Diamond Entertainment Disc Jockey Service

Flexibility
Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

Everything was just right. Matt provided the right songs, the right atmosphere, was professional and helpful in every way. He was on time and set up well in advance. Most importantly, everyone at the party had a good time and even the 80 year olds got up to dance.

Services Used: DJ

Matt did a fantastic job.There was not one time all night that the dance floor was not full.I couldnt have
asked for a better time.He had a variety of music for everyone.We would recommend Diamond Entertainment to everyone!

Amy
1 Review
09/15/2012

Matt our DJ was a pleasure to work with. He was very detailed oriented which made our special day very seamless when it came to the entertainment. We would definetly recommend his services to anyone that was looking for a DJ!!!

Services Used: DJ

We were extremely pleased with Diamond Entertainment! Matthew was very helpful and kept things flowing seamlessly throughout the entire reception. We planned our wedding from out of state and after speaking with him we were confident that we had made the right choice, and had one less thing to worry about for the big day!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

My husband and I are not good at making decisions. We gave Matt almost nothing to go on and he came through amazingly! We loved the music he played!

Services Used: DJ

Matthew was extremely professional and did everything that we asked! Every song or band that was requested by us was played. He was timely and knew what he was doing, so that my fiance and I did not have to worry about a thing that day. We had utmost confidence in his skills as soon as we met him. He got people on the dance floor quickly and they didn't leave it until the night was over!

Services Used: DJ

We were thrilled with Matt Krutka's Diamond Entertainment DJ services for our wedding! He was very professional, prompt, and organized and he did a fantastic job playing a variety of music for all ages at our wedding! We were thrilled that many of our guests were dancing to the music and having a ball. Matt was very willing to meet with us to plan out our reception and we were impressed with his friendliness and helpfulness.
All the best,
Katie and Andrew

Services Used: DJ

We couldn't have asked for a better evening and the music was exactly as we hoped. Michelle and I had a great time, as did our guests. Thank You Diamond DJ.

Services Used: DJ

Both my wife and I agree 100% that there is absolutely nothing we would have asked for differently about the service and performance we received from Diamond Entertainment.

Matt is very friendly and easy to talk to. He met with us at our convenience to go over how he does things and find out our expectations. What we liked the most was how he would include songs we really wanted to hear, exclude songs we didn't want, plus had no problem with taking requests from our guests - and actually playing those songs too. He seemed very concerned about making sure he took care of what we wanted so there was nothing to worry about for the evening. If you have something else in mind, he will easily accomodate your wishes. There were only a couple times I needed to get in touch with him before our wedding, but he responded quickly which was great.

Our reception and ceremony were in the same location, so he covered the music the whole evening - while guests were arriving to the ceremony, the music during the ceremony, and reception.

Since I've never hired another DJ for any other event, I can't comment on how much better Diamond Entertainment would be vs. an optional choice. But I can tell you that for the price I paid for Diamond Entertainment vs. the price of many other highly recommended DJs, and factoring in the service and performance I got from Diamond Entertainment, I wouldn't even consider another choice. Diamond will always be my first choice.

So many of our guests complemented us on how much fun they had at our wedding and a big part of that was due to Matt from Diamond Entertainment. He's energetic, very friendly, easy-going, and definitely a great choice for your wedding (or any event).

Services Used: DJ

Great to work with. Great personality, and fun!

Services Used: DJ

Matt was a great person to work with. Everything we requested, he did. And when he played a song that brought everybody to the dance floor, singing and all, he continued with songs from that time frame. It kept everyone out on the floor and it was great!

Services Used: DJ

He was amazing - could not have asked for anything better. Did everything just as we asked.

Diamond Entertainment Disc Jockey Service responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Kathy! It was an absolute pleasure entertaining for you, Dan and all your guests!

~Matthew

Services Used: DJ

Matthew made our reception run really smoothly and was very flexible with quite a few last minute changes - as well as dealing with half the wedding party who didn't speak any English. He took the time to make sure I was ok with how things were going and asked what type of music we thought should be played, he also knew to change it once most of the 'older' guests left. I would absolutely recommend Matthew for your wedding, he was extremely helpful and professional from start to finish and made it stress free for me!

Services Used: DJ

Matt was our DJ for our wedding in Saratoga Springs. He contributed hugely to the overall feeling of the wedding. We aren't from the area and he was fantastic to work with, even over long distances. He helped make the wedding fun for our guests. Mat was very responsive to requests and kept a watchful eye on the dance floor. When the crowd thinned a bit, he recognized it and switched up the songs and got people right back out there. His set up was very clean, a booth and two, I believe, Bose tall floor standing speakers. The sound from just those two speakers was amazing.
I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for your wedding.

Services Used: DJ

Matt From Diamond Entertainment Disc Jockey Service was great. He was professional, fun, and very entertaining. He set a great mood and kept the dance floor full all night with the great selections he chose. We had a great time and received many compliments about the DJ. We could not ask for anything more. we were very pleased and will be using him again for other events and recommending him to everyone we know.