Classic Photographers

Flexibility
4.7
Private User
Recently Married

I could not have been happier with Classic Photographers! Jeremiah was extremely helpful and always quick to respond to emails, even when I asked if there was a videographer available less than a week before the wedding! I was very grateful for that!
Our photographer Svitlana was wonderful! Very kind and it was very clear she knew what she was doing.

Myly
02/14/2015

It is so hard to book any vendor for a Valentine's Day wedding, but my friend recommended Classic Photographers. I gave them a call and spoke with Jeremiah who was very friendly, helpful, highly responsive, and took the time to explain the services and fees. I was happy to hear that they were available for the wedding, so I booked them immediately. On the day of my wedding they were punctual and ready to hit the ground running. Jose was my photographer for the day and she really wow'd us with her professionalism, kindness, and uncanny sense of direction when it came to posing. Her creativity was amazing in that she caught the most incredible shots of not only myself as the bride, but the whole wedding party. I couldn't wait to see our wedding album, and when we received it, it was better than I could have ever imagined. I am so pleased with the outstanding service, great prices, and absolutely masterful photography I experienced with Classic Photography! Kudos for making my magical day that much more special!

Private User
Recently Married

I never realized how stressful my wedding would be. Looking back, a lot of little things went wrong, but I'm so thankful that the big parts were done right. One of the things I'm so thankful for is Faby T, the photographer who took our wedding photos. She knew exactly the types of photos we wanted, and got a lot of great candids as well. Each of her photos captured a beautiful moment. She made us feel comfortable and was really helpful with our poses, even getting my husband to smile and act silly. Our wedding seems like a blur, but our photos remind us how great it really was. The photos are the most important part of a wedding, because they are a treasure you will have forever. Thank you, Faby!

Harper
11/16/2014

Faby, my photographer was AMAZING! She listened to what my ideas and expectations were, and we received exactly that! The studio manager Jeremiah was very responsive and we are just in love with our wedding album! Can't thank you guys enough!

Kathleen
11/08/2014

Classic Photographers was great to work with. Their prices fit our budget without losing services we wanted. The online payment method made it easy to make payments when it was convenient for us. Every email was responded to quickly and they reminded us when forms that were needed hadn't been filled out yet. And we LOVED the photographer, Robin, that we worked with.

Services Used: Photography

Jeremiah and the entire Classic Photography team was always helpful, professional, and quick to respond to emails. Having multiple services through one company was very convenient. I strongly encourage them.

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography
acswett
10/17/2014

We had Brendan M. and we could not have asked for more. He works with his wife and have amazing chemistry together. They worked as a team to make sure my husband and I were positioned just right for the best picture. During the reception we had a complicated entrance and when we were moving faster than expected coming into the room, Brendan slid on his knees snapping away as he slid across the dance floor. This really showed his dedication to us as well as getting everything he could. Brendan was willing to work with us to get any shot that we wanted. We absolutely loved Brendan and will definitely use him in the future for other large life events. The pictures came back within a few weeks and were beautiful. If you get a photobook from Classic Photographers in your package, take advantage of it! The books are beautiful and the pages are thick almost like cardboard where it is impossible to bend them. You pick the pictures you want and the classic photography team puts together a beautiful layout, which you approve or ask for changes before it is sent for print. We accepted the very first layout, as it was perfect for us.

Catherine
10/11/2014

Our daughters wedding was made even more special thanks to the professionalism and responsiveness of both Stussin and Mike. Stussin captured every picture combination we asked for and did it with a smile. He kept us all calm and although we had morning rain showers he assured us it was better light for picture taking. Andit was.
When the sun appeared, immediately after the ceremony, we were able to take all the outdoor pictures we wanted. He and Mike were wonderful. Thank You,Thank you, thank you!!!

Classic Photographers responded with the following comments:

It is great to hear how happy you were with us & thank you from both of us for having us be part of your special day. It was our pleasure & privilege to be part of your wedding. You were a great couple to work with. I wish you many, many happy years to come!

Stew, Mike & the whole Classic team:)

Alyssa
10/03/2014

Awesome everything was amazing and Classic Photographers made our day extra special.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Our photographer Amos was exceptional to work with! Amos listened to us after our engagement photos about what we liked and what we didn’t and it shows in the photos from the rest of the wedding. The wedding photos are magnificent, Amos really listened to our preferences and got some amazing shots. He also used the surroundings and the natural elements to get beautiful, unique shots that other photographers may not think of.

Many guests complimented both Amos and his second photographer, Amanda, on how very professional and friendly they were while not being intrusive or in the way of our guests. Amos and Amanda worked well together and both got great shots, and even got my Mom to smile in pictures!

Classic Photographers was very easy to work with, and quick to respond to any inquiries or concerns we had before and after the wedding. Once the photos were edited and uploaded, Classic was very fast in sending the DVD containing the photos immediately. We both feel that we got our money's worth and some truly beautiful photos, we will definitely recommend Classic Photographers and especially Amos to others.

We also had a photo booth from Classic Photographers which provided superb photos and service. The technician, Kara, arrived on time to set up; she introduced herself and kept the props and booth in order and running smoothly all night. At the end of the evening she hand delivered the USB and photo booth book to me (the bride) directly. All around great service from Classic Photographers and Classic Wedding Groups.

Ryan
08/09/2014

It was a pleasure to have Classic Photographers covering my photography needs. They were easy to work with, friendly, and just a great experience all the way around. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer.

Classic Photographers responded with the following comments:

The staff at Classic photographers would like to say thank you for your feedback and letting us be part of your special day we know you have a lot of choices when it comes to your wedding professionals so again thank you for sharing your special day with Classic it was our pleasure to be part of your wedding. Congratulations on your nuptials and enjoy being newlyweds:)

Sincerely

Bill Tzizik & the whole Classic Team

Katie
06/28/2014

Robin G was my photographer for both my engagement photos and wedding photos. She is THE BEST! When I first met Robin at my engagement photo shoot, I knew she was going to be spectacular. My engagement photos were taken at Waterplace Park in Providence, RI. She recommended the perfect time of the day to take them, found the perfect spots with the perfect amount of sunlight, and was so much fun to spend time with. You just know that she loves what she does and is an expert.

My wedding was almost a year after the engagement photos were taken and I couldn't wait for Robin to arrive when the day finally came. We had actually talked a week before to go over all the details, she made me feel so relaxed about everything. My wedding was held at the Providence Public Library. Robin and her second photographer, Justin, arrived right on time and immediately started snapping away. They captured the essence of our wedding perfectly - from the preparation to the dancing.

After the wedding, I received all of my photos on a DVD (with complete reprint rights) within 30 days! Both (the reprint rights and the timing) are unheard of when it comes to wedding photography! I'm so glad I chose Classic Photography and would recommend them to anyone!

Kelsey
06/25/2014

Noel and his wife Melissa went beyond our expectations. The pictures are more than beautiful and I couldn't be more pleased. Their calmness made me feel at ease and their witty humor let us relax and feel comfortable allowing the most natural expressions to be caught on film. I would hire them again in a heartbeat and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer. Two thumbs way up!

Classic Photographers responded with the following comments:

Melissa and I had a great time at your wedding and were very happy to be part of your special day

Best wishes on your nuptials

Noel & Melissa

Jaclyn
06/22/2014

Amos was an amazing photographer!! He is very gifted and had an eye for everything. He went above and beyond to get some truly wonderful shots. He got into the lake to get us sunset pictures on the dock, we were very impressed!! Having two photographers got so many angles and we felt like we were reliving the day as we combed through our photos, which was exactly want we wanted!!! Classic photographers was always on the ball, responding to my emails as quickly as I could hit send. If your thinking of hiring them, do it! I would give 10 stars if I could.

Services Used: Photography

We had Amos and Duncan as photographers for our wedding and they were awesome! They made sure the pictures were perfect down to the last detail and coordinated picture times with our DJ. Everything went smoothly and seamlessly thanks to their wonderful professionalism!

Services Used: Photography, Wedding Cake

We chose Amos as our photographer at Classic Photographers. Amos met with us in advance to get an idea of what we wanted. We were really looking to capture the rustic beauty of where we were getting married and we didn't want any fake looking, super posed pictures.

Amos went out of his way to make sure that he captured the essence of all the nature around us. He took some amazing shots with the clouds, trees, reflections in the lake, and light that just turned out beautiful. And none of our pictures are super posed looking.

Amos went above and beyond his photographer duties at our wedding. We did a DIY wedding and we didn't have a wedding coordinator. When the ceremony was about to start Amos asked me if there was anyone "out there running things", and I laughed and said no. The next thing I know, Amos is collecting groomsmen and getting people in line, while still snapping pictures. Later, after the ceremony and some initial pictures, my bridesmaids bustled my dress and something went terribly wrong with one of the sides of my dress. Amos to the rescue again! He grabbed a flashlight and helped my bridesmaid figure out the layers of complicated bustling going on back there!

During our sunset picture shoot Amos started to untie his shoe...and my husband and I just looked at him kind of confused. Next thing we know we are walking around the lake while Amos wades out into the middle of the water to capture some beautiful shots of us with our reflections in the water.

We couldn't have imagined our wedding without Amos he took some beautiful pictures that we will always cherish but he also kept our wedding moving and saved the day with my bustle. We definitely recommend Amos!