Danversport Yacht Club
Weddings on the Water
161 Elliott Street
Danvers, MA 01923  | map
Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party...
Catering: Offered in-house

Flexibility:
 (4.8/5.0)

Sort By:

Lisa 2 Reviews
BEAUTIFUL location, EXCELLENT staff, PHENOMENAL food! Everything went off without a hitch due to their professionalism and diligence to detail.
Wedding: 10/05/2013

Private User 2 Reviews
The Danversport Yacht Club couldn't have been a better choice for our wedding venue. The staff was so helpful and they made sure everyone was taken care of and the food was absolutely amazing! So happy we were able to have our wedding at the Danversport!!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our daughter was married here on August 30,2013. What a beautiful, magical evening. It was her fairy tale wedding come true. Our liaison Lauren was by far the best in her field. Patty was an amazing coordinator and Amanda was a great bartender. Thank you for making such a special day so perfect !!!
Scott & Teri Perry
Wedding: 08/30/2013

Private User 4 Reviews
I cannot say enough great things about the Danversport Yacht Club. My reception was in the Garden Terrace room for about 140 people - perfect size, gorgeous space both inside and out on the water. The customer service here is beyond what I could have hoped for - I must have emailed them a dozen times about different things ... they always responded so quickly and were very helpful and friendly each time - even if I was asking about some crazy little nutty detail. Same thing if I had to call them for anything. Each person that we worked with along the way was exceptionally friendly and professional, and always made me feel that they were there to answer any question or help in any way. The day of coordinator Nancy was absolutely amazing on the day of the wedding - greeting both my parents and myself as soon as we arrived and assuring us she would be there for whatever we needed - she made our reception run smoothly and by the time it was over, had all of our things neatly organized and packed for us to take home. The food was excellent - we received many compliments from our guests. I could go on and on about this place and the wonderful staff. Another great detail is that they have a couple of servers assigned to each table to keep everything flowing at a good pace - and we received compliments from guests on that as well. Bottom line - these people know what they are doing - they clearly have tons of experience but also manage to be very personable and engaging with you along the way of your planning - they have a great balance and are absolute professionals. You will have nothing to worry about along the way or the day of your wedding if you book here.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We can not say enough about Ron and the whole Event Staff at the Danversport Yacht Club!! My twin sister and I had a double wedding on August 10, 2013 and Everything was perfect!! Our experience with Danversport was so relaxing and Stress Free!!! They took care of everything and even though they had never had a double wedding before they were so relaxed and confident that everything was going to be perfect!!! We felt just as comfortable and confident that Ron and his team would pull off our Dream Double Wedding, and they did! As the weeks approached more questions came up and I must have Called the office 3 times a day for 2 weeks!!! I never once felt rushed and always got my questions answered! They also worked so well with all of our other vendors we never had to worry about a thing!!! We loved our experience with Danversport and would recommend this venue to any bride that is looking for stress free wedding Planning! They really are an awesome venue!!! Thank you Danversport for an Unforgettable Experience!
<3 The Double Wedding, Marisa and Kailtyn
Wedding: 08/10/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Had my ceremony at the Gazebo and my reception in the Lighthouse Point room. There was not one thing that went wrong, things were so smooth and I was completely stress free! Michael was the wedding coordinator (he was absolutely amazing), Lisa and Canadace worked with us and Judy was the bartender. Every staff member I encountered was so pleasant and kind, I never felt rushed and everything felt like it was in order. The setup of the room was perfect. Highly recommend Danversport Yacht Club to any future bride!
Wedding: 08/03/2013

Private User 5 Reviews
We worked with Nancy and Carol as the main contacts for our wedding. They were extremely professional and nice people to work with. The entire staff for our reception were pleasant and helpful throughout the night. The office staff responded quickly to all of our questions and helped work to get us what we wanted within our budget. The ceremony (Pergola) and room (Garden Terrace) looked stunning on the day of the wedding. The entire reception ran smoothly and the food (stations) was amazing. I would recommend this place to any of my family and friends who are looking for a venue.

