DesignGirl, Etc

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Tish and her girls were GREAT! I was able to sit back and relax the day of my wedding and not worry about a thing! The whole day ran smoothly and believe it or not, our wedding actually started 5 minutes EARLY! If you need someone to step in and take the weight off your shoulders, DesignGirl, Etc is the way to go!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Mrs.laTisha Daniels did a wonderful job coordinating my daughter's Sweet 16 party. I don't know what I would have done without her,she took a vision of what we wanted and made it a reality. I would recommend her to anyone that I know that is having any kind of event and want it to turn out fabulous.. LaTisha, keep up the good work because you are excellent at what you do and again Thanks for making Egypt's Sweet 16 so special and memorable.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

DesignGirl did a wonderful job at the church for the ceremony, but where she excelled was at my reception; the decor, the atmosphere she created with her personality and friendliness made it all better. She gave me more than what I was expecting. Her professionalism and talent showed. She is a great person to work with for any event. I would recommend her to any one anytime, whether you are on a budget or not, she will work with you to make your dream a reality. Thanks DesignGirl, my entire day and night was a blast.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Thanks DesignGirl, etc... you stood up to your motto from beginning to end!! My bridal shower and wedding were both thoroughly coordinated and beautifully decorated. I used to watch Platinum Weddings, and imagined experiencing the same extravagant wedding. Well, I did... on a budget! With all the glitz and glamour, my childhood wedding dreams were able to come to life. It was truly a night to remember, I couldn't have asked for a better planner =)