CJ Designs Wedding & Event Planning, Invitations and Wedding Accessories

CJ Designs Wedding & Event Planning, Invitations and Wedding Accessories

Let me make your dreams come true and be a guest at your wedding.

Deer Park, TX 77536 | map
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reasonably priced. Good suggestions for Vendors.

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
Profile Picture
Mary
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

CJ Designs was the best decision I made when wedding planning. I planned my Houston wedding from Colorado which was a challenge, however Carolyn made it easily feasible. Carolyn quickly responded to any emails, texts, or phone calls when I need to add or change anything. For instance when I needed bulk sunflowers delivered two days before the wedding (so they could bloom) I had them delivered to her and she cut all the stems herself so they would be ready and I wouldn't have to worry. She also suggested things that I didn't even think of and referred me to a great DJ. The reception was everything I asked for and more!!! My mom and I both agree if you are looking for an awesome wedding planner for a exceptional value CJ's is the way to go.

CJ Designs Wedding & Event Planning, Invitations and Wedding Accessories responded with the following comments:

Melissa and Steven - I enjoyed working with you on your wedding! I had so much fun at the reception and want to thank you again for selecting us as your wedding planner. You and Steven are both so sweet and I wish you the very best future! Your ideas where great and perfect for the venue - I just was there to make sure everything went as plannned. Thank you for letting CJ Designs be apart of your special day! If you ever need help with anything else - you know where to find me - I would be honored!

• Wedding: 03/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Provided extra small touches that were fantastic. Kept our sanity on this special day!

• Wedding: 03/23/2013
Profile Picture
Denise
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As the mother of the groom, using this service was a great help. No one really knows how much there is to do until you have to do it and Carolyn of CJ Designs was the life saver that helped make it all come together. The decorations were beautiful as well as the cakes. She is highly recommended to make your special day turn out just the way you have it planned.

Thank you so much for your review of CJD. I enjoyed working with the whole family and appreciated the awesome help. This was absolutely a joint effort which was a tremendus blessing. I know Jed and Bekka are ment for each other and wish them much happiness in their future together. Thank you for the opportunity to help make their wedding wishes come true, this was a blessing for me as well! From the selection of the bridal gown to the honeymoon on the cruise ship, it was so exciting! May God bless each and every one of you. Love Carolyn

• Wedding: 02/11/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carolyn of CJ Designs is amazing! I couldn't have made it through without her. The decorations and cakes were amazing! I would recommend Carolyn of CJ Designs to anyone!

Bekka and Jed.. I was so honored to help plan your wedding. Thank you for letting me enjoy the process of finding the perfect dress to partying with you both on the awesome honeymoon cruise. I love you both and wish you a lifetime of happiness and blessings from our Lord and Father above!! May God always bless you!

• Wedding: 02/11/2012
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We both loved our wedding cake and grooms cake, both were beautiful. I loved that you listened to what we wanted and created even something better then we ever imagined. You truely are talented. Thank You

Brenda & Bobby - Thank you so much for your beautiful review. I enjoyed making your dreams come true and hope that you have many many more! God bless you both. Carolyn

• Wedding: 05/30/2009
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

To those who wish to use C J Designs for there wedding and other events.
The wedding for me and my wife was well done. It was a beautiful cake
heart shape three tier. With flowers and groom cake the best chocolate
i have had. Very good planner for your wedding. Bill an Kathy Jones.

Bill & Kathy - I had fun planning your wedding and back then I was so new at doing weddings that I was a little scared that you would not be happy. I did get a lot of complements and that is what started it all. Thank you for being the first!

• Wedding: 03/01/1985
713-582-9649
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment