Christina Amador Beauty

Christina Amador Beauty

Celebrity makeup artist, NYC, NJ, CT, Long Island Makeup Artist, Airbrush Makeup Artist

On location,Tri-state, Worldwide
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina. is. the. best.

Seriously - it is stressful enough planning a wedding (at least it was for me), but Christina radiates positivity everywhere she goes! Or in my case, in every email!

Not only is Christina extremely talented - I received compliments the second I was finished getting my makeup done and throughout the evening - she is also incredibly professional and prompt. I had a few bridesmaids flip flop on what they wanted that day (no makeup, regular makeup, airbrush, lashes) and Christina was totally flexible and understanding.

More importantly, her energy is just so calming and positive. I knew right after my trial that I wanted to book her for that reason, in addition to how beautiful she made me feel! My bridesmaids, family, and I are obsessed with her. It was like having your other BFF with you on your wedding day.

My exact words to everyone have been: "she is the definition of someone you would want around on your wedding day". Always smiling, and joking with my silly girlfriends - who, by the way, already say they'll want to book Christina when they get married!

Christina, you're the best! I'm literally thinking of other occasions to get my makeup done, just so we can hang out again!

Do yourself a favor and work with Christina. You will be SO glad you did!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough nice things about Christina!! From the moment I emailed her, she was incredibly responsive & flexible. She genuinely cares about all of her brides & their families when performing her services. She was an amazing choice for makeup vendor. Thank you for making us feel beautiful!!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so happy I found Christina! From the first time I contacted her, she was friendly and responsive—and as soon as I met her I loved her energy and knew she'd be an amazing part of my wedding day! My trial with her was great—she was super flexible with scheduling appts., and so accommodating in picking me up from the train station. I even decided to go back to her a few days before my wedding to do airbrush tanning, and she did a fab job of giving me that perfect subtle glow for the big day! On the wedding day, she did airbrush makeup for me and traditional makeup for 2 of my bridesmaids. She made us look and feel so beautiful—we got so many complements and our makeup look fresh all night long, even after tons of dancing! Plus, her sweet, warm personality was so great to have around us on the morning of the wedding—felt like an old friend was getting ready with us! I was thrilled with her service, and can't recommend her enough!

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Oh Christina! You work magic with your talent!

I used Ms. Amador for my wedding Oct 11, 2014 and I wish I could have her do my makeup everyday. She listens attentively and really highlights your features. My makeup was one area that didn't stress me out because I knew she would do a remarkable job just based on my trial. Moreover, she is just an overall lovely person and brightens the room with her professionalism and craft. Highly recommend her!!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina is absolutely amazing!!! As soon as i met her at my best friends wedding last year, I knew it was meant to be. She is the sweetest girl, who does a PHENOMENAL makeup job. I had airbrush done for my wedding, and my skin looked flawless all night. Her presence alone the morning of the wedding made me so calm, and feel like this was a normal day, just having breakfast with friends. All of my bridesmaids absolutely loved her, and the beautiful makeup she did. I love Christina!!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina is simply the BEST!! For someone who always ends up taking the majority of my makeup off every time I get it done professionally, I was definitely nervous about choosing a makeup artist for my wedding. All of the ladies in my bridal party looked stunning and everyone could not stop talking about how amazing Christina was. We all looked so natural and just perfect for the day. Besides how talented Christina is, she is SOOO sweet and hilarious. We had a great time getting ready with her the day of the wedding! Christina is amazing.

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I really love Christina. I met her first when she did the make-up for a friends wedding that I was a bridesmaid in and she was great. She's just really fun and super sweet. I knew right away that I'd hire her also. She did a great job again. She's good at determining what's going to be best for each person and executing it.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina is quite simply the best! She made me, my Mom and my sisters feel and look like movie stars on my wedding day. Moreover, all of our makeup lasted all day long, and well into the next day! We all got compliments on the beautiful work Christina did. I loved the results of my makeup trial with Christina - but the trial simply did not do justice to the amazing makeup Christina gave all of us on my wedding day. To top it all off, Christina is the sweetest, most genuine person you will ever meet. Her enthusiasm and excitement on my big day and in the days leading up to the wedding was infectious, and I will definitely be calling upon her again for other formal events and recommending her to friends. So grateful to Christina for making the morning of my big day fun and stress free! Lauren Baker (DiLeonardo)

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Profile Picture
LVD205
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina is awesome! ! Not only is she a sweet person and genuine, she made myself and my bridal party look gorgeous for my wedding on 9/12/14!! One of my bridesmaids didn't take her makeup off for two days because she still looked beautiful! !!! You will not regret using christina amador for makeup. She's great!!

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Found her because of wedding wire & the reviews are true! She's an amazing person & truly makes you feel beautiful. I will use her any time I need my makeup done.

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina was my make-up artist for my engagement shoot and wedding. I got married in NJ and used mostly local vendors except for Christina. The one thing a bride does not want to worry about on her wedding day is how she looks so I looked at several MUAs and when I saw Christina's work I knew I wanted to book her for my wedding. Besides being extremely talented, she's professional, responsive and has a great personality. I truly liked having her around the morning of my wedding. She's very personable and I didn't have a bridal party so it was nice to have someone to chat and laugh with. If you're a nervous bride she'll definitely take your minds off things and help put you at ease. I would HIGHLY recommend her to other brides.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LOVE LOVE LOVE Christina!! She came to my office…..YES my office and did my trial for me because I had a hectic work schedule. I knew I wanted to book her well before she even finished my face. I knew right away that she was the ONLY makeup artist I need to do a trial with. I immediately booked her not only for my wedding, but to do my engagement photo shoot as well.
She LISTENS to what YOU want and goes out of her way to make you happy and give you what you want. She’s beyond accommodating… as you can see she came to my office for the trial. There’s something about her that’s so calming. Her smile and laugh are infectious and MUCH NEEDED for a stressed out bride like myself!! I absolutely recommend her without hesitation or reservation to ALL brides…. Or just anyone who needs their makeup done. I will ABSOLUTELY call Christina for EVERYTHING and ANYTHING in the future that I need makeup for. I’m thinking….probably the photo shoot I want to do when I’m pregnant will be the next time I work with Christina….although sooner would be great too!! 5 stars are the least of what she deserves!!!

• Wedding: 08/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina is AMAZING! If you are considering using her or doing a trial, just do it!! You will fall in love with her and not regret it. First things first, the make up she does is flawless. I am very into my make-up, so I am VERY particular. I did a few trials with other people before I met with her, and she got it perfect right away! And the day of, my make up was absolutely amazing. One of my bridesmaids is a make-up artist, and she was super impressed by Christina's work. Now, beyond that, you will absolutely fall in love with Christina. She is so bubbly and enthusiastic, and she just radiates that to everyone. Having her in the bridal suite the day of the wedding felt like another girlfriend in the room hanging out. Also, she responded to every email I sent her within a couple of hours, fully answering any and all questions. She even put light make up on my junior bridesmaids at no cost. Another one of my bridesmaids is engaged and getting married next year, and told me immediately after having her make up done that she was 100% going to use Christina for her own wedding. Trust me, you can NOT go wrong with her.

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beyond being an extremely talented makeup artist, Christina is also a truly genuine person. She has an amazing energy, cares for the people she works with and is a calming influence to have in the room when you are getting ready for your big day. Christina did an amazing job on all of the women in my family who used her services and everyone is still raving about how beautiful they felt on the day of the wedding, in part, thanks to Christina.

As a makeup artist myself, Christina was very patient with me when trying to find the right look, as I tend to be very particular when it comes to makeup. She understood what it felt like to be a bride and a makeup artist at the same time and eased my nerves right from the start. She was willing to fulfill any small requests that I had to ensure I had the perfect look and that I was happy every step of the way.

Her airbrush technique is flawless, she uses really top quality makeup and her application technique is one of the best I have ever seen. I loved my fake eyelashes and the concoction we made for my lip color! The makeup lasted the entire day, never wore off from dancing and sweating in the middle of July! I highly recommend Christina as a makeup artist and I look forward to staying in contact with her, as I know I have found a new friend! Thanks for everything!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina was amazing and I see why she has so many five star reviews. She incredible to work with from the first email. She did an amazing job on my makeup and on my bridal party. I never felt my beautiful and I got endless compliments on my makeup!!! LOVE HER!

• Wedding: 07/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can’t express how wonderful Christina was to work with! We did a makeup trial 6 months before the wedding and she was so warm and easy to talk to. She listened well to the look I wanted and followed through perfectly! I thought the trial was superb, but she was even better for the wedding. She was on time and so helpful. She even helped button my dress and stayed until after the reveal shot for a touch up. I highly recommend her. With her great talent, calm nature and affordable pricing, she is the total package!

• Wedding: 07/06/2014
917-214-4444
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment