Cross Creek Ranch

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm so glad I chose Cross Creek Ranch as my wedding venue. Everyone I worked with was so nice, organized, and wanted to make my day extra special. I was planning from out of state and everyone there was so accommodating, working with me by phone, email, even FaceTime! I had so many guests tell me that it was the most beautiful venue theyd ever seen. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding!

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Kamryn thank you so much for this wonderful review. We try to make the process enjoyable and stress free. We are delighted that your guests were also impressed with the beauty of Cross Creek Ranch.

• Wedding: 11/16/2014
Kamryn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They say weddings are supposed to be stressful, but the staff at Cross Creek Ranch made it just the opposite.

Top notch service was provided from day 1 from Jean & Jill. We were not the 'easiest' couple to accommodate as we have very specific tastes, but the staff went above and beyond in working closely with my wife to ensure her vision came alive the day of the wedding. They also worked closely with each vendor (and recommended great vendors) to take most of the work off of our plate. Jean went out of her way to make sure everything my wife wanted was created.

On the day of the wedding Nancy and Becky made this magical day even better. Myself and my wife were stress free - we did not have to make one decision and could truly enjoy our day. They are true professionals and it seems like that absolutely love what they do and truly care about their clients.

There are no words for the beauty of this venue. No photo does the magical energy of this place justice. You have to experience a wedding there to really understand it. Thank you Bonnie and Sean for creating the unbelievable setting that is Cross Creek Ranch.

Our wedding was flawless. If you're on the fence about having a wedding here I would say to just do it. You won't regret it.

Improvements for Cross Creek Ranch:
1. Complete transparency in billing: Although we had a completely customized menu, the person paying should always be able to have a completely itemized description of where their money is going.
2. Music & sound: Cross Creek is in the middle of residences so I'm sure there are sound ordinances. I'd recommend more speakers close to, or above, the dance floor. This way they do not have to turn the speakers up to get them to project. Also, when we cut the cake we had our back turned to our guests - the cake cutting either was not announced or our guests could not hear the DJ because the sound is not adequate. Therefore many of our guests did not to enjoy our delicious cake.

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Thank you Rocco and Nikole for taking the time to compose such a detailed review. We so appreciate you comments and suggestions to make CCR the best that we can be. It was a pleasure to serve you and make your dream wedding a reality.

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
Rocco
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was the most beautiful wedding i could have ever imagined. All the staff are so amazing and really feel like family during your time of getting married. My decorator Ilsa is so sweet and knew exactly what i wanted and transformed my dream into a fairy tail wedding.Becky was my planner and she was spot on during the entire wedding. She was very timely and so helpful with the guests.We got compliments all night about how amazing and on point all the staff was.It was a magical night and couldn't have done it without the this beautiful venue and perfect staff. I highly recommend this venue to all brides that want the fairy tale perfect outdoor wedding.

• Wedding: 11/06/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was the most beautiful wedding i could have ever imagined. All the staff are so amazing and really feel like family during your time of getting married. My decorator Ilsa is so sweet and knew exactly what i wanted and transformed my dream into a fairy tail wedding.Everything i showed her whether it be from pint rest or magazine scraps she never said no and made all the decor even better than i could have imagined.Becky was my planner and she was spot on during the entire wedding. She was very timely and so helpful with the guests.We got compliments all night about how amazing and on point all the staff was.The food was perfect and for a bride to say i got to eat and enjoy my food is rare.They made sure we got our food first. They also made sure we had our privacy to soak in the moment in the cottage after the ceremony.It was a magical night and couldn't have done it without the this beautiful venue and perfect staff.They really captured our love and personalities and displayed it beautifully into the venue. I highly recommend this venue to all brides that want the fairy tale perfect outdoor wedding.

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Oh Michelle, we are so delighted that you were pleased with everything on your special day and that you entrusted us to make it perfect. You were a beautiful bride inside and out!

• Wedding: 11/06/2014
michcollington
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was beyond what I expected and wish it would have never ended! Can I do it again? !

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Gracie we are delighted that we over delivered on your expectations. Yes, we shall see you in five years when you do your vow renewals!

• Wedding: 11/02/2014
Gracie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything I wanted and more. The staff made planning a wedding from Michigan to Florida easy, simple but exactly what I dreamed. Worth every penny!

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

We are delighted that we you were pleased. It is our goal to over deliver for every wedding.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about Cross Creek Ranch. This was the first venue that we looked at, and we knew it was the one right away. We're so glad we made that decision!!! They were a pleasure to work with throughout our ten-month engagement, always responding to my frequent emails quickly and answering all of my many questions! Our visits to the ranch were fun and we loved working with everyone to make our wedding dreams come to life. The day of the wedding truly could not have been more perfect. Diana my bridal assistant was so sweet and wonderful, taking care of anything I or my girls needed. Mary made our wedding run perfectly! The venue was even more beautiful than I could have pictured...Ilze thank you for your beautiful designing!!! It was absolutely stunning. CCR is so well-run and beautiful- I would absolutely recommend it to ANYONE that wants a beautiful outdoor wedding! I wish we could go back and do it again and again... everyone wants a perfect wedding, but we actually had one. Thank you to everyone at CCR for making that happen.
Ashley and Aaron

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Ashley and Aaron- Thank you for writing such a beautiful review for us. You two and your families were a joy to work with. We thank you for entrusting us to make your wedding perfect.

• Wedding: 10/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brides and grooms are blessed by this venue! We have never felt so well taken care of than when we have worked alongside the staff at Cross Creek Ranch. The level of professionalism and seamless management makes everything run smoothly and keeps everyone relaxed. We felt like the staff members in charge of our wedding day were like family and it was hard to say goodbye to such lovely people. We recommend this team of wedding experts and professionals to all brides and grooms local and otherwise. You will never regret making the decision to have your wedding here. Thank you to all the wonderful staff members who made our fairytale wedding come true without a hitch. You are most appreciated!

Dear Kelly and Thomas,
You were a wonderful couple to work with, truly a joy for all of us! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your very special day.

• Wedding: 10/26/2014
Kelly & Thomas
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cross Creek Ranch was the best venue by far that offered everything we wanted and more on our wedding day! With the all inclusive venue, flowers, cake, food, and wedding planner was more than helpful especially since we live 3 1/2 hours away. Communication was on point and they did an outstanding job helping us achieve exactly what we wanted!!

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Ah, Katie thank you for your outstanding review. Having a bride like you and a groom like Travis and your wonderful families makes our job even more enjoyable. We are delighted that we could make your wedding so spectacular!

• Flexibility: 5.0

This venue was amazing. They truly catered to all of our needs

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Thank you, you, your family and your wedding party were a joy to work with! We wish you much happiness in this new season of life.

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
Laydelis
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was really impressed by CCR venue and staff. I was planning my wedding from out of state, and they made the whole process very easy. They were extremely flexible and encouraging of our creative ideas (my husband and I are both professional artists so we had more than a few...). They also had a wonderfully creative people with great ideas to guide us, as well as a great selection of decor. People couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the venue was. We got married under the big oak tree, and it was just gorgeous. With all the lights on at night in the reception space, it was like a fairytale. Our big day was both beautiful and masterfully organized by the staff!

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Thank you for this wonderful review! You were so much fun to work with because you are both so creative and such talented artists. It was truly our pleasure.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Cross Creek Ranch was absolutely stunning on my wedding day! The entire staff was so professional throughout the whole process. I am so thankful for everyone who made our day so special!

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the stunning review. We want to be more than just a venue so we are delighted that you were so pleased.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Words cannot express how perfect our wedding was at Cross Creek Ranch this past weekend! The staff provided us with the utmost attention all throughout the wedding planning process and on our wedding night. Not many brides and grooms actually have the opportunity to completely relax at their wedding, but my husband and I did not have to worry about a single thing. The vendors that Cross Creek partnered us with were absolutely amazing as well. The food from Hungry Harry's and our baked goods from Alessi and Stacy's Gluten Free Goodies were delicious, the music by Jason was so much fun, the flowers by Alta were gorgeous, and Erick Runyon with Cross Creek Photo Services was the absolute best to work with. Not to mention the wedding coordinator Nancy, and my assistants the day of Diana and Melissa, with help from Becky.. I felt like royalty! Our wedding could not have gone any smoother, and we have Cross Creek to thank for that. I recommend this venue to any couple who wants to have the absolute best wedding memories and to wish they could relive their night over and over.

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Oh, Lauren you and your family were an absolute dream to work with! We are so pleased that all of your expectations were met and exceeded. You two are an amazing couple.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We fell in love with this venue from the first time we saw it. They went beyond to make my day super special. I recommend this venue to anyone. It's exactly what I wanted a rustic country look. We live in Miami and there is nothing like this over here.

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Thanks Stephanie! It was great to work with you and are so glad you loved your wedding. That is what we are committed to..."Love, Joy and Beauty Expressed!" for each and every Wedding!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

**If you want your wedding to be PERFECT please please choose Cross Creek Ranch for your venue.**
Every single staff member is amazing and pays extreme attention to every detail. They truly do care about your day and making it special and unique for you. Our wedding was gorgeous and just about every detail was supplied by CCR. Our families and friends raved about every aspect of the day but especially about how smoothly every minute went and how all of the employees had everything under control. Food, DJ, decor were all amazing. Everyone at CCR responds quickly and they truly guide you to make sure that your planning is on track. Again, BOOK THIS VENUE while you can! You won't regret it.

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Amanda, thank you so much for the accolades covering all the details of your wedding. We, as a staff are so grateful that you took the time to write this wonderful review. We want every couple to feel pampered and worry free.

• Wedding: 05/16/2014
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cross Creek Ranch provided more than I could have asked for! They made my dream (or should I say pinterest :) ) wedding possible! They took all the stress of planning away from me and all I needed to do was provide the ideas! They treated me like a princess on the big day and made everything run smoothly allowing me to focus on my wedding and having an amazing time with my new husband. I knew from the minute I stepped foot on the property this is where I wanted my wedding to be held.

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

What a wonderful review! Thank you so much for taking the time and for being the wonderful Shelby that we know and love!

• Wedding: 05/09/2014
813-579-3777
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards