Christina Blitch Photography

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maybe take more photos of reception hall and ceremony site before guests arrive.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christian was absolutely wonderful. She is the most efficient photographer that I have ever seen. While it may seem to some that she's not taking that many photos compared to other photographers, every photo that she takes is superb. With Christina, you get quality over quantity big time. She was also very affordable, and has incredible artistic skill. Although we have only seen a handful of our wedding photos, we are SO pleased with them. I will recommend her to everyone!

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Making the decision to hire Christina for my wedding day photography was one of the best purchases I made throughout the wedding planning. My husband and I have always had a long distance relationship due to his career in the military so unlike most couples we had very few good pictures together. It was extremely important that I found a photographer that could capture our special day with originality and beauty. Her prices were reasonable, she was extremely easy to reach, and the finished product for both my wedding and engagement session were absolutely stunning. Even though the Marine Corps will take us all over the world, I will always come back home to have Christina capture our precious life events.

• Wedding: 05/05/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jobes Portraits was amazing!!! We were so happy with the service they provided and the pictures came out great! Just what we wanted!! Price was reasonable too!! I highly recommend Christina and her crew!!! Thanks for making our wedding memories come to life!!!

Christina Blitch Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! I honestly had a blast getting to know you and your family and hope to see you guys soon!

• Wedding: 01/28/2012
3.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

I really liked the way my outdoor pictures turned out from this photographer! They were beautifully done and I think Christina did a wonderful job capturing the moments I wanted. However, there were a few things I disliked, which is the only reason she isn't getting 5.00. Christina was always very hard to get a hold of which left me feeling pretty stressed out. Also, she showed up late to my engagement session, my wedding, and my reception. I just felt that, as a professional, she should have tried to be at her location a little bit early just so she didn't run the risk of being late. Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with her, but I'm just pointing out her weak areas that she needs to work on. Overall, she was a good photographer. If she had been more friendly, easier to get a hold of, and on time I would have given her 5 stars for sure.

Christina Blitch Photography responded with the following comments:

Rheanne, I am truly sorry that you felt this way, I honestly had a blast shooting your wedding and my clients always comment on how beautiful your pictures are. I do want to comment on your statement of being late. I was late to your engagement session, and that was because you changed the location when I was already an hour into the drive and unable to double check the address my GPS unit was giving me. I was on time to both your wedding and reception, and was there when your husband confirmed that we had been taking pictures the whole time, you just didn't see us.
Once again I truly did have a blast shooting your wedding and meeting you and your husband. - Christina

• Wedding: 11/11/2011
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

glad to have the pictures had a fun time so glad to be married

• Wedding: 2+ years ago