? What were some of the BAD points? This is where we differ from some of the other companies. We want to know your story, your goals, your dream wedding, and WE will work side-by-side with you to make your Vision come to reality.

My wife, Shelly, and I have been doing this business for 12 years and have learned and continue learning all the small tips that make each wedding ceremony/reception come together flawlessly. Here's the difference with us: we do this Full-Time, meaning if you need to get a hold of us, for any reason, Call, text, e-mail, or send smoke signals!! We answer back in a timely manner. When you hire us, WE are the ones who will be working your reception! Not Bob So-&-so or John Dover. This business is personal to us, as we have built this from the ground up, just like a marriage; just like OUR marriage! We know the in's & out's in what we do. Let us help you with your questions, your design, your decorations, Your Vision!!

***

Here are a few testimony's:

Jason Casey was an amazing DJ for our wedding! He made the stress of planning ten times easier! When first meeting Jason and his wife, they were so genuine and really wanted the best for our wedding. Jason would call and check in with me often to make sure all planning was going okay and it was so refreshing to not have to chase vendors to make sure they are on top of things. Jason is definitely on top of his game! During our wedding reception, he kept all our other vendors in line and made sure the photographers did not miss a perfect photo opportunity. I would recommend Jason Casey to everyone! By the time the wedding was over I felt like we gained great friends of him and his wife! What a great experience! - Jessica & Phan N.

Jason did an amazing job on the music for our wedding reception. He was able to fit the music to our personalities which made our day that more personable. Jason was very professional yet still incredibly friendly, and full of ideas when we were fresh out. Thank you so much for your attention to details, helping figure out the set up of the reception room and your over all willingness to help in whatever way you could! You guys are great and I would refer you to anyone who is search of a DJ! YOU ROCK! - Mindy & Andy E.

We used Jason for our January 2012 wedding reception. He was very flexible with our plans and went a long with last minute changes as they came. He took the time to get to know both myself and my husband so that our tastes would reflect in his choice of music. The up lighting and other decorations worked out perfectly. It was awesome how well he stayed in touch with us as our event got closer and assured us to not have any worries. He worked very hard in making sure we were comfortable with our choices and everything turned out perfectly in the end. We would definitely use him again and recommend him to our family and friends. Thank you very much for all your hard work and dedication to us on our special day! We really appreciate it! - Amanda & Alex F.

***

It seems that anyone can be a DJ these days, but have no idea how to run a business, do marketing, work with other vendors or piece together all the small important details that makes a wedding reception run smoothly. Bride-zilla's: we've had some. Bossy mother's/mother-in-law's: we work with them (in your favor). Unforseen problems arise: we analyze, adapt and conquer them!

It isn't just about the music, it's the mood, the atmosphere, the emotion and the dedication we invest with every single couple to guarantee perfection!

Please visit our website @ jasonokdj.com for more information and browse our photo's.

Thank you for your time. We look forward to speaking with you!!!

Follow Jason Casey Productions, LLC. on

DSCF4735
DSCF4622
DSCF5024
Jason Casey Productions, LLC.

2 Reviews for Jason Casey Productions, LLC.

Holly · Married on 05/20/2018

I cannot express enough how much my husband and I LOVE this dynamic duo! They were our favorite vendors by FAR. They seriously went above and beyond to make sure our day was absolutely perfect. I would recommend them to anyone! They are so sweet and will bend over backwards for you! Jason works closely with you to ensure the music is exactly want you want for each part of your wedding. His wife is a superstar!! She was our behind the scenes lady, making sure everyone was where they needed to be, telling my wedding party when to walk down the aisle, coordinating the reception, making sure my husband and I were actually able to eat... anything you could think of, she was there and took care of it! I am SO happy I chose them to be our DJ's! Our experience with them was out of this world fantastic!!

Sent on 06/21/2018

It was super fun. They were great to work with

Sent on 10/10/2012

Jason Casey Productions, LLC. FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Claremore, 74017 See on map
    9182831851 (Other Phone Number)
    Call for availability!