Cakes by Design

ronnie
1 Review
06/30/2012
0.4

I would suggest that you look elsewhere for a wedding cake, this one was terrible........it was the most unproffessional cake that I have ever seen and tasted even worse...I would be ashamed to have presented this cake as a proffessional job that good money was payed for..it was certainly not anything close to what they have pictured on this website..not sure who did the cake on there website but it Sure couldn't have been these people....DO NOT ORDER YOUR CAKE HERE YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED....

1.0

Grad cake. Look at the album to see their work for yourself: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=194237&id=649236964 DO NOT ORDER CAKES FROM THEM!!!!!

1.6

I would reccomend everyone to go elsewhere. The cake they made for my wedding was the most ugly lop-sided bubbled up fondant cake I have ever seen in my life. it even tasted disgusting, alot of people negitively commented about how bad it was and I happily let everyone know that 'cakes by design' in PA did it because I dont want any of my friends who are planning a wedding next year to go through them. They charged me $600 for the dried out gross cake they delivered to my wedding. The woman who delivered the cake quickly dropped it off, slapped on some decorations and took off before anyone could even have a look at the mess they called a wedding cake. I cried when I seen it but what can you do, when your wedding is out at the lake there was no time to buy a different one. You'd be better off making your own at home.