Ciao Bella Photography

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

it was a small event , they did a great job, beautiful photos

Recently Married
This review is currently being verified.
Recently Married

They are a husband and wife team who both photograph the event which gives you a huge range of photos. We ended up with beautiful posed shots and perfect candid ones. Mona and her husband were extremely professional. They were flexible and had great ideas for photos when the rain came toward the end of the reception. It was a pleasure to work with them.

Services Used: Photography

Ciao Bella Photography did a fantastic job on our wedding. We didn't want to spend forever on photos so we could enjoy mingling with our guests, and they completely respected our wishes, yet we have a ton of amazing photos. Their system of having photos online makes it very easy for family and friends to go through and pick the photos they like, download them on their own, and make their own prints as they choose. Their prices are very reasonable, the quality is high, and they are funny, pleasant people who are great at what they do. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer.

Recently Married

Mona and Dan were great to work with. Our family and guests love them as they were very friendly. They took fun, candid shots and traditional poses. They are enthusiastic about their work. We love are photos!!!

Heidi
04/11/2014

Ciao Bella Photography is amazing! They provided wonderful pictures and even specially prepared a few extras for us when it turned out a few people had closed eyes. They were creative and flexible throughout the day. Then, to top it off, Mona sent me an amazing surprise gift! I always had quick email responses and they were punctual to the rehearsal and event. I would highly recommend them! In fact, we are hoping to get pregnant, and we are hoping to work with them again for our next special event.

Services Used: Photography

Mona and Dan were so amazing! They were attentive and professional. They were excited to be there and genuinely love what they do. They were running around the reception to ensure they captured every special moment. I would recommend them to anyone.

Robin
03/23/2014

Wonderful...Mona and Dan were fantastic. They went above and beyond our requests and exceeded our expectations. We will be recommending them to all our family and friends. Very professional and I will definitely use them again.

Services Used: Photography

Mona and Dan were a pleasure to work with. They have a great product and value for the area and would highly recommend them to anyone especially if you are looking for both of those things! Both our engagement and wedding pictures turned out wonderful. Also, they arrived to our wedding earlier than they needed to and got some extra shots of the bridal party getting ready, which was great. They really are committed to their service and take pride in what they do. I would highly recommend Ciao Bella!

Beatriz
10/06/2013

Ciao Bella did a great job taking pictures of us, our parents, the wedding party and of the guests!!! The pictures look absolutely beautiful!! Thank you so much for making our Wedding day perfect!!

B and D

Services Used: Photography

Dan and Mona from Ciao Bella Photography were such an amazing addition to our special day. We planned a wedding in Virginia while living in Florida and Mona had no issue with communicating with us regarding our plans and photography needs in any possible way. We spoke over the phone, emailed frequently and she even went out of her way to accommodate meeting us the few times we traveled up for planning purposes. They were informative, responsive and assisted us with great ideas on how to make our wedding celebration picture perfect! They are personable, talented and their services are very responsible for the quality they provide. I would recommend Ciao Bella Photography to anyone in the Warrenton VA area! We would happily use Dan and Mona in the future for other photography needs.

Services Used: Photography

Ciao Bella Photography is a terrific value, and a wonderful vendor. Mona was great to work with. Ciao Bella did both our engagement photos (included with our venue reservation) and wedding photography, and we're very happy with both. The value is outstanding, especially compared to other photographers we looked into, and Mona was able to get great photos, even when the weather wasn't exactly cooperating. She got both good formal family photos and candids at the wedding, and pictures that we feel really reflect us as a couple in our engagement shoot. She was also very flexible with both the location (virtually anywhere in the DC area!) and date of our engagement photos when our original date was rained out.

In addition to the photos being available for download on their website, Mona also mailed a DVD of photos not just to me, but also to my mother and mother-in-law, and to the groom's grandmother, who had chatted with her at the wedding.

Wedding photography was one of the most important elements to us, because the photos last long after the wedding day. We are very glad we picked Ciao Bella.

Priscilla
05/19/2013

Ciao Bella Photography has just completed their FOURTH family wedding in our family! Ciao Bella is wonderful, always prepared, always on time and efficient, always creative, terrific with both large and small wedding parties and awesome with many different family personalities and different family dynamics! Ciao Bella goes above and beyond in what they deliver and always surprise and awe us with amazing family moments.

2+ years ago

Ciao Bella Photography did an incredible job with the photography for my wedding! I was planning the wedding from a distance and they were very patient with the numerous questions I had throughout the wedding planning process. I really liked the fact that one of the photographers came to the rehearsal to see how the process for the wedding would flow and to plan ahead in terms of where the best positions for taking pictures would be. I also though it was great that there were two photographers, allowing for two different angles of the same scene. It rained most of my wedding day, but I was impressed at their professionalism and ability to improvise on where and when to take pictures, since we weren't able to take as many outdoor pictures as originally planned. I couldn't have been happier with the way all of the pictures turned out; I've had such wonderful compliments on my wedding pictures! The Ciao Bella photographers even surprised me with a special photo album of some of my favorite pictures in the mail that I didn't even order. I highly recommend Ciao Bella Photography!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

I really enjoyed working with Mona for my wedding photos. She is such a warm and comfortable person to be around, I felt like she was family. She and her husband took absolutely beautiful pictures at our outdoor wedding. She went out of her way to make sure the lighting was going to work out given that our wedding was at dusk. Our engagement photo session was great, she went to a special park that we both loved and took some very creative shots with unique lighting. We looked for a long time for a photographer and were very worried about the high prices we were finding. Mona definitely was a better value than most and I feel that her pictures were completely professional and beautifully done. I'd recommend her to everyone!

Services Used: Photography

Ciao Bella is a Husband and Wife team who are two of the nicest people we have ever met. They did our Engagement, Ceremony, and Reception pictures. We were so happy, all of the pictures turned out great! They really took the time to capture each moment and showed they cared about our special day. They are very accomodating and flexible. Overall, great value, service, and quality. Wonderful photographers; we will be using them again in the future for family photos.