Caroline Carter Events

Caroline Carter Events

Details and Design

Savannah, GA 31401 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Full Planning

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I appreciated Caroline's professionalism and calmness throughout the wedding process. I don't know how i would have gotten it done without her. She let me determine my vision and then she went with it. She has wonderful resources at her fingertips and they all seem to love working with her as well. All of these things cobimined allowed me to pull off the wedding of my dreams!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Allison
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Caroline Carter Events helped to make our daughter's wedding the event of a lifetime for both families. She was beyond professional, has an amazing and professional rapport with wonderful vendors. She was constantly available. Wonderful sounding board for ideas and extremely creative and helpful in executing a brides dream. You know when the father of the bride says he would pay double to "do the night again", it was a job well done.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Services Used: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Denise
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Caroline and her team made my dream wedding come true. With their help, we were able to have everything that I wanted and still find a way to stay within budget! Caroline has an eye for bringing together a gorgeous event, and everyone kept saying that it was the best wedding they had every been to. From the planning to the design, the execution and the follow-up, it was a wonderful experience planning my perfect day with Caroline Carter Events.

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Katie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Caroline is a AMAZING! She was so organized and helpful throughout the entire process. She made sure everything went smoothly. My wedding was absolutely perfect because of Caroline Carter Events!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough about how great Caroline was for our wedding! After meeting with Caroline for the first time, I knew that I could put my trust in her for our Savannah wedding. She was so energetic and available to answer any and all questions I had through the process. She kept me on track with deadlines and made sure nothing fell through the cracks. I was so happy with all of the vendors, venues and everyone we used that weekend-Caroline's suggestions. We had zero stress the day/night of the wedding thanks to Caroline and her team. Highly recommend!

• Wedding: 02/08/2014
Brittany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I've been EXTREMELY fortunate to work with Caroline over the past few years. She is one of the hardest working moms I know. She amazes me with each wedding, as they are all different, how she really puts her entire heart and soul into the planning. She not only let's the bride be creative and assist in designing, but allows them to relax while she handles just about EVERY other details at the same time. Besides her undeniable and remarkable style, she truly is one of the sweetest and kindest people I know. I am luck to call her not only a boss, but a mentor and friend as well.

• Wedding: 12/22/2013
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Caroline Carter and her team are absolutely wonderful! They made our entire wedding day stress free for my husband and I, and assured that everything ran smoothly. Each of the girls were so organized and any need that we had was immediately taken care of. Hiring Caroline Carter Events was by far the best decision that I made while planning our big day, and I would recommend her and her team to anybody looking for a professional experience on what will be the happiest day of your lives.

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Caroline Carter is a wonderful Wedding Planner that I have worked with on numerous events. Caroline's clients and their special events are extremely important to her and she will do her utmost to produce their vision; she is creative with an excellent sense for attention to all details. I have referred Caroline to many brides and they have thanked me for sending them to someone who took away their planning worries and made their wedding day seamless, so that they were able to enjoy the celebration and create lasting memories!

• Wedding: 10/06/2013
Gail
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My mother and I knew planning a destination wedding in Savannah would be a challenge but Caroline eased all of our concerns. Every vendor we met had the utmost confidence in her which further exemplified what I already knew, Caroline is ON POINT during the entire wedding planning process. Every detail was thoughtfully planned. She has a wonderful working relationship with all of our vendors and the wedding ran like a well oiled machine because of their established rapport. We only planned two planning trips during my 18 month engagement and each trip was planned perfectly.

With my mother in California, me in Texas and Caroline in Georgia, we required phone meetings at tricky times. Caroline was always accommodating. We were also planning a fairly large destination wedding of 250 people. She was very helpful in distributing welcome bags and making sure all of our guests were taken care of. We are still hearing from friends and family that ours was the wedding of the century and a once in a lifetime event. None of that could have been possible without Caroline!

I truly cannot express my gratitude to her and her team for making our wedding more beautiful and special than I could have imagined. We really miss her in our everyday lives and want to get married all over again so we can have fun planning another wedding!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Caroline was a doll! I felt a huge responsibility to make my daughter's wedding everything she had dreamed of, and Caroline made that happen. She is very responsible and made us feel comfortable that everything would be taken care of, which is huge. She has a great team of go-to vendors to tap into, also. She's a lovely person all the way around!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very pleased with the creativity and quality of service provided by Caroline Carter. She completely understood my taste and style and was able to bring it all together for my big day. I think that she is an excellent wedding coordinator and for anyone planning their wedding in coastal Georgia and South Carolina low country area I would recommend her expertise. She helped my vision come to life and I was extremely happy with the results. She makes sure that everything goes smoothly on the wedding day so that the bride can sit back and enjoy it. Overall I giver her 5 stars!

• Wedding: 08/13/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Caroline and Cindy were both so wonderful to work with for our wedding! I knew I wanted Caroline to be our wedding planner within only a few minutes of talking to her on the phone for the first time. She totally understood my vision and worked really hard to help us secure our dream venue and all the vendors we wanted to use. Caroline and Cindy took care of so many of the logistics that I wouldn't have even thought of and were so accomodating. I couldn't have dreamed of a smoother wedding day! Everything went off without a hitch, and three representatives from Caroline Carter Events were there to make sure the day went perfectly. They kept us calm, collected and on schedule the whole time, all we had to do was show up and enjoy ourselves! I highly recommend Caroline Carter, especially if you are planning a Savannah-area wedding from another city or if you work long hours and don't have time to handle everything on your own. Her recommendations and guidance are priceless! And every vendor that we worked with made mention of how much they enjoy working with her, too!

• Wedding: 07/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love love love Caroline and Cindy! Both were almost always available and responded quickly! Our wedding was MORE than we could have ever dreamed possible! Given our hectic work and home lives and trying to plan a wedding, Caroline and Cindy really did an amazing job linking us to incredible vendors usually within our budget and creating an amazing wedding day for us. In addition, our family and friends loved it too! She really knew how to pull our vision together, gave great suggestions, resolved issues as they arose....we really could not have asked for anything better! If you need an amazing wedding planner with great connections, good vision, and great advice - Caroline is fabulous. Cindy, her assistant, was also fantastic and really rose to the challenge when our vendor for transportation looked like it would fall through as well as straightening out the salon to ensure everything would go without a hitch - and it did! I cannot say enough good things! Gorgeous wedding, amazing wedding planner!

• Wedding: 06/25/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved how Caroline Carter worked with us. My daughter, who moved to Savannah, but was so busy withschool and a new career, was able to leave certain things "for Caroline to handle." Caroline made things a lot less stressful for this Mother of the Bride, from Oklahoma. She knew a great calligrapher, and rental supplies companies. Thank you, Caroline.

• Wedding: 06/18/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Caroline and her team provided me with a stressfree wedding DESPITE the fact that it was supposed to Tornado close by and have huge rain storms. She was so prepared for everything and made the whole event more than perfect. She is a joy to work with and provided great direction and advice throughout the whole process. I encourage anyone who is looking to get married in the area to call Caroline to do your planning. She is truely wonderful at what she does.

• Wedding: 04/16/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Planning a wedding in Georgia from London is no easy feat, but having Caroline as our wedding planner took all of our stress away. She had great ideas, was super efficient and our wedding was more perfect that we had ever hoped possible....and that was all due to Caroline. We can't recommend her highly enough!

• Wedding: 04/12/2011
912-996-0003
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards