Chesapeake Beach Resort & Spa

Flexibility
4.3
Private User
[Private]

they have accommodated my fiance and i tremendously and have always answered our request in a timely manner. cant wait to get married at this beautiful location!

Chesapeake Beach Resort & Spa responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are looking forward to working with you!

The Sales and Catering Team!

maysaa
04/24/2015

The place was perfect , romantic and elegant everything around from hair salon to beach to inside reception the staff was professional, nice , helpful and perfect they made sure all the guests are having a good time including the three kids , special thanx and appreciation to Lori middlen she was so sweet from the beginning to the end , she brought my bouquet of flower to the room as she make sure that I got the room to dress in with my 2 bridesmaid she was awesome a valuable employ and person
Regards

Maysaa!

Thank you so much! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review us. We hope you have tons of success in your new married life!

We hope to see you back on your one year anniversary, but in the mean time please send us some photos!

Thanks you,
Lori, Sara and the rest of the Sales and Catering Team

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

The food and service was EXCELLANT.
Sara Lehnan was so amazing to work with and such an amazing and helpful part of making our day run as smooth as possible.

Tina,

It was such a pleasure to work with you! So glad to hear you had a great time!

Thank you for choosing Chesapeake Beach Resort and Spa for your big day! We hope to see you again soon!

Sara, Lori & The Sales, Catering and Banquets Team

Rose
09/27/2014

They did a wonderful job. Very beautiful setting, and the rooms we booked were perfect. We also used the salon for our hair designs, they were wonderful. The booking of the spa appts. were easy. The room we boked for the night was great.

Rose,

We are so glad to hear this! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us!

The Sales, Catering & Banquets Team

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Lauren
09/13/2014

Our guests were very pleased with the food. The venue was very nice and accommodating. Our event coordinator Sara was great, very helpful during the entire planning process!

Chesapeake Beach Resort & Spa responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your kind words! We wish you two all the best!

We hope to see you back on property sometime to celebrate.

Thanks!

-The Sales and Catering Team

Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location

CBRS was the best location we could have picked for our wedding. It's right on the Chesapeake Bay, so the views were stunning. They have an outside ceremony location and two reception rooms, and outside deck bar that you can use for cocktail hours, plus a spa and full hotel so you can do everything in one spot and not be running around on your wedding day! Most of our guests were traveling from far away, so it was important to us to have the hotel right there. We stayed for three nights, Thursday to Sunday, and had the time of our lives! Because we had so much going on at the resort, I worked A LOT with the wedding coordinators there, and their team is AWESOME. They do weddings all the time and they really know what they're doing. We worked mainly with Sara, who was so responsive to my probably hundreds of questions, and really made sure everyone was where they needed to be and when that weekend. She was especially great at putting up with my crazy mother. :) They set everything up perfectly at all three locations, ceremony, outdoor cocktail our, and indoor reception, and the transition between each was seamless. Sara was with me all day, carrying my dress everywhere! They even gave us champagne and strawberries in our room that night! Everyone at the hotel was super nice and helpful. And then spa... how amazing! They did all of our hair and my makeup - you can order food from their restaurants right to the spa which was great so you don't starve while you're getting ready. The food is quite good - their crab ball appetizers are out of this world! They really made sure me and the groom had plenty to eat (and drink!) at the reception. They also have an AMAZING Sunday brunch in their main restaurant that many of our guests went to the next day - just make sure to make a reservation because it's quite popular! Can't wait to go back for an anniversary someday!

Leann,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We greatly appreciate this!

We hope to see you on property again soon! Don't forget to stop by and say hello!

Sara, Lori, & the rest of the Sales, Catering and Banquets Team!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Chathan
08/01/2014

I was extremely happy working with Sara. Sara was always pleasant and very responsive to my phone calls and emails. My wedding was suppose to be outside by it rained and Sara was quick to transpose the reception hall into the wedding chapel to say. Sara you deserve 5 stars. Hopefully I will get to work with you again in the future.

Chesapeake Beach Resort & Spa responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your kind words! We loved working with you! We hope to see you back on your one (1) year anniversary.

Sara, Lori and the rest of the Sales, Catering & Banquet Team

Kelly
07/12/2014

We loved having our wedding at Chesapeake. Everyone was so nice. Our wedding was perfect!

Kelly,

We are glad to hear it!

The Sales and Catering Team

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are so happy we chose Chesapeake Beach Resort and Spa as our venue for our wedding day. Their service and attention to detail were outstanding. The location is absolutely beautiful and Jason Walsh and the entire team there went above and beyond to ensure our wedding day was perfect!

Lisa,

Thank you for taking the time to review us! It was a pleasure working with you! Please come back to visit!

The Sales and Catering Team

Kristine
06/05/2014

If you are looking for a simple, yet elegantly beautiful site for your wedding this is THE place! This was a second wedding for both of us and just needed a small space that didn't break the budget just for the venue. This was the only venue willing to work with us and actually listened to our needs before quoting a price. Which worked out great as this was my first choice anyway! The wedding staff is very attentive and easy to work with. Do yourself a favor and don't decide on an outdoor wedding venue until you have seen this place in person... it screams quintessential Beach Wedding

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Staff here are so very helpful and ready to make your day memorable on any budget. They provided a beautiful setting on the beach along with a large variety of a menu to have,. Wether there or next door at Smokey Joes> There are 2 rooms to choose from with a variety of times for you have your event.

Sara Lehner was our planner and she is so delightful and helpful I would recommend them to anyone.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We worked with Jayna on planning our entire wedding from start to finish. She was excellent in answering all my e-mails on time. She was great helping us during the rehearsal and the day of the wedding she was all over the place making sure our day was perfect. It was a great day and great party! We even had a rainbow show up over the water, couldn't get any better than that! ;-)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jayna is absolutely lovely in every way possible! The food was fantastic and I got nothing but rave reviews from all of our guests! It was completely perfect!

Services Used: Catering

This venue was perfect! Lori was my coordinator and she was wonderful!! I highly recommend this venue to any bride looking to get married on the water!!

Services Used: Catering

This place was amazing!! My husband and I wanted to get married on the water and this was the best value! The location was perfect, the service was perfect, and the food was great! I would highly recommend this venue to any bride looking for an outside venue on the water!! You will not regret it!!

Services Used: Catering

Chesapeake Beach Resort and Spa is the dream "destination" wedding in the States. If you're going for the same vibe and experience of beach or relaxed wedding it's the place for you. I was impressed with the attention to detail the wedding coordinators provided who is managed by Lori Kirby, who is very professional and accommodating. The venue was beautiful, everything was organized, which made me a very happy and relaxed bride with no worries or concerns.

Definitely check out the Resort & Spa...it's a place where your dreams will come true and an affordable rate!!

Forever Grateful,