Christina Amador Beauty

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

You do not need to look any further for a make-up artist because Christina is the absolute best!! She is SO talented and I could not believe how beautiful my make-up was for my wedding. All of my bridesmaids were also blown away with their make-up as well. Even my mother, who was hesitant about having her make-up done, loved the way she looked! Christina really knew how to highlight each person's unique features and make them look/feel gorgeous! In addition to being an outstanding make-up artist, Christina is one of the nicest people I have ever met. Her positive energy absolutely radiates and she is the type of person you want around on your wedding day! She is so sweet and I cannot wait for another special occasion when I can have my make-up done by her. I highly recommend Christina!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Christina is an amazing makeup artist!! Half way through my trial I knew I was booking her for my wedding. She delivered on my wedding day and made me, my bridesmaids and mother look sensational. She is super sweet and easy to talk to, making you feel totally comfortable. She listens to your preferences and the quality of the makeup is high end. We all chose the airbrush and it stayed on all day/night. I highly recommend the airbrush!! Some people still had their lashes and eyes in tact for the day after! I will no doubt use Christina for special occasions going forward.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

OMG!! What else is there to say that hasnt already been said about how wonderful and talented Christina is! Hands down, she was my favorite vendor that I booked. First things 1st, she is pure sunshine! Christina is unbelievably sweet and down to earth- she brought such positive energy while getting ready the morning of my wedding. 2nd...She knows EXACTLY what to do to make you feel your most beautiful. She did makeup for myself, bridesmaids, Mom, and MIL- all different ages, skin tones, etc. We all looked perfect. I have never felt more beautiful in my life, and my makeup stayed ALL day. It looked the same as it did at 10am and 10pm. There is no vendor I more highly reccommend than Christina Amador for your wedding! If you spend even 5 minutes with her, you can tell she truly cares about her brides and it definitely shows in her work. She's simply THE best! - Nicole, Wedding date 7/11/15

Services Used: Beauty & Health

There are no words to accurately describe Christina! she is one of the nicest, most positive people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! Christina is beyond talented!

Thank you Christina for making us all extra beautiful for my big day!

Julia
04/11/2015

Christina is amazing and I can't recommend her enough!! She is such a talented makeup artist and I am SO glad I hired her as my makeup artist for my wedding day. From the second we met her at my initial makeup trial, she was so warm and friendly and my mom and I instantly felt so comfortable with her! She really listens to what look you're going for and has the skillset to execute it perfectly. My 8 bridesmaids and my mother were all so happy with their makeup too - everyone's makeup looked gorgeous and natural. Thank you again, Christina!!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I got married last Friday (3/27/15), and Christina was simply amazing. I knew on my wedding day, I did not want to be running around to salons, I wanted to be relaxed at home that morning. From the moment I called her, she was responsive and helpful. She is very professional, yet laid back. She showed up at my house a few minutes early to set up and was ready to go. I felt very at ease with her. She has a great personality and is so easy to talk to. Her work is flawless, and my makeup stayed on the entire day with no touchups, from 11am till midnight. Your wedding day is the one day of your life you should really look and feel like a princess, it is not the day to skimp on this treatment- she is worth every penny!

Denise
12/27/2014

Christina is both a wonderful person and a fabulous makeup artist. In addition to myself, she did the makeup for my mother and several of my bridesmaids (including my aunt who was my Matron of Honor) and they were all thrilled. She is very responsive and always makes time to get back to you quickly. She was a gem of a find and I have already recommended her to 3 people looking for a make-up artist the day of their wedding in the hopes that we get to work together again.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Christina. is. the. best.

Seriously - it is stressful enough planning a wedding (at least it was for me), but Christina radiates positivity everywhere she goes! Or in my case, in every email!

Not only is Christina extremely talented - I received compliments the second I was finished getting my makeup done and throughout the evening - she is also incredibly professional and prompt. I had a few bridesmaids flip flop on what they wanted that day (no makeup, regular makeup, airbrush, lashes) and Christina was totally flexible and understanding.

More importantly, her energy is just so calming and positive. I knew right after my trial that I wanted to book her for that reason, in addition to how beautiful she made me feel! My bridesmaids, family, and I are obsessed with her. It was like having your other BFF with you on your wedding day.

My exact words to everyone have been: "she is the definition of someone you would want around on your wedding day". Always smiling, and joking with my silly girlfriends - who, by the way, already say they'll want to book Christina when they get married!

Christina, you're the best! I'm literally thinking of other occasions to get my makeup done, just so we can hang out again!

Do yourself a favor and work with Christina. You will be SO glad you did!

Private User
Recently Married

I cannot say enough nice things about Christina!! From the moment I emailed her, she was incredibly responsive & flexible. She genuinely cares about all of her brides & their families when performing her services. She was an amazing choice for makeup vendor. Thank you for making us feel beautiful!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I am so happy I found Christina! From the first time I contacted her, she was friendly and responsive—and as soon as I met her I loved her energy and knew she'd be an amazing part of my wedding day! My trial with her was great—she was super flexible with scheduling appts., and so accommodating in picking me up from the train station. I even decided to go back to her a few days before my wedding to do airbrush tanning, and she did a fab job of giving me that perfect subtle glow for the big day! On the wedding day, she did airbrush makeup for me and traditional makeup for 2 of my bridesmaids. She made us look and feel so beautiful—we got so many complements and our makeup look fresh all night long, even after tons of dancing! Plus, her sweet, warm personality was so great to have around us on the morning of the wedding—felt like an old friend was getting ready with us! I was thrilled with her service, and can't recommend her enough!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Oh Christina! You work magic with your talent!

I used Ms. Amador for my wedding Oct 11, 2014 and I wish I could have her do my makeup everyday. She listens attentively and really highlights your features. My makeup was one area that didn't stress me out because I knew she would do a remarkable job just based on my trial. Moreover, she is just an overall lovely person and brightens the room with her professionalism and craft. Highly recommend her!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Christina is absolutely amazing!!! As soon as i met her at my best friends wedding last year, I knew it was meant to be. She is the sweetest girl, who does a PHENOMENAL makeup job. I had airbrush done for my wedding, and my skin looked flawless all night. Her presence alone the morning of the wedding made me so calm, and feel like this was a normal day, just having breakfast with friends. All of my bridesmaids absolutely loved her, and the beautiful makeup she did. I love Christina!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Christina is simply the BEST!! For someone who always ends up taking the majority of my makeup off every time I get it done professionally, I was definitely nervous about choosing a makeup artist for my wedding. All of the ladies in my bridal party looked stunning and everyone could not stop talking about how amazing Christina was. We all looked so natural and just perfect for the day. Besides how talented Christina is, she is SOOO sweet and hilarious. We had a great time getting ready with her the day of the wedding! Christina is amazing.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I really love Christina. I met her first when she did the make-up for a friends wedding that I was a bridesmaid in and she was great. She's just really fun and super sweet. I knew right away that I'd hire her also. She did a great job again. She's good at determining what's going to be best for each person and executing it.

LVD205
09/13/2014

Christina is quite simply the best! She made me, my Mom and my sisters feel and look like movie stars on my wedding day. Moreover, all of our makeup lasted all day long, and well into the next day! We all got compliments on the beautiful work Christina did. I loved the results of my makeup trial with Christina - but the trial simply did not do justice to the amazing makeup Christina gave all of us on my wedding day. To top it all off, Christina is the sweetest, most genuine person you will ever meet. Her enthusiasm and excitement on my big day and in the days leading up to the wedding was infectious, and I will definitely be calling upon her again for other formal events and recommending her to friends. So grateful to Christina for making the morning of my big day fun and stress free! Lauren Baker (DiLeonardo)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Christina is awesome! ! Not only is she a sweet person and genuine, she made myself and my bridal party look gorgeous for my wedding on 9/12/14!! One of my bridesmaids didn't take her makeup off for two days because she still looked beautiful! !!! You will not regret using christina amador for makeup. She's great!!