Cross Creek Ranch

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Cross Creek Ranch was the perfect venue for what I was looming for they made planning completely srress free and my wedding day as well! The day of the wedding went so smooth it was a dream!

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the wonderful review! I will definitely share your sweet words with everyone. We love to know that we were able to make your dream wedding come true. We wish you both the absolute best!

Katelyn
04/04/2015

This venue is one of the absolute best venues in Florida. I did a lot of research on different venues for cost/convenience and there is absolutely no comparison.

You pay one set cost up front which includes: the venue, ALL the decorations, linens, tables, chairs, DJ, flowers, cake, food vendor (2 choices), wedding coordinator, and more!

They schedule all of your meetings and work with you to make sure the wedding is exactly what you want. There are so many different ways you can make the wedding personalized to your style and taste. I was out of the state during my externship for the majority of the planning and they were so easy to communicate with and organize everything. It was such a wonderful experience!!

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Katelyn, we are SO delighted to hear that you enjoyed it all - from the beginning to the very end! It was such an honor serving you and Tyler, as well as your loved ones. Your CCR family wishes you and Tyler a lifetime of love and happiness!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

FLAWLESS, COORDINATED, GORGEOUS... Speechless!~ HANDS DOWN, BEST VENUE EVER!!

CCR has it all and I am so thankful I got married there, last night!! Thank you to the entire staff. I am one of those girls who has dreamt of her wedding day her entire life, and you surpassed my dreams and expectations! THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!

When I first stepped foot on property, I was blown away. How could you not fall in love?!? My husband and I knew it was for us. I cannot say enough great things about this venue. CHOOSE CROSS CREEK FOR YOUR VENUE!!!

You made my wedding so stress free and I was able to enjoy everything. If you didn't have what I envisioned, you made it or bought it. You went ABOVE AND BEYOND what I had known a venue to do. You set the bar high and I applaud you for having it together.

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Wow, wow, wow! We can't thank you enough for this stunning review!! We are delighted that you and Ryan are so pleased with your wedding day. It was truly our pleasure in meeting all you had envisioned for your very special day!

Recently Married

There isn't enough time in the day to tell you how incredible Cross Creek Ranch is! My husband and I got married on March 28, 2015 at the French Country Inn venue and it was a dream come true. The property is beautiful and the decorations were amazing. TheCCR staff is professional, detail oriented and sweet! I didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day because they do it all!
If you want a rustic, elegant and classy wedding, CCR is your venue!

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Hilary, it was an honor serving you and Brent on your special day!! I will be sure to share your sweet words with everyone here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Stephanie
03/22/2015

Wow, I just can't say enough good things about Cross Creek Ranch. My husband and I had a unique wedding planning experience- we were married at CCR but live in Toronto, Ontario. That means planning a whole wedding from 1,300 miles away; but CCR made it work! We had a marathon wedding planning day in person at CCR and another marathon day over the phone about 3 weeks before the wedding. They truly coordinate everything and the designers have such a fabulous eye for detail. Nancy kept on top of everything and was so helpful in reminding me what decisions still needed to be made. Anything that needed to be done on CCR's end was taken care of immediately- there was no "I'll get back to you in a week or two".

We have received the highest compliments from our wedding guests about the venue and the party. Everything just looked flawless. All of the vendors delivered exactly what we had in mind. The DJ, Jason, was especially helpful in picking the last few songs that we needed during the reception and had a great energy. I can't recommend Cross Creek enough. You'll be completely blown away the day of your wedding.

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Stephanie, you are too kind! It was truly an honor serving you, James and your loved ones. Thank you so much for this tremendous review!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cross Creek Ranch is an absolutely stunning venue. Their stay and decor made our day extra special and perfect. We could not have asked for a more fairytale type of wedding and Cross Creek Ranch definitely made it possible!

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Receiving your kind words are like icing on the cake for us Ashley. Thank you for the wonderful review! We are pleased to know we were able to make your fairy-tale wedding possible!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

This venue is absolutely gorgeous. You are completely spoiled the entire day and your day goes so smoothly. We had an amazing wedding.

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the very kind words! We are so pleased that you loved and enjoyed your special day!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Cake

We had a wonderful experience planning our wedding with Cross Creek Ranch. The processes they have in place and their fantastic staff really allowed us to relax and not over stress during the months leading up to the wedding. Once the day arrived the staff allowed us to enjoy our special day and leave the heavy lifting to them. After our event guests have reached out to my now husband and I to let us know how much they loved the venue and the wedding celebration. Thank you to the Cross Creek Ranch team for making our wedding a day we'll never forget!

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Jacki, thank you so much for this glowing review. I relayed your message to the entire staff. We tried to make your very special day extraordinary and we are delighted that you and your guests enjoyed themselves.

Christine
02/27/2015

From the moment I left the Bridal Cottage to do the walk through before our wedding, I was in awe. The Cross Creek Ranch is such a beautiful property and the set up and decor exceeded all of my expectations. I had a design meeting with Ilze and selected the decor but I had no idea how beautifully it would all come together. The whole process was so streamlined it felt easy. The staff are truly exceptional: Becky, Ilze, Diana, Mina, Nancy and Jill were all very attentive and accommodating. Alta, the florist, is a creative genius...loved my bouquet, corsages and boutonnières! Thank you, all, for making it such an amazing event!

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

As you know we are all crazy about you and thank you for being such a joy to work with. We wish you all the happiness in the world.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Jennifer
02/21/2015

Our wedding was simply amazing! The staff at Cross Creek Ranch were so kind and helpful. Thank you for making our day perfect!

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Oh Jennifer, we love a happy delighted bride. WE always strive to over deliver and exceed all expectations.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Having my wedding at Cross Creek Ranch was the best decision that I made during the entire planning process! The level of stress that I experienced was so much less than I expected after I got engaged. The entire staff was always friendly and helpful in making my day perfect. Everything was gorgeous and exactly how I wanted it to be. Both my spouse and I said that it would worth every penny spent!

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Megan, giving us this glowing review was the highest compliment you could have given us. We wish you an amazing and glorious future.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot begin to describe the how fabulous our wedding experience with Cross Creek has been. From the very first time meeting the incredible team...to the "I Do's"!!! This team truly cares about the importance of just how special that day is. They are all truly talented professionals. The venue was more than we could have hoped for with picturesque scenery on the grounds of the property. Thank you so much Cross Creek Ranch!!! Claudia & Dave Segal

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Oh, Claudia what an honor and privilege to host you and your wonderful groom, Dave! You were a dream couple and we are so pleased that we could make your dream wedding come true!

Recently Married

A person could not say enough positive and uplifting things about Cross Creek Ranch and the staff that is dedicated to every single bride they meet. You will never have to worry about a single detail being out of place here. They walk beside you every step of the way, from the first tour of the grounds to picking up the leftovers the day after the wedding. The coordinators, designers, bridal assistants, and even the owners of Cross Creek Ranch become more than just your wedding team, they become your friends and beautiful memories. An extra special shoutout to Nancy and Jean, you ladies are absolutely top notch in all that you do!

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Thank you Stephanie for this amazing review. You are now and forever a part of the Cross Creek Ranch family. We thank you for allowing us to share in your most important day.

Shelby
12/13/2014

Most beautiful venue is the tampa area. My guests can't stop talking about it! Said its the best wedding they've ever been to!

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Shelby, thank you so much for this glowing review. We are delighted that your guests had a wonderful time! You did have a beautiful wedding!

Recently Married

The staff at cross creek are amazing at their jobs and very helpful through the entire planning and the day of. My wedding was perfect and the venue was gorgeous.

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your review. We hope to be the Disney of weddings with everything done to perfection!

Kamryn
11/16/2014

I'm so glad I chose Cross Creek Ranch as my wedding venue. Everyone I worked with was so nice, organized, and wanted to make my day extra special. I was planning from out of state and everyone there was so accommodating, working with me by phone, email, even FaceTime! I had so many guests tell me that it was the most beautiful venue theyd ever seen. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding!

Cross Creek Ranch responded with the following comments:

Kamryn thank you so much for this wonderful review. We try to make the process enjoyable and stress free. We are delighted that your guests were also impressed with the beauty of Cross Creek Ranch.