Differently Designed

Value
Flexibility
Sarah
01/16/2016

Mindy was fantastic to work with. She made a daunting task incredibly easy, and made my fiancé and I feel comfortable while figuring out how to choose and design our invitations. She was prompt, flexible and always responded to emails in a timely manner. The invitations she created for us are beautiful and all of our guests could not stop talking about them! Not only did she give us samples of our designed invitations, she stuffed the invitations in the envelopes for us and even put stamps on the RSVP cards for us! I will always recommend her to anyone looking for an invitation designer because she is absolutely amazing!

[Private]

Working with Mindy has been an enormous pleasure. Her work is beautiful and we have gotten a lot of compliments from our guests! She is responsive, professional, and is very good at taking our ideas and making them into a reality. This last part was very important for me and my fiance because we are not artsy people, but know what we like. She was able to take words like "o

Services Used: Invitations

Mindy was recommended to us by our wedding planner. She was extremely flexible with my schedule and even met me right by where I work on my way home so I didn't have to go out of my way, even though it was WAY out of her way. She helped me easily narrow down my choices and made the whole process of designing our wedding invitations super simple. I wasn't sure what to expect, and I was spending more money than I had originally planned on the invitations, but I was extremely pleased when she sent me over the samples and knew right away it was worth every penny! Honestly, I just had no idea of what people spend on invitations and other stationary, but I believe her prices are very reasonable for what we got. Actually, Mindy saved me a lot of time and money in the end. Many people gave us compliments right after receiving their invitations in the mail, and I was thrilled with the final product. One of our guests even told us it was the most beautiful invitation they had ever received! We will absolutely be using Mindy in the future!

Services Used: Invitations

Mindy was absolutely amazing from beginning to end! I work crazy hours and she was so accommodating to meet me when it was convenient for me. As the event got closer she even dropped stuff off to my planner and to the rehearsal! Her work was so fantastic and we continue to get compliments on everything! We will continue to work with her for many years to come!

plister
12/14/2014

Mindy was outstanding to work with in the design and production of our unique wedding invitations. She took a task that could be overwhelming with options and helped us to smoothly design an invitation that was so unique for us and so stunning that we still get comments almost a year after the wedding. Mindy was very responsive in her communication with us and finished production of the invitations ahead of schedule. We could not be more enthusiastic in our recommendation of Mindy for your own beautiful and unique wedding invitations

12/13/2014

Mindy was a sincere pleasure to work with in designing our wedding save the date reminders and formal invitations. She has a wealth of experience which shows in her product variety, selection, and suggestions. She was always prompt and accommodating when scheduling meetings and returning messages. We were entirely satisfied with our finished products, which reflected our vision to go along with the theme of our wedding. Her work is of the highest quality and her rates are unbelievably reasonable. All in all I recommend Mindy without hesitation!

Services Used: Invitations

My invitations were prefect for my wedding! Thank you Mindy!

Thank you, Victoria!

MIke
09/19/2014

Mindy was very helpful in picking color design and what was needed to be in the wedding invitations. She was so professional in the way she carried herself at all our meetings and never overstepped any bounds. She guided us to the right invites. Have gotten a lot of feed back at how perfect they were, and they made for us and our personality. I can't not recommend Mindy enough

Differently Designed responded with the following comments:

Thank you Mike! It was great to help you and Bill create a beautiful invitation for your fabulous upcoming wedding.

1+ year ago

Mindy provided all the invites and signage for our wedding. I was thrilled that she had new white ink and it was perfect for our blue/grey wedding. She was very hands-on and customized everything exactly as I requested, while still adding her flare and creativity. :) Plus, she printed everything in a timely manner and delivered even my last min rush items ASAP!!

Services Used: Invitations

Mindy is amazing to work with. I was only able to meet with her in person once because I live out of state, but she worked with me to get the meeting when I needed it even over a holiday weekend and kept in constant contact with me via email after that. She came up with such great options for us to choose from it was hard to pick which one we liked the best. In the end, I absolutely loved our finished product and there's no way we would have gotten there without Mindy! She's the best!

Differently Designed responded with the following comments:

It was my pleasure to work with you and to create such a wonderful piece that encompasses the bride and groom with the venue.
Hope you day is just fabulous!

Ashley
05/24/2014

Amazing! One of the best decisions I made during wedding planning. Mindy was professional, accommodating, and such a pleasure to work with. Exceeded all of my expectations :)

Christi
01/11/2014

Love Mindy and her designs! They turned out beautifully! And she was so great to work with. Thanks!

Yudiht
12/14/2013

Mindy made my dream invitation come true! I spoke to many invitation designers and all told me they could not make my vision come true, until I met Mindy! She was up to a challenge, since she had never done something alike. She's very professional, amazing to work with and very, very talented! I was able to get ahold of her when I would go in my panic modes, she's very flexible with time and ideas. She understands what you like and what you want, she gives you options. She's just amazing! I couldn't be more grateful. Everyone loved the invitation. It was different, unique, classy, elegant but yet playful. Thank you so much for making a big part of my wedding dream come true!

Differently Designed responded with the following comments:

Thank you. It was so much fun working on your invitations.
Best Wishes,

Andi
12/13/2013

Absolutely AMAZING!!! worked with us 100% and made sure everything was phenomenal!

Donna
12/13/2013

The invitations for my daughter's wedding are gorgeous! I have received numerous compliments on the design and the quality of the invitation.

She also did the Thank You cards, the wedding programs and the food cards for the plated dinner as well. These are gorgeous as well and saved me a lot of time from having to do these myself or hire someone else. I couldn't be happier with the workmanship of the products and the design.

I would definitely use different designs for any other future work and would recommend them to all of my family and friends.

Andrea
12/13/2013

Absolutely amazing invites. Best invites any of my friends or family have ever seen! And they were affordable!

Differently Designed responded with the following comments:

Thank you Andrea! I had a wonderful time working with you and your mom.
All the best,