Private User 3 Reviews
The staff was great, the food was yummmy, and everyone love the scenery

Private User 5 Reviews
Danversport Yacht Club was AMAZING. The staff was great. They took great care of me and I had a personal assistant who made sure I ate and drank during pictures. One of my guest also told me that they brought her a different side dish than what I was serving because she didn't care for it. That was so great of them. Great place, great food.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I knew I only wanted to have my wedding at Danversport and I was thrilled with how everything turned out. Ron and his staff was helpful every step of the way. They walked me through everything I needed to do and when and took care of every single detail. All my guests raved about the food and the service. They brought out a huge display of appetizers to our picture site so the wedding party was able to eat. Ron was there the night of the wedding to make sure we had everything we needed. The chef even came over to make sure we were happy with everything. Danversport is simply perfect
Wedding: 06/01/2013

Anonymous 5 Reviews
Danversport really knows how to put on an amazing wedding! Everyone continues to tell us how great the wedding was and loved the food! Such a beautiful spot and the service exceeded all of our expectations!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We got married on 9/15/12 in the Lighthouse Point room at the DYC. Our ceremony was at the gazebo and it was breathtaking!!! I cannot say enough about DYC..they were so nice & so flexible with us and the value cannot be compared! We paid for the wedding by ourselves, and by having it at DYC, I am sure we saved a ton of money and you would never ever know it!! Everything went super smooth and I can't even think of one complaint that I could say! They answered all of our questions throughout the planning process & were efficient at getting back to us about anything we had questions about. So many people have told us that our wedding was the best they have ever been to, and we owe it all to the DYC! Thanks for a superb turnout & I have already recommended them to a few friends that are getting married in the next year.
Wedding: 09/15/2012

Lori 6 Reviews
We LOVED Danversport! Everything ran smoothly and it was perfect. There are three event spaces at Danversport, but I didn't even realize there were other weddings going on! During the planning, it was so easy to get in touch with someone at their office. I was put at ease the whole time and knew we were in great hands. We had our wedding in the Garden Terrace Room. It was the perfect size for a 125 person wedding with a good size dance floor. The outside is very pretty, however, it rained on our July wedding! But it was not an issue for us! My husband & I have incredible pictures in the rain & I can say that the outside area is just as beautiful! Ron was our main contact during our engagement. He was friendly and knowledgeable the whole time. Heather was our wedding day room captain. She was great and did so much behind the scenes that we didn't even realize. Everything ran very smoothly and she is to thank for that. Our guests are still talking about how great Danversport was - and how much wonderful food they got to eat! :)
Wedding: 07/28/2012

Private User 5 Reviews
Danversport was my first choice of venue...the service and food were amazing and prices can't be beat for what you get. Highly recommend this venue.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
HEATHER is AMAZING!!!!! My wedding day went off with out a hitch. and if there was a hitch i did not know about it. i NEVER HAD A "BRIDEZILLA" MOMENT I did not have too, seriously my mind was at clear and focus the whole year. I booked the Garden Terrace Room for my ceremony and reception. I had beautiful 80* degree weather in May. The pergula was green and the flowers where are bloomed. They really did pull everything together. I was one of those brides that bought everything that had to do with wedding stuff, I did not even know what i was buying half the time. So when I brought my favors and decor to danversport saturday morning I had no idea how I was going to pull it together. So when I walked in to the Garden Reception room and saw all seashell/ turquoise decor beautifully placed , and my centerpieces tall and beautiful It really was like magic. It's like they went into my head and knew what I was thinking. People Loved the Food , I had the roasted chicken. OMG that was yummy! Thank You Danversport Yacht Club for Providing Me my fairy tale weddiing!!!!!

Great Value for the space and service that you get!!!!
Wedding: 05/20/2012
Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Danversport was my first choice. I had gone to a friends wedding here and loved the place. We had the lighthouse room and it was perfect for our 80 guests. The staff here are so amazing to work with and the grounds were so beautiful.
Wedding: 05/12/2012
 978-774-8622
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire