Cross Creek Ranch

12950 East Wheeler Road
Dover, FL 33527 | map
Maximum capacity: 150
Wedding services: Ceremony, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeurves,...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment I left the Bridal Cottage to do the walk through before our wedding, I was in awe. The Cross Creek Ranch is such a beautiful property and the set up and decor exceeded all of my expectations. I had a design meeting with Ilze and selected the decor but I had no idea how beautifully it would all come together. The whole process was so streamlined it felt easy. The staff are truly exceptional: Becky, Ilze, Diana, Mina, Nancy and Jill were all very attentive and accommodating. Alta, the florist, is a creative genius...loved my bouquet, corsages and boutonnières! Thank you, all, for making it such an amazing event!

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

As you know we are all crazy about you and thank you for being such a joy to work with. We wish you all the happiness in the world.

• Wedding: 02/27/2015
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Christine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was simply amazing! The staff at Cross Creek Ranch were so kind and helpful. Thank you for making our day perfect!

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Oh Jennifer, we love a happy delighted bride. WE always strive to over deliver and exceed all expectations.

• Wedding: 02/21/2015
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having my wedding at Cross Creek Ranch was the best decision that I made during the entire planning process! The level of stress that I experienced was so much less than I expected after I got engaged. The entire staff was always friendly and helpful in making my day perfect. Everything was gorgeous and exactly how I wanted it to be. Both my spouse and I said that it would worth every penny spent!

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Megan, giving us this glowing review was the highest compliment you could have given us. We wish you an amazing and glorious future.

• Wedding: 02/20/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot begin to describe the how fabulous our wedding experience with Cross Creek has been. From the very first time meeting the incredible team...to the "I Do's"!!! This team truly cares about the importance of just how special that day is. They are all truly talented professionals. The venue was more than we could have hoped for with picturesque scenery on the grounds of the property. Thank you so much Cross Creek Ranch!!! Claudia & Dave Segal

• Wedding: 01/31/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A person could not say enough positive and uplifting things about Cross Creek Ranch and the staff that is dedicated to every single bride they meet. You will never have to worry about a single detail being out of place here. They walk beside you every step of the way, from the first tour of the grounds to picking up the leftovers the day after the wedding. The coordinators, designers, bridal assistants, and even the owners of Cross Creek Ranch become more than just your wedding team, they become your friends and beautiful memories. An extra special shoutout to Nancy and Jean, you ladies are absolutely top notch in all that you do!

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Thank you Stephanie for this amazing review. You are now and forever a part of the Cross Creek Ranch family. We thank you for allowing us to share in your most important day.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Most beautiful venue is the tampa area. My guests can't stop talking about it! Said its the best wedding they've ever been to!

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Shelby, thank you so much for this glowing review. We are delighted that your guests had a wonderful time! You did have a beautiful wedding!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Shelby
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff at cross creek are amazing at their jobs and very helpful through the entire planning and the day of. My wedding was perfect and the venue was gorgeous.

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your review. We hope to be the Disney of weddings with everything done to perfection!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I'm so glad I chose Cross Creek Ranch as my wedding venue. Everyone I worked with was so nice, organized, and wanted to make my day extra special. I was planning from out of state and everyone there was so accommodating, working with me by phone, email, even FaceTime! I had so many guests tell me that it was the most beautiful venue theyd ever seen. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding!

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Kamryn thank you so much for this wonderful review. We try to make the process enjoyable and stress free. We are delighted that your guests were also impressed with the beauty of Cross Creek Ranch.

• Wedding: 11/16/2014
Kamryn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They say weddings are supposed to be stressful, but the staff at Cross Creek Ranch made it just the opposite.

Top notch service was provided from day 1 from Jean & Jill. We were not the 'easiest' couple to accommodate as we have very specific tastes, but the staff went above and beyond in working closely with my wife to ensure her vision came alive the day of the wedding. They also worked closely with each vendor (and recommended great vendors) to take most of the work off of our plate. Jean went out of her way to make sure everything my wife wanted was created.

On the day of the wedding Nancy and Becky made this magical day even better. Myself and my wife were stress free - we did not have to make one decision and could truly enjoy our day. They are true professionals and it seems like that absolutely love what they do and truly care about their clients.

There are no words for the beauty of this venue. No photo does the magical energy of this place justice. You have to experience a wedding there to really understand it. Thank you Bonnie and Sean for creating the unbelievable setting that is Cross Creek Ranch.

Our wedding was flawless. If you're on the fence about having a wedding here I would say to just do it. You won't regret it.

Improvements for Cross Creek Ranch: 1. Complete transparency in billing: Although we had a completely customized menu, the person paying should always be able to have a completely itemized description of where their money is going. 2. Music & sound: Cross Creek is in the middle of residences so I'm sure there are sound ordinances. I'd recommend more speakers close to, or above, the dance floor. This way they do not have to turn the speakers up to get them to project. Also, when we cut the cake we had our back turned to our guests - the cake cutting either was not announced or our guests could not hear the DJ because the sound is not adequate. Therefore many of our guests did not to enjoy our delicious cake.

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Thank you Rocco and Nikole for taking the time to compose such a detailed review. We so appreciate you comments and suggestions to make CCR the best that we can be. It was a pleasure to serve you and make your dream wedding a reality.

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
Rocco
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was the most beautiful wedding i could have ever imagined. All the staff are so amazing and really feel like family during your time of getting married. My decorator Ilsa is so sweet and knew exactly what i wanted and transformed my dream into a fairy tail wedding.Becky was my planner and she was spot on during the entire wedding. She was very timely and so helpful with the guests.We got compliments all night about how amazing and on point all the staff was.It was a magical night and couldn't have done it without the this beautiful venue and perfect staff. I highly recommend this venue to all brides that want the fairy tale perfect outdoor wedding.

• Wedding: 11/06/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was the most beautiful wedding i could have ever imagined. All the staff are so amazing and really feel like family during your time of getting married. My decorator Ilsa is so sweet and knew exactly what i wanted and transformed my dream into a fairy tail wedding.Everything i showed her whether it be from pint rest or magazine scraps she never said no and made all the decor even better than i could have imagined.Becky was my planner and she was spot on during the entire wedding. She was very timely and so helpful with the guests.We got compliments all night about how amazing and on point all the staff was.The food was perfect and for a bride to say i got to eat and enjoy my food is rare.They made sure we got our food first. They also made sure we had our privacy to soak in the moment in the cottage after the ceremony.It was a magical night and couldn't have done it without the this beautiful venue and perfect staff.They really captured our love and personalities and displayed it beautifully into the venue. I highly recommend this venue to all brides that want the fairy tale perfect outdoor wedding.

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Oh Michelle, we are so delighted that you were pleased with everything on your special day and that you entrusted us to make it perfect. You were a beautiful bride inside and out!

• Wedding: 11/06/2014
michcollington
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was beyond what I expected and wish it would have never ended! Can I do it again? !

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Gracie we are delighted that we over delivered on your expectations. Yes, we shall see you in five years when you do your vow renewals!

• Wedding: 11/02/2014
Gracie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything I wanted and more. The staff made planning a wedding from Michigan to Florida easy, simple but exactly what I dreamed. Worth every penny!

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

We are delighted that we you were pleased. It is our goal to over deliver for every wedding.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about Cross Creek Ranch. This was the first venue that we looked at, and we knew it was the one right away. We're so glad we made that decision!!! They were a pleasure to work with throughout our ten-month engagement, always responding to my frequent emails quickly and answering all of my many questions! Our visits to the ranch were fun and we loved working with everyone to make our wedding dreams come to life. The day of the wedding truly could not have been more perfect. Diana my bridal assistant was so sweet and wonderful, taking care of anything I or my girls needed. Mary made our wedding run perfectly! The venue was even more beautiful than I could have pictured...Ilze thank you for your beautiful designing!!! It was absolutely stunning. CCR is so well-run and beautiful- I would absolutely recommend it to ANYONE that wants a beautiful outdoor wedding! I wish we could go back and do it again and again... everyone wants a perfect wedding, but we actually had one. Thank you to everyone at CCR for making that happen. Ashley and Aaron

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Ashley and Aaron- Thank you for writing such a beautiful review for us. You two and your families were a joy to work with. We thank you for entrusting us to make your wedding perfect.

• Wedding: 10/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brides and grooms are blessed by this venue! We have never felt so well taken care of than when we have worked alongside the staff at Cross Creek Ranch. The level of professionalism and seamless management makes everything run smoothly and keeps everyone relaxed. We felt like the staff members in charge of our wedding day were like family and it was hard to say goodbye to such lovely people. We recommend this team of wedding experts and professionals to all brides and grooms local and otherwise. You will never regret making the decision to have your wedding here. Thank you to all the wonderful staff members who made our fairytale wedding come true without a hitch. You are most appreciated!

Dear Kelly and Thomas,
You were a wonderful couple to work with, truly a joy for all of us! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your very special day.

• Wedding: 10/26/2014
Kelly & Thomas
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cross Creek Ranch was the best venue by far that offered everything we wanted and more on our wedding day! With the all inclusive venue, flowers, cake, food, and wedding planner was more than helpful especially since we live 3 1/2 hours away. Communication was on point and they did an outstanding job helping us achieve exactly what we wanted!!

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Ah, Katie thank you for your outstanding review. Having a bride like you and a groom like Travis and your wonderful families makes our job even more enjoyable. We are delighted that we could make your wedding so spectacular!

813-579-3777
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards