Complete Music Lincoln Wedding DJ and Videography

Value
4.3
Flexibility
Recently Married

Our DJ for our big day was James Eldridge! He came highly recommended from friends and we are so happy we took their advice! James was great! We really have zero complaints. He made sure prior to our reception that all requests and conversations were final and he truly listened to everything we wanted. He was flexible and accommodating not only to my husband and I but our families and guests! And even better complete music's manager came to be sure all was going accordingly! Everything was above and beyond we expected! We couldn't be more appreciative to James!!!! A million thanks!
-Mallory & Jess ♡

0.5

We hadn't heard from our DJ and it was the week of our wedding, so we contacted the office and the manager literally YELLED at my fiance during the call. It was four days before our wedding and all we wanted was to have Complete get our DJ to contact us. The owner was speaking with my fiance, and he said because they hire so many part time employees they have no way to make sure they contact us or do anything about it. All we were asking was for them to get the DJ to reach out to us, and the owner ended up yelling, saying we were asking for too much from them, then wanted to cancel playing at our wedding even though we had a contract. When we brought up the contract, he said he'd take us to small claims court since they have the right to refuse service to anyone. All this, when we just wanted to speak with the DJ and it was four days before the wedding. Super unprofessional, very unreasonable, and awful at responsiveness and accountability. The new ownership is clearly nothing like it used to be, and I can only warn people to steer clear at all costs. Thank goodness we were able to book Vessel Live as our DJ (who were AWESOME to work with and kept people dancing all night), otherwise we may not have had anyone there at all.

Recently Married

We had Daren Nuttleman as our DJ and he was absolutely amazing. He was more than just a DJ and he helped with our timeline so our night ran perfectly smooth all night. Daren called the week before and spent over an hour on the phone with us and went over every single detail; he made our night perfect. Our guests are still talking about how great and funny he was!

Recently Married

The DJ did wonderful. Called me the week of to talk and make sure the night went as I wanted it to go. So pleased with this service. They run specials, I definitely recommend waiting till there is one and booking then.

Services Used: DJ

Lindsey was awesome! She called ahead to discuss the details of the reception, played music everyone could dance to, and kept all of the guest entertained.

4.7

Photo booth operates were amazing!!! DJ knew exactly what to do to get the crowd going and dancing!!!! The only thing that I wasn't impressed with was that we paid for 8 hours from the photographers and they left after 6.5 hours, I feel like they wanted to just do the typical wedding party pictures, family pictures, the cermony, and things like the first dance, then just left before pictures with our guest could happen. Also it will take 6-8 weeks before we get out pictures back. The company has all of the information online for an account for you amd your fiancé and makes it very easy to pay whenever you like, as long as it's paid in full a week before the wedding. The more services you get from them, the more of a discount you get from the bundling. :)

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

I really liked Complete Music. We had a great DJ and my guests thought that they rocked! I would recommend this DJ to anyone who wants to have a dance at their wedding. They have everything from traditional wedding music to non-traditional . Whatever your music preference, Complete Music has you covered. :)

4.7

Complete Music really listened to our requests and our guests LOVED the dance. The only thing I would change is to make sure that they get the newest songs as soon as they can. Great work!

1+ year ago

We absolutely loved having Darren has our DJ. We are still getting compliments over more than a week later on how amazing he was. I would highly recommend Darren has your DJ for your wedding!

Services Used: DJ, Videography

Working with Complete Music made planning our wedding a breeze! I provided little direction to them because I wasn't sure what we wanted and they did an amazing job. We had to kick people out of the reception because they wanted to keep dancing. They played all types of music for our guest. The videographer did an amazing job as well! There was no judging when my emotions got the best of me! ;-) I would highly recommend Complete Music.

Terrin
1 Review
07/06/2013
1.6

I usually don't write reviews, but I felt so disappointed by our DJ. We had carefully selected our DJ after doing some research, but the week of the wedding we received an email from our new DJ, without any notice from anyone at the company. Not only did he call me, the bride, at 5 pm the night before the wedding, but he chased me around the wedding night asking me questions, and ruined both our bouquet toss and garter toss. My wedding party did all of the announcements as he failed to ever engage the crowd. As well as gave him a list of songs to play start to finish after it was obvious he didn't know any of the good songs to get people dancing. Overall, there are very good DJ's, unfortunately we did not get one of them. I also had to chase down someone after not getting a return email after 2 weeks, and no one answering my phone calls.

Now mrs. K
2+ years ago

Sue was an amazing dj. Even my father who does not gush said he was blown away. Ben, our videographer was not intrusive. They both seemed to really enjoy what they were doing.

Services Used: DJ, Videography

Our wedding was in Fremont, NE, and Nick H. was our DJ. Nick was perfect- He helped us choose songs for our grand entrance and a anniversary parents dance. Nick was amazing from the beginning. After our consultation over the phone, my stress over a few things was allieviated. When we arrived at the venue, Nick lined us up and made sure he kew how to pronounce everyone's name. He then announced each attendant couple and he pumped up the atmosphere for the guests and the wedding party.
When it was time for dinner, Nick carried our plates of food back to our seats for us - what a great way to prevent any mishaps. He also was very courteous and polite. He always made sure to ask us how things were going for us.
For the toasts, Nick explained the microphone to everyone who would be speaking and he even poured all of the head table's champagne glasses.
Throughout the night, Nick kept the dance going with his music choices and came to us if there was a request that may have been questionable (if we would care if it was played or not).
Nick was all around professional,courteous, spirited, and really just amazed us with how he helped our night go so smoothly.
I would definitely recommend Nick H. at Complete Music to anyone getting married in the area.

Services Used: DJ

Fannye was our DJ and I can't count the amount of times she checked with us throughout the night to make sure everything was going well and if there was anything we needed. She was very flexible working with us on our garter skit. My family can be a little difficult to work with at times, and she rolled with the punches. Fannye's really laid back, so if you need a very outgoing energetic DJ, you should probably request someone else.

Services Used: DJ

Dylan was our DJ. He was professional, accommodating to our needs, and played a skilled musical selection.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Complete Music typically does a good job. However, I wish that we had the opportunity to sit down and chat with our DJ beforehand, which we never got to do. He called us only a few days before the wedding, and we were so busy at that point that we didn't have time to meet with him. I should've called and set something up sooner, but don't vendors know how busy brides are before their wedding? We need help! lol