Casa Marina Hotel & Restaurant

Casa Marina Hotel & Restaurant

Favorite
Jacksonville Beach, FL
904.270.0025
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Becky and Casey were amazing to work with! Food was phenomenal. We had the pecan crusted grouper, chicken wellington and a steak carving station. I personally tried the pecan crusted grouper with sweet mashed potatoes and it was delicious! We also had spring rolls and bacon wrapped scallops that all of our guest loved. Becky is very prompt and helped put everything in order. Casey was there day of directing everything. The whole ceremony went very smoothly as well as the reception. Sterling was amazing as well! Beautiful space!

Anne
05/17/2015

Not only is Casa Marina a beautiful venue with an authentic feel to it, right on the beach (perfect for wedding pictures), Becky was an amazing coordinator, very involved and professional.

Private User
Recently Married

I cannot express how Casa Marina is the most beautiful location for a wedding reception. The building itself is beautiful and very elegant not the typical reception hall. We worked closely with Rebekah who was absolutely amazing! Every step of the way assisting us with recommendations based on her extensive experience. She always responded quickly, went above and beyond to ensure everything went smoothly and as planned. The staff during the reception was exceptional as well, they made our wedding day perfect! The food was incredible; the chef will work closely to create a menu based around your taste and budget. Our stay at Casa Marina was super comfortable! I would highly recommend this place for your special event!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not be happier with this venue for our wedding reception. Rebekah and her staff were amazing and made the day just perfect. Being able to use both the outdoor and indoor area was a big plus for us. The food was amazing and there was a ton of it! Rebekah was so helpful leading up to the big day, she was able to answer every question I had and made wonderful suggestions. They really go above and beyond. The day of was perfect and seamless. We can not thank them enough!

Jan
04/18/2015

Everything was fantastic! All of my guests have complimented the food, the venue and the service. There was nothing about the experience that was not excellent.

Private User
Recently Married

My husband and I got married at Casa Marina and it was absolutely gorgeous! They made us feel like royalty the entire process!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Working with the Casa Marina leading up to the event was great! Becky was both responsive and professional and was very reassuring. The venue itself is beautiful! It is the best venue on the beach by far for the price and better than most of the more expensive venues too.
The food was great! We did a buffet so everyone could get what they wanted and the guests loved it.

I suggest meeting with the person that is going to be there the night of the wedding during at least one of your meetings with Becky. We didn't, and a lot of the smaller details got missed and my mom had to run around making sure things were in place. It was a little stressful.

If you have guests staying in the hotel warn them that they will hear the music from the upstairs bar and from other weddings late into the night, but there are plenty of other hotels in the area. Staying at the hotel the night of the wedding was fine for us because the bar closed by the time we went to bed. Having the upstairs bar was really useful for our friends who wanted to continue the party after the reception ended.

All in all the day went smoothly and our wedding was everything I wanted and more. I would recommend the Casa Marina

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We absolutely loved having our wedding reception at Casa Marina! The hotel itself was perfect for the elegant beach theme wedding we wanted. Becky and Casey were extremely helpful throughout the entire planning process. They were always a pleasure to work with and answered any questions I had promptly. Sterling made sure that everything at the reception flowed well and that we had whatever we needed to make the night perfect! The food at Casa Marina is incredible. We had a buffet style dinner and our guests continue to tell us how great the food was! We did have some problems with the front desk (hotel room reservations, which operates separately from events), but Becky was helpful in making sure we had what we needed from them and that it didn’t take away from our excitement. Overall, Casa Marina helped make our day truly magical. I highly recommend Casa Marina for any wedding reception!

4.2

working with the Casa Marina leading up to the event was very easy, both Becky and Casey were very responsive to my many questions. The ceremony courtyard is also beautiful, but the chairs are stained because of overuse. I highly recommend not using the tent, it's beautiful without it and when I saw it up it was a bit dirty.
The food was okay, there were high and low points. The guest feedback was that the chicken was dry, they were stingy with the prime rib but everyone who ate the Curried Shrimp loved it! It really was the best dish. Also based on feedback the spring rolls were the best appetizer. I also highly recommend having passed Sangria during cocktail hour as it was a big hit and delicious.
During the reception/dinner I had my plate cleared before I was done eating while I went to the restroom, apparently this also happened to one of my bridesmaids. Also for some reason all tables did not receive cake which meant I had a ton of leftover cake.
The bartenders were great and very generous, also working with Sterling to make sure the reception went smoothly was a pleasure, he is a real class act.
One last note, if you plan to have an active dance floor inside be ready for some heat as it was very hot in the room.

All in all the day went smoothly thanks to the staff and the ceremony was beautiful! I would recommend the Casa Marina.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was amazing at Casa Marina. The food was delicious and all of the employees were very helpful and professional. I would definitely recommend the Casa Marina for weddings.

Shannon
10/03/2014

The venue is absolutely beautiful. Becky and Casey were amazing to work with. They make the entire planning process easy and stress free. The day-of we experienced a number of last minute changes and scheduling issues due to a huge thunderstorm that rolled in (our wedding and reception were set to be outside). Casey stayed calm, cool and collected and handled absolutely everything. I didn't spend a single moment stressed or worried because she was on top of it all and visited my room multiple times throughout the day to reassure me about the ceremony and back-up reception plans, and was on top of absolutely everything. She made what could have been an extremely stressful experience much easier to cope with. Everything went off without a hitch and the guests were non the wiser. We even managed to get the ceremony on the beach as the rain broke. They really know how to take care of the bride and groom there. They made sure we got our food first and even packed to go boxes that they put in our room for the end of the night, just in case we didn't get around to eating. They also surprised us with a bottle of champagne and champagne glasses. The food was fantastic as was the venue. And I can't rave enough about how awesome Casey was on the day of. My only complaint about the venue would be the rooms themselves. While the hotel is absolutely beautiful, the rooms are a bit dated and need some updating/fixing.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rebekah and the whole staff at Casa Marina were great in every detail of my wedding. This place gives the most bang for your buck with delicious food! Great atmosphere and location. Highly recommend it!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everyone at Casa Marina was so great to work with! Becky and Sterling made the evening go wonderfully and kept me calm! Everyone raved about the food and the service provided by the bartender!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I live close by to Casa Marina and I had their amazing brunch many times before. When I was looking for venues for my wedding, I kept coming back to Casa Marina. I wanted a beach wedding and it is right on the beach. I already knew the food was phenomenal. All I had to do was convince my fiancé that this is what I wanted. At the time he was on deployment with the Navy. I ended up putting my deposit down in March 2013 for my May 24, 2014 wedding. My advice is to book early because the prime dates are going to fill up fast. Becky is amazing and she worked with me every step of the way and answered any of my questions. I

I had my bridal shower there the week before my wedding. Sterling and Becky made sure that everything was perfect for that day. All my guests raved about the Buffett and the drinks. The location of our table was exactly what I wanted. We had an amazing time!

My wedding day was perfect. I had my ceremony on Saturday May 24 at 10am with the reception to follow. Becky, Sterling, and all the staff worked with my wedding planner, Christina Kopecki with Christina Kreations to make my day perfect. It was exactly what I envisioned. It was my perfect intimate beach wedding with my closest friends and family in attendance. Even my groom was impressed with everything. The first time he was at the Casa Marina was at the wedding rehearsal. Thank you Casa Marina for everything!!

Ashley and David
05/18/2014

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at Casa Marina in Jacksonville Beach, FL. Our wedding coordinator that worked with us throughout the entire thing, Rebecca (Becky), was wonderful! She catered to my many questions, and even kept in touch via phone and email with my mother, who also had many questions. Our wedding day was amazing - we could not have asked for more! Beautiful location and a very sweet staff; plus, the food had our guests begging for more! Our wedding day was truly magical in this magical place.

Erika
05/16/2014

My now husband and I were amazed at how accommodating the Casa Marina staff was in regards to helping us make our wedding vision a true reality. The location allowed for the beach wedding scene without having to have feet in sand (although that is an option!). We were so incredibly happy and blessed to have such an amazing team help make our wedding day even better than our dreams!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths