Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

In my opinion the most beautiful place to get married in key west. Reina is a dream come true during the entire process. There are actually too many wonderful things to say about the Casa Marina so I will just leave it at that. :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The perfect Wedding Venue! Reina Todd is the best coordinator that you could ask for!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I fell in love with the Casa Marina on our first trip to Key West, Florida in 2013...so much so that we chose it to have our destination wedding at in June of 2014! The Casa Marina is an absolutely beautiful hotel with the most professional and courteous staff and breath-taking scenery. Our wedding reception was magical and my husband and I had the most perfect day! From our cocktail hour outside on Flagler's patio to the indoor reception in the Flagler's ballroom, the wedding was superb from start to finish! The entire event went flawlessly thanks to our event coordinator, Carina Primus. She is a gem and my husband and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her! Carina is the epitome of professionalism, from her attentive emails and phone calls to her caring and efficient demeanor. We planned our wedding with Carina from New Jersey and there was no anxiety about the day thanks to the five-star service from Carina and the Casa Marina. Our families and friends raved about the food and service at our wedding. They also found the hotel and staff to be very accommodating and they keep commending us on planning such a fantastic destination wedding to Key West! From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you Casa Marina (and especially Carina!) for the most memorable and wonderful wedding day that we will all cherish forever!

Daryan
05/22/2014

Reina took very good care of us. She was on top of all details.

Evelyn
04/05/2014

Carina from Casa Marina was flawless from beginning to end. She made sure my wedding turned out perfect. Thank you so much! it was my dream wedding. there was nothing I requested, she did not do. She is amazing! I love her and the rest of the staff at Casa. The best choice I made in selecting a Venue for my wedding.

xoxoxo - 4-5-14
Evelyn and Tony

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I do not typically write reviews, especially the day after our wedding. However, if you are looking for an amazing venue, incredible staff and excellent food- this is the place to have your wedding. Not a thing went wrong on our wedding day and that is all because of the staff at this resort. Thank you so much!

Martin
11/28/2013

We had our wedding reception at the hotel on Thanksgiving Day. We hired the Grand Ballroom and the event was just perfect. The food, drinks and service were excellent. All arranged by Reina Todd the event manager who was very flexible and made the day go smoothly. Definitely recommend to others.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There will never be enough that I can say about this venue and its staff! Casa Marina gives you true value for your money. First of all, the hotel is beautiful and historic. The ballrooms are a beautiful colonial style with gorgeous wood floors. The outdoor area is exactly what a tropical getaway should look like. Palm trees everywhere, two large pools, an outdoor bar overlooking the water and a beach area (one of the few in Key West). We had an outdoor wedding and reception. From the beginning, Reina Todd, our wedding coordinator, was AMAZING!!! She was so professional and reassuring. She was on top of everything so we never felt anxious about anything. She suggested several vendors that turned out to be great and even called some of them for us to make same day appts since we only had limited opportunities to visit them on our trips down from Georgia. The food tasting was sooooo good! The chef came out and explained all the items and asked if we wanted to tweak any of it. I can honestly say all of the food was delicious and there is so much variety to choose from (we went with the Hibiscus Buffet).

On the wedding day, Reina and her staff did such a great job of organizing and preparing everything. Besides the normal wedding jitters, I didn't feel stressed at all about whether things were going to get done or not. Throughout the entire day, Reina was there to reassure us and make sure everything went smoothly. During the outdoor reception, it started pouring!! But Reina and the staff were on it! It's like an army of staff members marched out to where we were with warm towels for us and all our guests. We made the decision to take the party inside and it was amazing the speed with which they set up the ballroom and got everything going inside. Til this day my guests still talk about how impressively they responded to the situation.

Overall, it was such a great experience and I will forever be thankful to Reina for all that she did!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful Setting and great service.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

All I can say is WOW! If you are looking for the best location to get married in Key West then this is it! After we had decided to book the Casa Marina for our wedding ceremony and reception location we ended up moving over seas so I had to do most of my wedding planning via e-mail. I was really nervous about it at first and was considering hiring a wedding planner, but after I started working with Reina I no longer felt like I needed one. She was extremely patient and helpful with my hundreds of questions - even pointing out details and things to think about that had never even crossed my mind. She also provided us a list of vendors that the resort has worked with (and had good experiences with) in the past which made searching and booking vendors for my event a breeze. Since we were unable to do a tasting of our own so we sent my husband's sister and brother in-law on our behalf and Reina coordinated the meeting with the chef for them and sent over a summary of what they tasted and what their thoughts were. My husband's sister and brother in-law have pretty high standards when it comes to food so for those of you that are unable to do a tasting, have no fear, the food is superb. We ended up going with the plated dinner duet of filet mignon and mahi mahi, harcot verts and the asiago potato cake - it was fantastic. Several guests told me it was the best meal they had ever had. Not only was Reina awesome to work with, but so was the Casa Marina staff. They were extremely friendly, attentive, professional and left no detail unnoticed. From the minute we arrived to the second we left they made us (and our guests) feel like we were their most important clientele. We had both our ceremony and our reception outside at the East beach location and Reina and her crew did a wonderful job of putting together the perfect layout and even put out decorations that mother brought to help save costs on the décor budget. Best wedding ever! Thank you Casa Marina!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding a the Casa Marina, everything was done to perfection. Carina was our planner at the hotel and she did an amazing job to make our day so special. The food was excellent, and our guests were so pleased.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Omg, I can not express how this is the most beautiful resort in the whole island of Key West! Working with the Corrina from the hotel was so easy. She always responded quickly. Super friendly, her and my wedding planner Julie Sherek rocked my wedding. Casa Marina all I can say is OMG, gorgeous resort and you are on the beach. The catering was super great. Our stay at Casa was the best!

Great food!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We can not say enough good things about the casa marina. Reina was fabulous to work with. The food was AMAZING! My husband a chef and his friends could not find a fault with anything except they could not eat any more!
Service was impeccable, the small touches from water stations for our guests to champagne in our room after the wedding made the day even more memorable,

The casa marina is worth every penny we spent!

Sharon
05/17/2013

From the first meeting at Casa Marina we just knew it was the place for us. It is like no other resort on the island.

We were married on the beach which was so beautiful. And although at a resort, we felt completely away from anyone but our wedding guests.

We walked off the beach to a glass of champagne, were brought delicious hors d'oeuvres from the cocktail hour and had the most amazing photo opportunities outside and in.

Our reception was phenominal. The food and service just unbeatable. Every request met and our guests raved about the meal: mushroom ravioli, granny smith apple & gorgonzola salad, filet & lobster... amazing.

Our coordinator at Casa, Reina, was just wonderful every step of the way including details for our rooms and guests.

The next day we swam and ate at the outdoor cafe and took an excursion right off the beach.
Really top notch experience all around!

Private User
1+ year ago

Casa Marina was the most beautiful venue! Reina and her staff were amazing and she was always so helpful throughout the whole process right up to the end of the reception! We hope to come back and visit for many years to come!

Anonymous
1+ year ago

We can't say enough good things about Reina and the entire team at the Casa Marina Resort. They made our wedding weekend perfect. Reina was always available for questions throughout the planning and a complete professional. Not to mention the venue is gorgeous and meticulous maintained. I can't wait to return to the resort in the future!