Complete Music Lincoln Wedding DJ and Videography

Sort By:

4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5

Private User 2 Reviews
Photo booth operates were amazing!!! DJ knew exactly what to do to get the crowd going and dancing!!!! The only thing that I wasn't impressed with was that we paid for 8 hours from the photographers and they left after 6.5 hours, I feel like they wanted to just do the typical wedding party pictures, family pictures, the cermony, and things like the first dance, then just left before pictures with our guest could happen. Also it will take 6-8 weeks before we get out pictures back. The company has all of the information online for an account for you amd your fiancé and makes it very easy to pay whenever you like, as long as it's paid in full a week before the wedding. The more services you get from them, the more of a discount you get from the bundling. :)
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: DJ, Photography, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I really liked Complete Music. We had a great DJ and my guests thought that they rocked! I would recommend this DJ to anyone who wants to have a dance at their wedding. They have everything from traditional wedding music to non-traditional . Whatever your music preference, Complete Music has you covered. :)
Wedding: 06/28/2014
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5

Private User 4 Reviews
We absolutely loved having Darren has our DJ. We are still getting compliments over more than a week later on how amazing he was. I would highly recommend Darren has your DJ for your wedding!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Working with Complete Music made planning our wedding a breeze! I provided little direction to them because I wasn't sure what we wanted and they did an amazing job. We had to kick people out of the reception because they wanted to keep dancing. They played all types of music for our guest. The videographer did an amazing job as well! There was no judging when my emotions got the best of me! ;-) I would highly recommend Complete Music.
Wedding: 08/10/2013
1.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  2.0

Terrin 1 Reviews
I usually don't write reviews, but I felt so disappointed by our DJ. We had carefully selected our DJ after doing some research, but the week of the wedding we received an email from our new DJ, without any notice from anyone at the company. Not only did he call me, the bride, at 5 pm the night before the wedding, but he chased me around the wedding night asking me questions, and ruined both our bouquet toss and garter toss. My wedding party did all of the announcements as he failed to ever engage the crowd. As well as gave him a list of songs to play start to finish after it was obvious he didn't know any of the good songs to get people dancing. Overall, there are very good DJ's, unfortunately we did not get one of them. I also had to chase down someone after not getting a return email after 2 weeks, and no one answering my phone calls.
Wedding: 07/06/2013

Now mrs. K 12 Reviews
Sue was an amazing dj. Even my father who does not gush said he was blown away. Ben, our videographer was not intrusive. They both seemed to really enjoy what they were doing.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our wedding was in Fremont, NE, and Nick H. was our DJ. Nick was perfect- He helped us choose songs for our grand entrance and a anniversary parents dance. Nick was amazing from the beginning. After our consultation over the phone, my stress over a few things was allieviated. When we arrived at the venue, Nick lined us up and made sure he kew how to pronounce everyone's name. He then announced each attendant couple and he pumped up the atmosphere for the guests and the wedding party.
When it was time for dinner, Nick carried our plates of food back to our seats for us - what a great way to prevent any mishaps. He also was very courteous and polite. He always made sure to ask us how things were going for us.
For the toasts, Nick explained the microphone to everyone who would be speaking and he even poured all of the head table's champagne glasses.
Throughout the night, Nick kept the dance going with his music choices and came to us if there was a request that may have been questionable (if we would care if it was played or not).
Nick was all around professional,courteous, spirited, and really just amazed us with how he helped our night go so smoothly.
I would definitely recommend Nick H. at Complete Music to anyone getting married in the area.
Wedding: 09/15/2012
4.4/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Fannye was our DJ and I can't count the amount of times she checked with us throughout the night to make sure everything was going well and if there was anything we needed. She was very flexible working with us on our garter skit. My family can be a little difficult to work with at times, and she rolled with the punches. Fannye's really laid back, so if you need a very outgoing energetic DJ, you should probably request someone else.
Wedding: 05/26/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Dylan was our DJ. He was professional, accommodating to our needs, and played a skilled musical selection.
Wedding: 04/21/2012
4.0/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0

Anonymous 5 Reviews
Complete Music typically does a good job. However, I wish that we had the opportunity to sit down and chat with our DJ beforehand, which we never got to do. He called us only a few days before the wedding, and we were so busy at that point that we didn't have time to meet with him. I should've called and set something up sooner, but don't vendors know how busy brides are before their wedding? We need help! lol

Wedding: 2+ years ago
4.5/5.0
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Complete DJ was easy to work with and very professional. They provided a wide variety of music. I would recommend them for any function.
Wedding: 07/30/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was so happy with our DJ. He played exactly what I asked him to and nothing I asked him not to. He checked with us throughout the night to make sure we were happy with the job he was doing. He was very helpful and thoughtful. We had excellent communication with both the company and the dj before the big day. So much fun and kept everyone dancing the whole night:)
Wedding: 05/07/2011
3.8/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  3.0

yereekim 3 Reviews
We were very happy with the DJ! As for the Video I was somewhat disappointed with the quality of the video. The videoagraphers didn't call me the week of the wedding, I had to call them to make sure we were ready to go. The microphone on my husband during the ceremony wasn't even on so we couldn't hear the vows.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our DJ's name was Lauren Rock, and she is the best DJ I have ever seen. I gave her a perfect score because I really can't imagine a single thing I would have changed to make the musical experience better. Her taste in music is awesome, she played everything we asked for, and she was so much fun and so personable. We payed their standard rate for her work, which is a fair rate, but we loved her so much that we tipped her $100 extra. Get Lauren for your wedding! She is so awesome!
Wedding: 09/24/2010
 402-434-2466
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire