DC Artistry Hair & Makeup Salon

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.6 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dorris did hair and make-up and did a wonderful job!!!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you for making My daughters wedding day look beautiful and fabulous!! Your calm and professional demeanor was very pleasant and it made the day most memorable, although we were stressed Than you for your awesome talents and making our Day great with your hair and makeup team.
At Celebrations,
Best Wishes,
Deni Jackson-mob

• Wedding: 04/21/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DC Artistry, was a blessing for me. A week before the wedding,the stylist I had hired months ago, was not able to fulfill the request that I needed for myself and the bridesmaids. I called Doris, and she was able to fit my wedding party into her schedule for my April 2, 2011 wedding.

She was very professional, arrived on time... ready to work.! She has a great personality and is an expert in her craft. She gave us all the styles we wanted, she works fast and does a beautiful job on your hair. We received so many compliments on our hair at the weddiing. Her prices were reasonable and well worth it.

Thank you, DC Artistry for helping me to achieve the vision that I always wanted for my special day!

• Wedding: 04/02/2011
Profile Picture
Lynda
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

My wife was so happy that I chose these guys to do here make up. They are very professional and made her even prettier than I thought she could be. Thanks!

• Wedding: 05/12/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was so happy with my makeup and overal look because my ew husband was so excited to see me all made up but not to heavy just nice. He said I looked like a doll baby. That melted my heart,
Thanks Doris, youre the best.

• Wedding: 04/17/2010
4.3/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

Doris did a fabulous Job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. My girls looked absolutely wonderful and I never thought I could look that good...lol.
Thanks Doris!

• Wedding: 06/20/2009
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DC Artistry did an awesome job! She provided makeup & hair services for me and my entire wedding bridal party. I felt luck to find the SAME person that actually does great hair and fabulous makeup. She also did myr hair and makeup for my bridal portraits. She even found me a great wedding planner. Keep up the good work D.C.!

DC Artistry Hair & Makeup Salon responded with the following comments:

Thank U!

• Wedding: 07/27/2008
804-562-8133
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7